Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? 09:14 - Jul 8 with 6519 viewsSBR_W6Hoop

If so which one? I went for both! 😊
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 09:15 - Jul 8 with 4284 viewsStanisgod

Is there any left?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 09:27 - Jul 8 with 4227 viewsSBR_W6Hoop

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 09:15 - Jul 8 by Stanisgod

Is there any left?

Would be classic Rangers if not!
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 09:39 - Jul 8 with 4186 viewsDorse

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 09:15 - Jul 8 by Stanisgod

Is there any left?

They still have XXXXL, XXXXXL and Jabba the Hutt.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 09:52 - Jul 8 with 4150 viewsdannyblue

The QPR shop online is a bit of an embarrassment

I bought shirts with QPR cash, and then it takes me to some odd site and charges me 10p without any explanation, and despite the fact I'd requested paying for it in QPR cash in total. I cancelled it, thinking it was a mistake. But even before that I received a confirmation email about the QPR cash being spent, without any confirmation about the purchase. Went through and did the whole thing again and spent the 10p. Now I have a purchase confirmation. All very haphazard and amateur. I can't think of a single other online shopping experience over many years that's as awkward as this one.
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 10:03 - Jul 8 with 4093 viewsSuperhoops2808

Got mine at 9am today, only the away shirt which I think is the best shirt in years. Wasnt gonna miss out this time. They never have XL left normally
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 12:06 - Jul 8 with 3940 viewsBAWHoops

Got 2 away ones for the kids

Got myself a retro one as can't be buying a new home shirt every season

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 12:55 - Jul 8 with 3853 viewsSBR_W6Hoop

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 10:03 - Jul 8 by Superhoops2808

Got mine at 9am today, only the away shirt which I think is the best shirt in years. Wasnt gonna miss out this time. They never have XL left normally

This is it, if you don’t buy one before Xmas they tend to sell out and the restock can be slow (thinking black & gold away from a coupla seasons ago, which was a banger tbf!). If you end up not getting one you’ll end up with it out of stock bar the XXXXL sizes left and if you’re that way inclined end up on the hunt for one on eBay/Vinted, being asked to pay over the odds.

Gone are the days of shirts being sold cheap en masse in an end of the season sale as well. These last few years, since Covid and the subsequent cost of living crisis anyway, seem to have seen fewer shirts being produced initially with restocks then based on levels of demand from us supporters.
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 13:35 - Jul 8 with 3776 viewsJuzzie

Bought the youth away kit for my son and the pink youth goalie for my daughter.

£91
Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 14:17 - Jul 8 with 3713 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm going to buy the Home one, quick question is the XL like the old medium or the old size XL?
Some Tees I buy in XL have the length but not the width across the shoulders but if you buy an XXL from another company and don't notice it's US based you get a tent.

I guess my question is are they narrow fitting?

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 14:37 - Jul 8 with 3646 viewsSBR_W6Hoop

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 14:17 - Jul 8 by Metallica_Hoop

I'm going to buy the Home one, quick question is the XL like the old medium or the old size XL?
Some Tees I buy in XL have the length but not the width across the shoulders but if you buy an XXL from another company and don't notice it's US based you get a tent.

I guess my question is are they narrow fitting?

I was buying a medium in the Le Coq Sportif / Dryworld eras but since Errea came in I’m buying a large as the medium was coming up small.

If you can finance it then buy two sizes, as you can easily return the smaller one.
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 15:16 - Jul 8 with 3582 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 14:37 - Jul 8 by SBR_W6Hoop

I was buying a medium in the Le Coq Sportif / Dryworld eras but since Errea came in I’m buying a large as the medium was coming up small.

If you can finance it then buy two sizes, as you can easily return the smaller one.

Cheers, I think I'll try XXL at least I know it will fit, yeah Errea have weird sizes.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 15:34 - Jul 8 with 3563 viewsSBR_W6Hoop

No worries Met Hoop. I am also a big fan of ‘tallica. You clearly have good taste! 🤘🏻
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 16:13 - Jul 8 with 3507 viewselnombre

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 15:16 - Jul 8 by Metallica_Hoop

Cheers, I think I'll try XXL at least I know it will fit, yeah Errea have weird sizes.

Yup, I think a size up is how they've worked last few seasons, I'm a (broadish) L in pretty much everything, an XL in the Errea has been spot on for me.

