Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of contract championship players 08:50 - Mar 9 with 3245 viewsenfieldargh

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12549204/championship-ben-brereton

Looks like Luton's entire squad is out of contract, just in time t re-negotiate Prem wage structure.

Blackburn could loose key players as well as quite a few of Derby's promising youngsters. No doubt Derby will be rescued

Alex Smithies out of contract so if we loose Seny maybe he would be an option if we can afford him

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Out of contract championship players on 09:11 - Mar 9 with 3162 viewsozexile

How can Forest only have 3 out of contract. I've always liked Flint and Bowler is out of contract as well.
Out of contract championship players on 09:56 - Mar 9 with 3038 viewsdaveB

always liked Harry Toffolo at left back. Anderson at Blackpool is decent as well.
Quite a few bargains in the summer.
Bereton Diaz on a free at Blackburn will be a bargain for whoever gets relegated
Out of contract championship players on 09:57 - Mar 9 with 3029 viewsNorthernr

Out of contract championship players on 09:56 - Mar 9 by daveB

always liked Harry Toffolo at left back. Anderson at Blackpool is decent as well.
Quite a few bargains in the summer.
Bereton Diaz on a free at Blackburn will be a bargain for whoever gets relegated

Blackburn have a one year option on him.
Out of contract championship players on 10:08 - Mar 9 with 3005 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I noticed that Mahlon Romeo was sent out on loan by Millwall this season. Think he went to league one which I thought was a bit odd. He looked really good against us in the past.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Out of contract championship players on 10:11 - Mar 9 with 2993 viewsTheChef

Out of contract championship players on 10:08 - Mar 9 by CliveWilsonSaid

I noticed that Mahlon Romeo was sent out on loan by Millwall this season. Think he went to league one which I thought was a bit odd. He looked really good against us in the past.

Isn't Mahlon Romeo a tough uncompromising Detroit cop, living on the edge?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Out of contract championship players on 10:11 - Mar 9 with 2983 viewsNorthernr

Out of contract championship players on 10:08 - Mar 9 by CliveWilsonSaid

Think that's a fall out from 'taking the knee'. Cardiff in for him for next season apparently.
Out of contract championship players on 10:22 - Mar 9 with 2947 viewsMrSheen

Jodi Jones, Coventry-BabeStation (£1.50 a minute)
Out of contract championship players on 10:23 - Mar 9 with 2947 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Out of contract championship players on 10:11 - Mar 9 by Northernr

Think that's a fall out from 'taking the knee'. Cardiff in for him for next season apparently.

I thought it must be something like that. Looks like there might be a few good options available this summer.

Login to get fewer ads

Out of contract championship players on 10:40 - Mar 9 with 2893 viewsTheChef

Out of contract championship players on 10:11 - Mar 9 by Northernr

I thought we're standing with Ukraine now?

Can we do both?

Or is it 'crouch in an ungainly fashion for everything'?

Out of contract championship players on 11:27 - Mar 9 with 2817 views89_50

Harry Toffolo would be a great addition. Josh Bowler would likely be too expensive, but I think he offers something we don't necessarily have. Same with Fred Onyedinma.
Out of contract championship players on 11:55 - Mar 9 with 2750 viewsDannytheR

I did wonder watching Bowler at LR the other week whether we might try to bring him back. He's definitely turned into a player. If we do end up losing Willock and/or Chair, it would mean we had both the space in the team and a bit of actual cash.
Out of contract championship players on 12:06 - Mar 9 with 2700 viewsJeff

sign Jed Wallace. Give him whatever he wants - 60k a week, no problem.

Just so he stops turning into Messi when he plays against us...

Can we not knock it?

Out of contract championship players on 12:22 - Mar 9 with 2651 viewsCopenhagenRs

Also this could be our last chance to actually sign Richard "he is one of our own" Keogh. Better late than never :-)
Out of contract championship players on 12:53 - Mar 9 with 2566 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Dillon Barnes lol - such a strange signing.
Out of contract championship players on 12:54 - Mar 9 with 2567 viewswombat

Out of contract championship players on 09:11 - Mar 9 by ozexile

How can Forest only have 3 out of contract. I've always liked Flint and Bowler is out of contract as well.

flint for me as well although he is a horrible c u next tuesday

was warburton in charge when bowler was with us ?

if we dont go up massive rebuilding job likley again esp in the back four ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Out of contract championship players on 12:55 - Mar 9 with 2563 viewsNorthernr

Out of contract championship players on 12:53 - Mar 9 by Wegerles_Stairs

Dillon Barnes lol - such a strange signing.

Disgraceful really. I mean, not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I called that at the time and have been proven right. You can't plead poverty on the one hand and then cob money away on something like that.
Out of contract championship players on 13:32 - Mar 9 with 2460 viewspaulhoop2

Not only that Clive but what about Marco Ramkilde ? You must no more then we do surely ??

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Out of contract championship players on 13:35 - Mar 9 with 2446 viewsTheChef

Out of contract championship players on 13:32 - Mar 9 by paulhoop2

Not only that Clive but what about Marco Ramkilde ? You must no more then we do surely ??

Still on our books!

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marco-ramkilde/profil/spieler/321860

Clearly he's going to fire us to the Championship title next season.

Out of contract championship players on 13:46 - Mar 9 with 2415 viewsDWQPR

You could build a proper cûnts eleven with that selection

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Out of contract championship players on 13:50 - Mar 9 with 2395 viewsLazyFan

Smithies on a free to replace Marshal. Then if Dieng goes we have a direct replacement at least.

zzzzzzzzzz

Out of contract championship players on 14:01 - Mar 9 with 2370 viewsCamberleyR

Out of contract championship players on 12:54 - Mar 9 by wombat

flint for me as well although he is a horrible c u next tuesday

was warburton in charge when bowler was with us ?

if we dont go up massive rebuilding job likley again esp in the back four ,

No, Holloway was manager when Bowler was here before. Didn't realise that we originally picked him up from Aldershot's academy just before it closed.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Out of contract championship players on 15:38 - Mar 9 with 2178 viewsPinnerPaul

Out of contract championship players on 09:57 - Mar 9 by Northernr

Blackburn have a one year option on him.

Interesting list, but of course, doesn't say how many have options and on what side option is.

Plus, as article says contracts don't expire until 30th June, so lots can happen in the meantime.
Out of contract championship players on 13:25 - Mar 11 with 1754 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Out of contract championship players on 11:55 - Mar 9 by DannytheR

I did wonder watching Bowler at LR the other week whether we might try to bring him back. He's definitely turned into a player. If we do end up losing Willock and/or Chair, it would mean we had both the space in the team and a bit of actual cash.

From what I’ve seen of him I’m not sure Bowler would fit in to our current system. Looks like a similar player to Adomah, who of course has had to change the way he plays since he’s been here. Think we should try for someone more suited to the role in future. Probably a younger player as back up to Moses.

Any prospects at Chelsea we could plunder? 😂

Out of contract championship players on 13:37 - Mar 11 with 1702 viewsR_from_afar

We should snap up Bradley Johnson. Put him in the stocks, break out the wet sponges and that's your half time entertainment sorted

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024