Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton on Today 18:02 - Dec 5 with 5443 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/warburton-looks-back-on-huddersfield-def

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warburton on Today on 18:04 - Dec 5 with 3685 viewsNorthernr

Ah no, no. Come on now. Huddersfield have the same schedule as us.
Warburton on Today on 18:06 - Dec 5 with 3660 viewsBlackCrowe

I hope I'm unlucky in the ballot.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Warburton on Today on 18:07 - Dec 5 with 3645 viewsbakerloo8

Could only watch about half of that before I got annoyed and turned it off. Could've changed 7 or 8 at half time he said.... he changed 1, like for like Dykes for Bonne. Changed nothing absolutely nothing. Madness.
Warburton on Today on 18:08 - Dec 5 with 3624 views2Thomas2Bowles

So full of shit his eyes must have changed to brown.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Warburton on Today on 18:09 - Dec 5 with 3629 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warburton on Today on 18:04 - Dec 5 by Northernr

Ah no, no. Come on now. Huddersfield have the same schedule as us.

"Heavy legged...games programme...caught up with us..."

All of which is true for every team in the division. I know our bench is shallower than some teams. But not Huddersfield's. I know he can't hang the players in public but the team and management got done today and surrendered without a whimper, and there had to be a frank acknowledgement of that.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 19:14]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warburton on Today on 18:10 - Dec 5 with 3613 viewsactonman

Can’t bear to watch , does the interviewer ask “why have you not addressed the conceding 2 goals every game “ question ? You know like how do you expect to win games if you have to score at least 3 to be in the running
Warburton on Today on 18:11 - Dec 5 with 3605 viewsRangersDave

we werent fit to start the season, he has no excuses especially with 5 subs available too.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Warburton on Today on 18:17 - Dec 5 with 3544 viewsstowmarketrange

Technically we had an extra days rest to Huddersfield as we played brentford on the Friday night and they played on the Saturday.Just another bad day at the office me thinks.
Login to get fewer ads

Warburton on Today on 18:18 - Dec 5 with 3508 views2Thomas2Bowles

Warburton on Today on 18:17 - Dec 5 by stowmarketrange

Technically we had an extra days rest to Huddersfield as we played brentford on the Friday night and they played on the Saturday.Just another bad day at the office me thinks.

8 days a week

Warburton on Today on 18:18 - Dec 5 with 3523 viewsted_hendrix

Shut the fck up and do your job properly.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Warburton on Today on 18:23 - Dec 5 with 3482 viewsDiscodroids

I found reading the small print in my redundancy notice yesterday more uplifting than his Leonid Brezhnev cold war persona.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Warburton on Today on 18:26 - Dec 5 with 3456 viewsdm97

Warbs’ Labour’s Lost - a 21st century Rangers adaption
Warburton on Today on 18:39 - Dec 5 with 3364 viewsessextaxiboy

Warburton on Today on 18:23 - Dec 5 by Discodroids

I found reading the small print in my redundancy notice yesterday more uplifting than his Leonid Brezhnev cold war persona.

Sorry to hear that Glenn , unless of course it fits with your life plan
Warburton on Today on 18:44 - Dec 5 with 3286 views2Thomas2Bowles

Warburton on Today on 18:23 - Dec 5 by Discodroids

Sorry to hear that, hope you get sorted.

Warburton on Today on 18:47 - Dec 5 with 3272 viewsDiscodroids

Warburton on Today on 18:39 - Dec 5 by essextaxiboy

Sorry to hear that Glenn , unless of course it fits with your life plan

Cheers Dave,
Worse things happen at sea. On top of it all Jo got made redundant Wednesday! . We are luckier than most..

the kids have all left home so thats saves me about £2000 a week on food and there's about £1.75, a couple of shirt buttons and a dead rat left on the mortgage to pay.

Christ on a grifter bike though mate, that was bad today. Think i'll play a lenoard cohen Lp to cheer myself up!.

[Post edited 5 Dec 2020 18:48]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Warburton on Today on 18:48 - Dec 5 with 3255 viewsDiscodroids

Warburton on Today on 18:44 - Dec 5 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Sorry to hear that, hope you get sorted.