Away shirt in the bag for me at 9.02am.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2023 16:14]
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 17:10 - Jul 8 with 3440 viewsDorse

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 16:13 - Jul 8 by elnombre

Yup, I think a size up is how they've worked last few seasons, I'm a (broadish) L in pretty much everything, an XL in the Errea has been spot on for me.

Away shirt in the bag for me at 9.02am.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2023 16:14]

Weirdly enough, last season's XL fitted fine whereas I can't get into an XL from Ben Sherman or Lambretta. Yes, I am a sad rude boy.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 17:30 - Jul 8 with 3419 viewsMalintabuk

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 09:52 - Jul 8 by dannyblue

The QPR shop online is a bit of an embarrassment

I bought shirts with QPR cash, and then it takes me to some odd site and charges me 10p without any explanation, and despite the fact I'd requested paying for it in QPR cash in total. I cancelled it, thinking it was a mistake. But even before that I received a confirmation email about the QPR cash being spent, without any confirmation about the purchase. Went through and did the whole thing again and spent the 10p. Now I have a purchase confirmation. All very haphazard and amateur. I can't think of a single other online shopping experience over many years that's as awkward as this one.

Our shop is a nightmare
Ordered away and the gray keepers Jersey for me and sorted out the grandkids... then went to pay by Santander... so get sent to my banking app to confirm... all OK sent back to our site... gone ... back to the front page... so have I or haven't I just spent North of 200 Sovs?
Check email no purchase... log onto the bank no transaction so try again... same result.... bloody insane do you want my money or not?
Finally had to log on via laptop and open up 2 windows ... we are a basket case our club
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 17:37 - Jul 8 with 3410 viewsHAYESBOY

1 x away. First time in ages I have bought a shirt.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 18:09 - Jul 8 with 3368 viewsBushRanger82

Nope.

Might get the away one if the price comes down mid-season.
The home one, only if it's a freebee blown out one of those airgun things they sometimes have at half-times.
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 18:19 - Jul 8 with 3355 viewsJuzzie

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 18:09 - Jul 8 by BushRanger82

Nope.

Might get the away one if the price comes down mid-season.
The home one, only if it's a freebee blown out one of those airgun things they sometimes have at half-times.

They’ll be sold out by then.
I think they’ve realised people have waited until the end of season and buy them for a tenner so better to sell out at full price than sell the same quantity at a discount
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 18:33 - Jul 8 with 3334 viewsBushRanger82

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 18:19 - Jul 8 by Juzzie

They’ll be sold out by then.
I think they’ve realised people have waited until the end of season and buy them for a tenner so better to sell out at full price than sell the same quantity at a discount

I keep forgetting this is the 21st century and most people aren't quite as savvy as myself.
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 18:47 - Jul 8 with 3314 viewsBoston

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 18:33 - Jul 8 by BushRanger82

I keep forgetting this is the 21st century and most people aren't quite as savvy as myself.

Did you get your last shirt from Charlie?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 19:33 - Jul 8 with 3267 viewsjoe90

I’m going to get the long sleeve home and short sleeve away.

Not got them yet, but will buy the away kit first.
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 19:39 - Jul 8 with 3264 viewsBushRanger82

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 18:47 - Jul 8 by Boston

Did you get your last shirt from Charlie?

I can't remember the last time I bought a shirt.
The Dryworld ones, home and away, I think were the last
Kits since then have been pretty much bog standard modern fare.
Can't remember the club shop assistant's name, but I doubt it was Charlie!
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 20:10 - Jul 8 with 3217 viewsqpr1976

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 17:10 - Jul 8 by Dorse

Weirdly enough, last season's XL fitted fine whereas I can't get into an XL from Ben Sherman or Lambretta. Yes, I am a sad rude boy.

Nothing sad about being a rude boy !
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 21:19 - Jul 8 with 3156 viewsToast_R

I bought myself an away shirt and my son a youth home shirt. £110 later...

No wonder they change it every season. What a money spinner.
Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 21:52 - Jul 8 with 3136 viewsSBR_W6Hoop

Is anyone getting the new shirt today? on 19:33 - Jul 8 by joe90

I’m going to get the long sleeve home and short sleeve away.

Not got them yet, but will buy the away kit first.

I was going to get the long sleeve versions, until I saw they didn’t have the hoops on… 😕
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024