| Most Downvoted Thread In History 19:44 - Oct 6 with 9765 views | Dorse | Phwoooar! That Chelsea women's team, eh? |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
| |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 20:13 - Oct 6 with 7221 views | Mick_S | Done. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 20:51 - Oct 6 with 7095 views | Dorse | Joey Barton and John Terry would make a much better management team than we've got now. |  |
| 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!' |
|  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 20:57 - Oct 6 with 7065 views | BklynRanger | SCUM |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 21:08 - Oct 6 with 7045 views | TomS | Who else thinks selling Loftus Road and ground-sharing at Stamford Bridge is a really good idea? |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 21:44 - Oct 6 with 6940 views | LongsufferingR | Frankie Friday? Fk off! |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 22:18 - Oct 6 with 6885 views | DannyPaddox | |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 22:27 - Oct 6 with 6838 views | distortR | It would be great if chelsea bought us out, and we could be their feeder team and benefit from playing all their young players. |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 23:14 - Oct 6 with 6740 views | loftboy |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 22:27 - Oct 6 by distortR | It would be great if chelsea bought us out, and we could be their feeder team and benefit from playing all their young players. |
And whilst we are at it sack Mick Beale and appoint John Terry as head coach. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 23:26 - Oct 6 with 6726 views | connell10 | I think Luton is a great place , love there happy go lucky fans and their ground is wonderful. |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 23:35 - Oct 6 with 6711 views | PunteR | Russian Bot was right all along. |  |
| Occasional providers of half decent House music. |
|  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 06:53 - Oct 7 with 6549 views | peterlund_dk | Clive can take his previews and reports and stuff them. I'm just here for the political debates. |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 07:11 - Oct 7 with 6506 views | essextaxiboy | I am thinking about starting a brexit thread.... |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 07:24 - Oct 7 with 6478 views | Phildo |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 07:11 - Oct 7 by essextaxiboy | I am thinking about starting a brexit thread.... |
Too woke/ not woke enough |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 07:30 - Oct 7 with 6464 views | Esox_Lucius | For over 20 years I have been the most erudite and most well liked poster on all QPR messageboards and groups. |  |
| The grass is always greener. |
|  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 08:36 - Oct 7 with 6354 views | R_from_afar | José Bosingwa is my favourite Rangers player of all time and should be inducted into the Forever Rs club as soon as possible. |  |
| "Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1." |
|  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 08:50 - Oct 7 with 6330 views | MrSheen | Let's get Bernie and Flavio in Forever Rs. |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 08:57 - Oct 7 with 6311 views | flynnbo | I think Prince Andrew should be made honourary president of our club so we get more attention worldwide. |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 09:03 - Oct 7 with 6301 views | dmm | So good to see Mark Hughes doing well with his Bradford City. G'won Sparky! |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 09:24 - Oct 7 with 6252 views | BklynRanger | I dream of living in a world without cheese |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 09:31 - Oct 7 with 6237 views | HantsR | There is an obvious, almost killer thread suggestion that I am loath to write. It relates to our opponents tonight ...? |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 09:37 - Oct 7 with 6222 views | bosh67 | I've managed to vote this up for some reason and can't change it. Any ideas? NB I have changed it! Actually still showing I voted up, even though I have now voted down. Life is complicated. [Post edited 7 Oct 2022 9:40]
|  |
|  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 10:04 - Oct 7 with 6155 views | BklynRanger |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 09:24 - Oct 7 by BklynRanger | I dream of living in a world without cheese |
[Francisbowles is a good bloke - I should never have started this rewards programme....] |  | |  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 10:06 - Oct 7 with 6140 views | Sonofpugwash | Wind turbines are shit. [Post edited 7 Oct 2022 10:19]
|  |
|  |
| Most Downvoted Thread In History on 10:13 - Oct 7 with 6108 views | Discodroids | Early estimates indicate some 12.5 trillion pasted copy links to the Guardian Newspaper, for every 7.9 loft for word subscribers. Coverage land mass of loft for word pasted links to the Guardian newspaper every month, cover approximately 198,000 square miles, weighing in at 27.2 gross Tonnage. On no less than four separate  reported occasions , Guinness Book Of World Records Independent adjudicators  have verified that the Loft for words 'Queens RIP' Thread, 'Poppy' thread (2020 & 2021), and now infamous 'Black cock' thread, consisted of the greatest concentration of Guardian newspaper pasted links of any known internet  forum. The record was previously held by the Fabian Society internet forum which collapsed in on-itself following white dwarf hypernova posting levels of Guardian Newspaper pasted links , in the wake of the unsavoury Godfrey Bloom  culturally  appropriating camila batmanghelidjh's Kaftan in protest outside East Ham Town Hall , where Drag Queen 'Anne Fetamine' was holding a reading of harmless S&M Watersports Adult Erotica to impressionable pre-pubescent minors. [Post edited 7 Oct 2022 10:23]
|  |
| Where there's a will - and there is a will - there's a way - and there is a way. |
|  |
| |