Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOS 19:58 - Jan 9 with 1638 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Looked a lot happier today, I thought. Smiling a couple of times, even! Noticeably, ahm, brighter.

Good game too. Thought he was sound defensively, maybe let his man off his shoulder on occasion but it never came to anything.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

BOS on 19:59 - Jan 9 with 1624 viewsJogo

Probably signed a pre contract agreement
BOS on 20:01 - Jan 9 with 1608 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS on 19:59 - Jan 9 by Jogo

Probably signed a pre contract agreement

Made me chuckle.

BOS on 20:01 - Jan 9 with 1607 viewsLongsufferingR

Couple of great crosses from him that should have been put away
BOS on 20:01 - Jan 9 with 1597 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS on 20:01 - Jan 9 by LongsufferingR

Ya, early crosses too. Heresy!

BOS on 20:02 - Jan 9 with 1595 viewsHantsR

Yes I noticed that. He was of course playing deeper than usual and doing some good work in defence. Put a couple of demon balls into the box that deserved better
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 8:07]
BOS on 20:04 - Jan 9 with 1568 viewsted_hendrix

BOS on 20:01 - Jan 9 by LongsufferingR

A beauty of a cross in the second half that made me have one of those 'yea get in' moments followed by a 'oh FFS'

Noticed him smiling a few times too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

BOS on 20:13 - Jan 9 with 1513 viewsGloucs_R

Still don't think he's quite ready for the premiership yet and that he'd be better staying here for another couple of seasons.

Is he does go, I hope it's a decent team he goes to.

Poll: Are we staying up?

BOS on 20:59 - Jan 9 with 1345 viewsstevec

Probably smiling when he heard he’s about to have a proper forward to aim at.

Think him and Chairs frustrations are based on what’s been ahead of them.
Login to get fewer ads

BOS on 23:16 - Jan 9 with 1139 viewsEGRanger

Let’s hope he signs a new contract
BOS on 23:35 - Jan 9 with 1069 viewsozexile

I'm glad he's happy. Good for him. Me not so much.
BOS on 00:29 - Jan 10 with 982 viewsLazyFan

BOS on 20:02 - Jan 9 by HantsR

Yes I noticed that. He was of course playing deeper than usual and doing some good work in defence. Put a couple of demon balls into the box that deserved better
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 8:07]

That's because he was playing in the wing-back role and not upfront!
With Cameron as Sweeper (which did not work).

Totally new formation from Warbs, very experimental and also played the young uns to see what they could do. Fasiel was not bad, Masterson was out his depth.

zzzzzzzzzz

BOS on 09:44 - Jan 10 with 841 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I thought the system worked a treat. Our finishing was off but that's pure execution.

I thought it was BOS's best game in a while. Cameron is working out better at the back than in midfield, Barbet had his best game of the season, our midfield was competitive for longer and we created a lot of chances against a team a division higher than us.

The system has helped with a lot of our structural weaknesses.

I thought we delayed our subs too long (again), when they came they were designed to rest our players rather than win yesterday's game, and our finishing was clearly off. But none of those were system or structural problems.

BOS on 09:52 - Jan 10 with 813 viewsQPROslo

BOS on 09:44 - Jan 10 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought the system worked a treat. Our finishing was off but that's pure execution.

I thought it was BOS's best game in a while. Cameron is working out better at the back than in midfield, Barbet had his best game of the season, our midfield was competitive for longer and we created a lot of chances against a team a division higher than us.

I thought we delayed our subs too long (again), when they came they were designed to rest our players rather than win yesterday's game, and our finishing was clearly off. But none of those were system or structural problems.

I have wanted to see BOS played as a WB for a long time. Better late than never, I thought he did an excellent job there, and hope we can use him again there if he stays with us, and when we play with a back 3.
BOS on 10:21 - Jan 10 with 743 viewsPinnerPaul

BOS on 09:44 - Jan 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes I agree.

Fulham only had two clear chances in the 90', Dieng only beaten by one shot, cleared off the line, didn't have a serious save to make otherwise.

We played very well, including Barbet who had his best game for the club - couple of other players had very decent games i, but including Dom Ball.

Easy to focus on the negatives, but I thought we played well (apart from the finishing obviously)
BOS on 10:30 - Jan 10 with 715 viewsfrancisbowles

BOS on 20:01 - Jan 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Made me chuckle.

Pardew had given him the numbers for a move to Sofia?

He did look happier and had a very good game. Maybe playing deeper and having a bit more room cheered him up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024