Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... 19:39 - Jun 9 with 12556 viewsNoDiddley

Mine
Keith Lemon
Garth Crooks
Alan Carr
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 19:44 - Jun 9 with 5805 viewsFredManRave

Adam Sandler
Dolph Lundgren
Adam Sandler

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 19:46 - Jun 9 with 5802 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

1) Piers Morgan
2) James Corden
3) Nick Robinson
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 20:01 - Jun 9 with 5769 viewsizlingtonhoop

michael mcintyre
Nick Knowles
Gregg Wallace
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 20:01 - Jun 9 with 5760 viewsBasingstokeR

1) Captain Racist Bellend
2) That Miranda "comedian"?
3) Hopkins
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 20:11 - Jun 9 with 5749 viewsChinajohn

Alexander Armstrong
James Corden
Alan Carr
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 20:17 - Jun 9 with 5739 viewsDorse

1. Michael 'Fcuking' Gove
2. That Rylance t wat
3. Nicola 'Not A Kranky' Sturgeon

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 20:19 - Jun 9 with 5739 viewsMonahoop

Piers Morgan
Micheal McIntyre
Greg Davies

There are loads more actually, but only 3 allowed.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 21:17 - Jun 9 with 5658 viewskomradkirk

Robbie Williams
Eamon Holmes
Vernon Kay.
Login to get fewer ads

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 21:29 - Jun 9 with 5637 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Russell Howard
Jake Humphrey
Donald Trump

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 21:53 - Jun 9 with 5604 viewsPunteR

Harry Redknob
Simon cowell
Dianne Abbott.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 02:02 - Jun 10 with 5498 viewsWindsorHoopMan

Michael McKintyre
Kok wan
Mr tumble
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 02:12 - Jun 10 with 5493 viewsstowmarketrange

Russell Brand
Jonathon Woss
Anyone that wears a Chelshite badge.

Alan Green on the radio
Colin Murphy
Steve Wright
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 03:02 - Jun 10 with 5483 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Davina McCall
Will Smith
David Pleat

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 03:49 - Jun 10 with 5475 viewsHitch

Blair
Beckham
Brand
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 07:32 - Jun 10 with 5425 viewsTW_R

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 03:49 - Jun 10 by Hitch

Blair
Beckham
Brand

My wife and 2 kids.
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:21 - Jun 10 with 5400 viewseasthertsr

Jeremy Clarkson
Piers Morgan
Simon Cowell
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:30 - Jun 10 with 5387 viewsDorse

Can I swap Nicola Sturgeon for James Corden please? I had forgotten how much I hated him until I saw that 'parking master' advert again.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:34 - Jun 10 with 5380 viewsShotKneesHoop

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 21:53 - Jun 9 by PunteR

Harry Redknob
Simon cowell
Dianne Abbott.

Top call, gets my vote - all three are pumped up self aggrandised know all useless knobs

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:39 - Jun 10 with 5371 viewsloftboy

Geldof
Izzard
Jeremy Kyle

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 09:02 - Jun 10 with 5340 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:39 - Jun 10 by loftboy

Geldof
Izzard
Jeremy Kyle

Fck yeah. I'd forgotten about Kyle!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 10:32 - Jun 10 with 5280 viewsterryb

Jonathan Ross
Janet Street Porter
Harrold Redknapp
Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:02 - Jun 10 with 5263 viewslondonscottish

Michael Macintyre
Davina McColl
Jeremy Kyle

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 11:04 - Jun 10 with 5259 viewsE17hoop

Keith Lemon - What's the comedy because I just don't get it.
Ant and Dec - They seem to be really popular but, again, why would people think they're worthy of repeated shows.
Julia Hartley-Brewer - a 99p version of the pound shop Katie Hopkins.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:04 - Jun 10 with 5204 viewsRangersDave

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 08:30 - Jun 10 by Dorse

Can I swap Nicola Sturgeon for James Corden please? I had forgotten how much I hated him until I saw that 'parking master' advert again.

I think that's the adverts producer giving him pseudo rhyming slang because he is a farking barstuard!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Your top 3 people who make you turn the TV over to another channel......... on 12:06 - Jun 10 with 5197 viewslondonscottish

James Corden
Miranda Hart
Nicola Sturgeon

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024