Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst season ever 16:56 - Apr 1 with 5112 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I thought our time in the Premier league was beyond awful but I think this is worse. To have nose dived so drastically and now be so close to relegation is there a shout that this is the worst season ever?
Worst season ever on 16:58 - Apr 1 with 3695 viewsDamo1962

Worst ever for me. We aren't even trying...and that is unforgivable.
Worst season ever on 16:59 - Apr 1 with 3676 viewscolinallcars

Even worse than Hughes/Redknapp
Worst season ever on 17:00 - Apr 1 with 3661 viewsconnell10

I'm sooo close to saying f uck this.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Worst season ever on 17:02 - Apr 1 with 3633 viewsNov77

Why didn’t we go for warnock? Almost guaranteed he would have kept us up
Too much of a threat to the dof’s position?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Worst season ever on 17:05 - Apr 1 with 3571 viewsqpr_1968

since beating wigan on 22nd of october last year 2-1, we've scored more than one goal in a game since, and that was 14 jan, 2-2 against reading.....including cup.

before that wigan game we were scoring for fun, including dieng, where'd it all go wrong.

who knows a good p ......never mind, can't spell it anyway.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Worst season ever on 17:07 - Apr 1 with 3547 viewsLblock

Worst season ever on 17:02 - Apr 1 by Nov77

Les Ferdinand would sooner appoint Adolf Hitler than King Warnock.
Plenty of issues there.

Agree this is probably the worst season I've known.

Question -- do you have DoF's, CEO's, COO's and 239 coaches as a League One club?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Worst season ever on 17:07 - Apr 1 with 3544 viewsstevec

Wonder if the owners have sussed that losing £24m a season in the Championship gets you nowhere and more scope in going down, less FFP impact, and can have a crack at getting promoted on half that loss just in time for the TV money to double and new FFP rules in place.

Bit of a gamble but thats the only positive take I have on this shower of a club.
Worst season ever on 17:09 - Apr 1 with 3525 viewsEsgaroth

Had a season ticket for over 30 years and the 9nly reason I renewed this season was because we appointed Fat mole face Beale who had me convinced we were on the up and finally had a plan.

Been taken for a mug for too many years and wasted thousands of hard earned watching utter garbage feeding a hierarchy that clearly couldn't give a flying fook about me so I'm done

Until I do it all again next season FFS 🤦

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Login to get fewer ads

Worst season ever on 17:11 - Apr 1 with 3498 viewsNov77

Worst season ever on 17:07 - Apr 1 by Lblock

Les Ferdinand would sooner appoint Adolf Hitler than King Warnock.
Plenty of issues there.

Agree this is probably the worst season I've known.

Question -- do you have DoF's, CEO's, COO's and 239 coaches as a League One club?

Then Les is acting in his own interests and not the club’s. Appointing managers who are ‘grateful’ for the opportunity and won’t challenge him.
Would love to know the full story on warburton’s time there.
Algorithms my arse.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Worst season ever on 17:17 - Apr 1 with 3453 viewsSuperhoop83

Without doubt.

I've not known such an horrific run of results and performances since I started supporting QPR in 1978. It's become so bad that I almost shrug off each loss now. Almost.

We are definitely going down and this squad deserves it.

Suffering since 1978.

Worst season ever on 17:23 - Apr 1 with 3375 viewsessextaxiboy

When we have got relegated before it was never obvious that the players just were not committed and giving their all .
Worst season ever on 17:40 - Apr 1 with 3315 viewsessextaxiboy

Warnock should be in the DOF position next season IMO
Worst season ever on 17:41 - Apr 1 with 3291 viewspaulparker

Worst season ever on 17:40 - Apr 1 by essextaxiboy

Warnock should be in the DOF position next season IMO

This a 1000 % and add Gary penrice to the scouting team

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Worst season ever on 17:46 - Apr 1 with 3250 viewsbaz_qpr

Worst season ever on 17:11 - Apr 1 by Nov77

Then Les is acting in his own interests and not the club’s. Appointing managers who are ‘grateful’ for the opportunity and won’t challenge him.
Would love to know the full story on warburton’s time there.
Algorithms my arse.

Its not just Les that would not have him its Hoos as well. I know the story, I'm not going to post it here but I used to work with someone that worked for the club and lets say Neil as much as I love him burnt his bridges both with the footballing side and corporate side in that short Advisory / Caretaker period in.
Worst season ever on 18:13 - Apr 1 with 3153 viewsDamo1962

There is some twisted logic in that idea. Would explain a melt- down... that is almost incomprehensible. Plus...I like a good conspiracy theory 🤔😉
Worst season ever on 18:48 - Apr 1 with 3062 viewskropotkin41

We're getting relegated. We won't get another point, and we'll probably finish bottom. Relegation will be confirmed before the last day of the season. And by that stage we'll all breathe a sigh of relief.
People saying relegation to League One is going to f*ck us up seem, in an odd way, to be ignoring how bad things are at the moment. There's no way upwards out of this imho.
Wouldn't it be nice to support a team - in any league - with players trying and that won and drew more or less as many games as it lost?
I'm not afraid of League One, I'm afraid of what we've got now.

Well, I'm also considering seeing if I can find a hypnotist to excise caring about QPR from my mind.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Worst season ever on 18:56 - Apr 1 with 3025 viewsnomar

Worst season ever on 18:48 - Apr 1 by kropotkin41

We're getting relegated. We won't get another point, and we'll probably finish bottom. Relegation will be confirmed before the last day of the season. And by that stage we'll all breathe a sigh of relief.
People saying relegation to League One is going to f*ck us up seem, in an odd way, to be ignoring how bad things are at the moment. There's no way upwards out of this imho.
Wouldn't it be nice to support a team - in any league - with players trying and that won and drew more or less as many games as it lost?

