Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johansen 18:35 - Jun 3 with 25077 viewssoops

Just stumbled across this, and apologies if it’s a Spackman.... but there’s a link there to ‘Salary Sport’ which suggests he’s on £8k a week. I’m shocked by that - does anyone have a view on how legit that site is?

https://www.footballfancast.com/fulham-fc-transfer-rumours/fulham-transfer-news-
Johansen on 18:43 - Jun 3 with 10724 viewsSonofNorfolt

Absolute pile of shi t.
Johansen on 20:42 - Jun 3 with 10342 viewsDavieQPR

If you Google his salary it is different on every site and varies from £8,000 to £40,000.
Johansen on 07:29 - Jun 4 with 9807 viewsHAYESBOY

Apparently not included in the retained list on the Fulham website.

Hmmm....

Smells like a trout farm in here

Johansen on 07:55 - Jun 4 with 9728 viewsNorthernr

Johansen on 07:29 - Jun 4 by HAYESBOY

Apparently not included in the retained list on the Fulham website.

Hmmm....

He's still under contract for next season, retained lists are for the ones that aren't.
Johansen on 09:51 - Jun 4 with 9439 viewsgazza1

The big factor is if Fulham want him for next season.....that depends on who they keep and who they sign. So Fulham hold all the cards.

If they are willing to release him then a transfer fee may be involved. I understand that he is not earning 'big bucks'.

Also, I understand that Sheffield United are interested.

What I can say is that if I was SJ then I would want' out' because of the way that Fulham have treated him......I am sure that he would like to sign for us if the contract terms were right.

Long way to go but I'm confident(ish).
Johansen on 10:11 - Jun 4 with 9366 viewsW7Ranger

Austin's bromance with him maybe a "pull" in our direction?

Cautiously optimistic...
Johansen on 11:25 - Jun 4 with 9201 viewsdmm

Johansen on 10:11 - Jun 4 by W7Ranger

Austin's bromance with him maybe a "pull" in our direction?

Cautiously optimistic...

Then Austin's a terrible two timer. He's bromatically involved with Dykes surely?
Johansen on 12:38 - Jun 4 with 8966 viewsKonk

Johansen on 09:51 - Jun 4 by gazza1

The big factor is if Fulham want him for next season.....that depends on who they keep and who they sign. So Fulham hold all the cards.

If they are willing to release him then a transfer fee may be involved. I understand that he is not earning 'big bucks'.

Also, I understand that Sheffield United are interested.

What I can say is that if I was SJ then I would want' out' because of the way that Fulham have treated him......I am sure that he would like to sign for us if the contract terms were right.

Long way to go but I'm confident(ish).

Given how much money we’re forked out in wages for some bang average players under the Khans, I would be very surprised if Johansen is on less than £25kpw, and amazed if he’s on less than £20kpw.

I think most fans would want to keep him, but obviously it’s not down to the fans. The fact we haven’t changed managers yet, suggests Parker will still be manager in August, but then again, Tony Khan might decide to wait until deadline day to appoint a new manager and make forty-two signings. Maybe we could get Loftus-Cheek in on loan and get him to be player-coach?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Johansen on 12:40 - Jun 4 with 8950 viewsNorthernr

Johansen on 12:38 - Jun 4 by Konk

Given how much money we’re forked out in wages for some bang average players under the Khans, I would be very surprised if Johansen is on less than £25kpw, and amazed if he’s on less than £20kpw.

I think most fans would want to keep him, but obviously it’s not down to the fans. The fact we haven’t changed managers yet, suggests Parker will still be manager in August, but then again, Tony Khan might decide to wait until deadline day to appoint a new manager and make forty-two signings. Maybe we could get Loftus-Cheek in on loan and get him to be player-coach?

Just hand him over and nobody gets hurt.
Johansen on 13:02 - Jun 4 with 8807 viewsrsonist

I see we're adopting the Sky Sports definition of "understand".
Johansen on 13:10 - Jun 4 with 8768 viewssprocket

Be interested in Konk's opinion on why Fulham decided not to use Johansen twice in the EPL?

Beautiful footballer at Championship level and in my opinion well able to compete at EPL level
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 13:10]
Johansen on 13:13 - Jun 4 with 8732 viewsW7Ranger

Johansen on 11:25 - Jun 4 by dmm

Then Austin's a terrible two timer. He's bromatically involved with Dykes surely?

Is it not every blokes fantasy to have a 3some with a Norwegian and a Scossie?
Johansen on 13:17 - Jun 4 with 8715 viewsMatch82

Johansen on 13:13 - Jun 4 by W7Ranger

Is it not every blokes fantasy to have a 3some with a Norwegian and a Scossie?

I'll be honest I pictured it a little differently though...
Johansen on 13:29 - Jun 4 with 8653 viewsgazza1

I don't like commenting on player wages because you enter the world of guessing so not many really know, it isn't generally openly discussed. However, on this occasion, I believe that £20k is high and £25k is well ott. He is still well capable of Championship football as he has shown us.

I would be shocked if you keep Loftus -Cheek although I do think that he is well overrated. He is not good enough for Chelsea so I expect the Manager to look to offload him to another Premier club or abroad, just like Abraham.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2021 13:31]
Johansen on 13:57 - Jun 4 with 8495 viewsW7Ranger

Johansen on 13:17 - Jun 4 by Match82

I'll be honest I pictured it a little differently though...