;-)

Warburton on Today on 18:52 - Dec 5 with 3217 viewsRangersDave

Warburton on Today on 18:47 - Dec 5 by Discodroids

Cheers Dave,
Worse things happen at sea. On top of it all Jo got made redundant Wednesday! . We are luckier than most..

the kids have all left home so thats saves me about £2000 a week on food and there's about £1.75, a couple of shirt buttons and a dead rat left on the mortgage to pay.

Christ on a grifter bike though mate, that was bad today. Think i'll play a lenoard cohen Lp to cheer myself up!.

Halleluja! ;-)

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Warburton on Today on 18:53 - Dec 5 with 3203 viewsBrixtonR

Warburton on Today on 18:06 - Dec 5 by BlackCrowe

I hope I'm unlucky in the ballot.

After watching that today I'd rather be in the Ballet !
Warburton on Today on 19:07 - Dec 5 with 3137 viewskensalriser

Warburton on Today on 18:47 - Dec 5 by Discodroids

Cheers Dave,

Just like Rangers to deliver the final kick in the teeth when you've had a shit week.

At least you'll get a good tune out of Leonard. Chin up mate.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Warburton on Today on 19:08 - Dec 5 with 3125 viewsYokelR

Warburton just treats the fans as mugs. Never his fault, nothing he could do to change things it seems? Doesn't seem to have a plan just accepts conceding 2 goals a game. Time for change coming yet again I fear.
Warburton on Today on 19:12 - Dec 5 with 3099 viewsManinBlack

To be fair at least I wasn't there and didn't travel hundreds of miles to watch that dross. Having been there freezing to death when as a lower league side they knocked us out of the cup on a bitter January day in the 80's.

And who can forget that lovely day when we lost there and got relegated to league 1? Huddersfield is a true graveyard for us where we never seem to turn up. Today our resistance lasted 3 minutes for them to stroll through with the minimum of effort.
Warburton on Today on 19:58 - Dec 5 with 2940 viewsSuperhoop83

Warburton on Today on 18:07 - Dec 5 by bakerloo8

Could only watch about half of that before I got annoyed and turned it off. Could've changed 7 or 8 at half time he said.... he changed 1, like for like Dykes for Bonne. Changed nothing absolutely nothing. Madness.

For the first time ever I switched off at half time. Taking the dog for a walk preserved my sanity.

That first half was as bad as I've seen us play. Not one player did well.

Abject.

Suffering since 1978.

Warburton on Today on 20:26 - Dec 5 with 2822 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I think we should all play a Leonard Cohen album tonight.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Warburton on Today on 20:43 - Dec 5 with 2762 viewsswisscottage

Warburton on Today on 19:08 - Dec 5 by YokelR

Warburton just treats the fans as mugs. Never his fault, nothing he could do to change things it seems? Doesn't seem to have a plan just accepts conceding 2 goals a game. Time for change coming yet again I fear.

I was watching that today and just thought it's one of those days. I'm not sure what Warburton could have done to change things, there were only two outfield players out there with any energy whatsoever, Chair and Ball, the rest of the players were so lacking in every single department it was embarrassing including the subs.

Perhaps bring Ball on earlier, as it was crying out for his energy in the middle of the park. Cameron and Carol were so slow and anonymous, and totally failing to cover our full backs going forward they should both be completely embarrassed.

If it wasn't for Dieng it would have been 5.

To be fair the Huddersfield manager got everything spot on today in cancelling all our threat and targeting our weaknesses. We got outmanaged, outfought and outplayed.
Warburton on Today on 22:32 - Dec 5 with 2530 viewsbosh67

Hmmm. I've just said on another thread we have Dykes, Bonne, Kellman and Alfa as the 4 strikers.

He keeps expecting Dykes and Bonne to go like for like with Wells and Hugill. The latter knew this division and had a ton of experience. These 4 have hardly any experience at this level between them yet he is persisting with one up front and wondering why they are tiring.

With these 4 he will have to play a front 2 or he will kill them physically and mentally and we won't score enough goals if he doesn't given the 4 he has. They need to develop partnerships.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024