Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? 13:58 - Aug 30 with 2669 viewsjacklennon

We all loved watching Eze, even though it felt like we only really got glimpses of what he may go on to do.

Does the length of his stint with us affect where he should be ranked among some our finest players? Where do you all think he fits on that list? For me he isn't in the same conversation as Taarabt because of the impact and showmanship Adel showed during his time with us is unmatched. Different type of talent. Saying that I'm sure Ebere will go onto do far better things than Taarabt was able to do (due to attitude mainly).

Where do you all Rank Eze?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 13:59]
Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 15:18 - Aug 30 with 1990 viewshantssi

Good as he is at best a squad player.
Above him just at 10, Marsh, Bowles, Currie, Stainrod (?), Wegerle, Byrene, Taarabt.
Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 15:25 - Aug 30 with 1966 viewsDorse

Best since Adel, without doubt. But in an all-time list? That's above my pay grade.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 15:34 - Aug 30 with 1934 viewsBoston

Spotted a different Eze yesterday. Driving down the Jamaicaway in Boston when I pull up behind a black Honda CR-V sporting that number plate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 15:38 - Aug 30 with 1928 viewsBAWHoops

I've been going since 92/93

Only Les and Adel better

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 15:39 - Aug 30 with 1929 viewsThGrimRanger

don't want to piss on anybody's parade but playing in the second tier is a factor - our best player since Charlie Austin.

TheGrimRanger

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 15:48 - Aug 30 with 1909 viewsRangersDave

since i've been going.....first to the last i can be bothered thinking about....

Stanley
Marsh
Adel
Thomas
Macca
Eze
Parks
Austin
Ainsworth
Wegerle

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 15:53 - Aug 30 with 1901 viewsenfieldargh

players like Bardsley, Wilson, Keen et all I would place above him.

however

Highest transfer fee received
Skill level up there with earlier list

He did give us a final hurrah with his goal at WBA

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 16:13 - Aug 30 with 1859 viewsblacky200

I think he is a great talent and prospect but never played for us in the top flight so for me won't feature high in the list of players I've seen over the years. Obviously Marsh and Bowles are up there but we also have the likes of Sir Les, Sinton, Sinclair, Wegerle, Wilson, Bardsley, G Francis, T Francis, Wilkins etc. He certainly has the potential to be right up there but unfortunately we won't see him at his prime in a Rangers shirt.
Login to get fewer ads

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 16:28 - Aug 30 with 1821 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He'd make my Favourite R's XI, but not the Best XI.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 17:20 - Aug 30 with 1707 viewsJigsore

Eze may end up as one of the best players ever to play for us yet, but circumstances mean it won't be with us

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 17:35 - Aug 30 with 1664 viewsNov77

Blimey, finest ever? he’s played a few games for us at the arse end of the 2nd division.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 20:48 - Aug 30 with 1535 viewsbosh67

In a head to head I would say that Adel was a more explosive game changing player but Adel wasted his talent whereby Ebes I think could go on to be an absolute world beater.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 21:10 - Aug 30 with 1506 views2Thomas2Bowles

Others in the list above him
Parker Roeder C Allen.....

When you break it down hard pushed to get in top 100

Unfair anyway as did not play at the top level for us.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 21:21 - Aug 30 with 1474 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 20:48 - Aug 30 by bosh67

In a head to head I would say that Adel was a more explosive game changing player but Adel wasted his talent whereby Ebes I think could go on to be an absolute world beater.

Agree with that, Bosh.

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 21:23 - Aug 30 with 1468 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 21:10 - Aug 30 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Others in the list above him
Parker Roeder C Allen.....

When you break it down hard pushed to get in top 100

Unfair anyway as did not play at the top level for us.

Ok, but we're only looking at attacking options.

Attacking players who had better Rangers careers than him is a long list.
Attacking players who were more talented than him is a shorter list.

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 21:43 - Aug 30 with 1423 viewspaulparker

Sorry but way down the list and doesn’t come close to the following

Bowles
Francis
Thomas
Marsh
Parkes
Seamen
Keen
Macca
Les Allen
Clive Allen
Stainrod
Byrne
Bannister
Wilkins
Wilson
Bard
Sinton
Sinclair
Les
Adel
Macca
Parker
Fenwick
Waddock

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 21:58 - Aug 30 with 1403 viewsBucksRanger

You've got 2 Macca's on your list. Swap one out for Dave Clement for me, would you.
Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 1392 viewspaulparker

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 21:58 - Aug 30 by BucksRanger

You've got 2 Macca's on your list. Swap one out for Dave Clement for me, would you.

Ha ha macca was good so I named him twice, yes Clement is a great shout as well as Wegerle

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:08 - Aug 30 with 1379 viewsQPROslo

Eze is up there with our all time best playmakers for me Stanley, Adel and Eze. Maybe Marsh too but I didn't see so much of him.
Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:15 - Aug 30 with 1361 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

In terms of club contribution I've got him at about Rufus Brevett levels.

In terms of finances. He's second to none.

Overall I reckon Peter Crouch?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:37 - Aug 30 with 1321 viewsdistortR

FFS. Fine young talent. Scored 20 goals for us in the championship over 2 mediocre QPR seasons, then upped and left when he could. I don't have a problem with that, great to watch and enormous potential.
But one of our best ever, at this stage? Pure hyperbole.
Adel, for his faults, was the major factor in our promotion season.
Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:38 - Aug 30 with 1319 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:37 - Aug 30 by distortR

FFS. Fine young talent. Scored 20 goals for us in the championship over 2 mediocre QPR seasons, then upped and left when he could. I don't have a problem with that, great to watch and enormous potential.
But one of our best ever, at this stage? Pure hyperbole.
Adel, for his faults, was the major factor in our promotion season.

Feel better now?

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:39 - Aug 30 with 1313 viewsNov77

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:00 - Aug 30 by paulparker

Ha ha macca was good so I named him twice, yes Clement is a great shout as well as Wegerle

How about the captain of our FA cup final replay team?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:41 - Aug 30 with 1307 viewsdistortR

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:38 - Aug 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Feel better now?

not really.

EBE............EBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edit. and to crystal f'king palarse. a team with no ambition above premiershit existance, which places them out of our league.

2nd edit - and f'ck brentford.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 23:01]
Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:46 - Aug 30 with 1294 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where does Eze rank amongst our finest ever players? on 22:41 - Aug 30 by distortR

not really.

EBE............EBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

edit. and to crystal f'king palarse. a team with no ambition above premiershit existance, which places them out of our league.

2nd edit - and f'ck brentford.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 23:01]

There, there...I know...there, there...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024