Splitting hairs.
Johansen on 14:11 - Jun 4 with 8407 viewstonyQPR

Seeing as rangers found a way to keep Charlie boy who was probably on a lot more at wba than stefjo at Ffc if they really want him a suitable package should be well within reach I’d off thought.
Johansen on 21:03 - Jun 4 with 7886 viewsbaz_qpr

Johansen on 14:11 - Jun 4 by tonyQPR

Seeing as rangers found a way to keep Charlie boy who was probably on a lot more at wba than stefjo at Ffc if they really want him a suitable package should be well within reach I’d off thought.

I think it comes down to whether he wants to play or earn in the latter part of his career, I think with Charlie he's probably made enough and just wants to be happy in what he does. Hopefully Johansen feels the same way
Johansen on 08:35 - Jun 5 with 7315 viewsgazza1

Been thinking more about the SJ situation because I think it is important to us next season.

I don't think that the current Manager, Parker, rates him even to play for him in the Championship so will look to offload him. I am sure that SJ doesn't want to stay at Fulham either because of the way he has been treated, he will know that he is not one of Parker's players.

Good news for us imho.
Johansen on 08:45 - Jun 5 with 7283 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Johansen on 08:35 - Jun 5 by gazza1

Been thinking more about the SJ situation because I think it is important to us next season.

I don't think that the current Manager, Parker, rates him even to play for him in the Championship so will look to offload him. I am sure that SJ doesn't want to stay at Fulham either because of the way he has been treated, he will know that he is not one of Parker's players.

Good news for us imho.

Good news for us or somebody else you mean. Apart from the 'he wants to stay in London' line I've not seen a lot that suggests he'll be here next season but hope he is.

do do do do

Char-lie Aus-tin

do do do do

Ste-fan Jo-han-sen

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Johansen on 08:54 - Jun 5 with 7243 viewsgazza1

Johansen on 08:45 - Jun 5 by CliveWilsonSaid

Good news for us or somebody else you mean. Apart from the 'he wants to stay in London' line I've not seen a lot that suggests he'll be here next season but hope he is.

do do do do

Char-lie Aus-tin

do do do do

Ste-fan Jo-han-sen

yes, lots of positives......we will see but I'm hopeful.

One other point, the Club & Team Management has now seen how important it is to have a player with SJ's skills (on & off the pitch)....so they would have learnt that we need a similar type player as SJ to play CM to make us play, there must be others out there, should SJ not sign.
[Post edited 5 Jun 2021 9:01]
Johansen on 10:07 - Jun 5 with 7097 viewsterryb

I could be way off the mark, but I would imagine that the club didn't pass up the opportunity to discuss the futures of the four loan players & what terms would be acceptable to them, during their stay at Rangers. Not that we would have made an illegal approach of course!

IF a deal wasn't a possibility (I have not said probability!), I would have expected that different terminology would have been used when club officials answered questions about our transfer policy for this summer. Without saying it outright, it has come across to me that there was always a chance that all four would join.

The Sheffield United managerial appointment might have made a move to us a little more difficult, but we really don't know if Johansen is on their wanted list.
Johansen on 10:57 - Jun 5 with 6988 viewsdmm

Alex Mowatt's contract is up at Barnsley and could move on. We've been clickbait linked with him - highly unlikely I would have thought. I think one of the relegated clubs like Sheff Utd would be interested though meaning they'd be less interested in Johansen.
Johansen on 14:55 - Jun 5 with 6721 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Johansen on 10:57 - Jun 5 by dmm

Alex Mowatt's contract is up at Barnsley and could move on. We've been clickbait linked with him - highly unlikely I would have thought. I think one of the relegated clubs like Sheff Utd would be interested though meaning they'd be less interested in Johansen.

Would make sense for the lad if hes a northerner as well.
Johansen on 16:13 - Jun 5 with 6562 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Johansen on 10:07 - Jun 5 by terryb

I could be way off the mark, but I would imagine that the club didn't pass up the opportunity to discuss the futures of the four loan players & what terms would be acceptable to them, during their stay at Rangers. Not that we would have made an illegal approach of course!

IF a deal wasn't a possibility (I have not said probability!), I would have expected that different terminology would have been used when club officials answered questions about our transfer policy for this summer. Without saying it outright, it has come across to me that there was always a chance that all four would join.

The Sheffield United managerial appointment might have made a move to us a little more difficult, but we really don't know if Johansen is on their wanted list.

Yes I remember a MW interview where he commented about QPR playing a style of football that definitely complimented Johansen. I think there will be talks between us but I just feel that we'll face more competition from elsewhere than we did with the other signings. No disrespect to those players, Charlie Austin was never going anywhere else it seems and Field and Jordy are perhaps riskier signings. Johansen is a pre-boiled ready to go player at this level and would probably improve a number of sides.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Johansen on 16:17 - Jun 5 with 6550 viewsSott

Just noticed on premier league retained list that Fulham have 50 players under contract and a further 15 on scholarship terms,they surely need to get as many out the door as possible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024