Well, I'm also considering seeing if I can find a hypnotist to excise caring about QPR from my mind.

I absolutely agree with this.

In fact I’d rather they relegate us now and not make us have to play another game this season. It’s pointless, literally, because it really doesn’t matter who the opponent is, how bad they are, what kind of abysmal form they’re in, they will beat us. With room to spare.

Pretty much every sane QPR fan knew weeks ago that Wigan were guaranteed 3 points today.

They’re not even hiding it anymore. They really cannot be in the least bit arsed.

I’d rather L1 with players who try than this monstrosity that turns up to get turned over each week.
Worst season ever on 19:07 - Apr 1 with 2982 viewsDamo1962

Worst season ever on 18:48 - Apr 1 by kropotkin41

Perfect summation, of mine and QPR's predicament Kropotkin. I gave up smoking easier than giving up QPR 😉
Worst season ever on 19:32 - Apr 1 with 2892 viewsNortholt_Rs

100% down to the DOF.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Worst season ever on 19:36 - Apr 1 with 2881 viewshubble

Yes, I'd say this is the worst season ever; the whole Beale debacle, no-mark Critchley and now the self-immolation of former legend, Gareth Ainsworth. Mind you, I'll take relegation if it means we get rid of Les and co.

[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 19:36]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Worst season ever on 22:45 - Apr 1 with 2631 viewsOakR

It's got to be up there.

I remember us being abject when we got relegated to L1 (whatever it was called then). Players going through the motions, technically marking players but never really closing down or putting in a tackle.

I've not been to many games this season, so hard to compare for me however....

I think it's the hope that kills you. We went from appointing Beale, thinking we'd improved the squad and in October it was all good - I think most were happy.

Since then not much has gone right. Key players have been out injured, morale dropped and performances well....the killer and why it feels so bad now it we thought we had a chance to go up and a good team on paper and it's turned into a fight to avoid relegation with awful performances and a bad appointment in Critchley, and a suspect one in Ainsworth. It's all culminated in a toxic atmosphere. Ultimately we have always struggled without Willock and Chair and for everything else, we just are not very good without them playing and on form.

Money aside (and you can't really put it aside), it does feel like relegation might almost be best. A chance to reset, hopefully come back in a season or two (no guarantees of course).

I do remember my favourite seasons were the ones under Gerry and the ones in L2 with Ollie - crowds were up, everyone came together again and we had a massive clearout. It feels like we need it, if it doens't cripple us completely financially.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Worst season ever on 22:53 - Apr 1 with 2569 viewsQPsyR

Worst season ever on 19:36 - Apr 1 by hubble

Yes, I'd say this is the worst season ever; the whole Beale debacle, no-mark Critchley and now the self-immolation of former legend, Gareth Ainsworth. Mind you, I'll take relegation if it means we get rid of Les and co.

[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 19:36]

I always thought 1984-1985............Mullery Mullery, your not fit to wipe my arse was the worst

But this season is way beyond that FFS

I hope FPBBC gets his come uppance the CNT

FFS

FKA AcidPixie

Worst season ever on 23:01 - Apr 1 with 2539 viewsBluce_Ree

Worse than any shit Ray Harford could dream up.

We are beyond shit now.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Worst season ever on 23:11 - Apr 1 with 2490 viewsted_hendrix

Worst season ever on 22:45 - Apr 1 by OakR

It's got to be up there.

I remember us being abject when we got relegated to L1 (whatever it was called then). Players going through the motions, technically marking players but never really closing down or putting in a tackle.

I've not been to many games this season, so hard to compare for me however....

I think it's the hope that kills you. We went from appointing Beale, thinking we'd improved the squad and in October it was all good - I think most were happy.

Since then not much has gone right. Key players have been out injured, morale dropped and performances well....the killer and why it feels so bad now it we thought we had a chance to go up and a good team on paper and it's turned into a fight to avoid relegation with awful performances and a bad appointment in Critchley, and a suspect one in Ainsworth. It's all culminated in a toxic atmosphere. Ultimately we have always struggled without Willock and Chair and for everything else, we just are not very good without them playing and on form.

Money aside (and you can't really put it aside), it does feel like relegation might almost be best. A chance to reset, hopefully come back in a season or two (no guarantees of course).

I do remember my favourite seasons were the ones under Gerry and the ones in L2 with Ollie - crowds were up, everyone came together again and we had a massive clearout. It feels like we need it, if it doens't cripple us completely financially.

**Money aside (and you can't really put it aside), it does feel like relegation might almost be best. A chance to reset, hopefully come back in a season or two (no guarantees of course).**

I cant stand the thought of relegation but having said that todays result and performance IMO has just about relegated us anyway and best as I can I'm trying to come to terms with It.
Of course It's not official that we are relegated yet but holy moses I cant see two wins on the horizon let alone us scoring two goals.

League one Is a graveyard for Championship clubs that get relegated, It is vital absolutely vital that we don't get relegated, unfortunately as I said I think today we blew It.

We really are in a poor place at the moment.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Worst season ever on 23:25 - Apr 1 with 2461 viewsloftus77

I'm trying to think:

1978/79: Ernie Howe, Harkouk, McGee,
1995/96: Ready, Yates
2000/01: Ready, Plummer, Kiwomya
2012/13: Bosingwa, various
2014/15: SWP, Barton, various.

No, this is the worst - it stands alone in terms of hopelessness and utter collapse.

I'm trying to factor in my age/(im)maturity in terms of perception - little doubt this is a new low.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024