Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trevor Francis 13:20 - Jul 24 with 10935 viewsloftboy

Hope this is bollocks:

Trevor Francis Death – Former Nottingham Forest Footballer Trevor Francis of Birmingham City has been rumored to have passed away at the age of 69. As at the time this report was made the news of his alleged demise has sent shockwaves through the football community and fans around the world. As of now, this information remains unconfirmed, and no official statements have been released by the family regarding Trevor Francis’s passing.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Trevor Francis on 13:27 - Jul 24 with 6859 viewsloftboy

Unfortunately seems to be true, think I saw every game he played for us. RIP

Trevor Francis on 13:41 - Jul 24 with 6689 viewsthorpebankR

Same Villa away a highlight very sad RIP
Trevor Francis on 13:49 - Jul 24 with 6576 viewspaulparker

Oh no
I like Trevor as a player he was outstanding for us
That early part of his managerial reign was probably one of the most excited I’ve been
Spackman
Clarke
Gray
Reid
Paul Wright
Sinton

We were building something with that side , such a shame the wheels fell off so soon
RIP Trev , thanks for Villa, that charlton goal and many more memories

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Trevor Francis on 13:53 - Jul 24 with 6501 viewsToast_R

Can't find anything official verifying this as yet.
Trevor Francis on 13:55 - Jul 24 with 6454 viewsloftboy

Trevor Francis on 13:53 - Jul 24 by Toast_R

Can't find anything official verifying this as yet.

It’s on all the Facebook football sites, but you never know if they’re band wagon jumping. Hope it isn’t true obviously.

Trevor Francis on 14:10 - Jul 24 with 6299 viewsBluce_Ree

I liked him. When I became a born again R I saw the video of his hat trick. So classy. He oddly looked just like my dad. But less of a tw@t.

Anyway, RIP fake dad.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Trevor Francis on 14:22 - Jul 24 with 6180 viewsflynnbo

So sad. What a player! RIP
Trevor Francis on 14:26 - Jul 24 with 6139 viewsRs_Holy

RIP Trev...thanks for the memories ...

Login to get fewer ads

Trevor Francis on 14:40 - Jul 24 with 5974 viewswestberksr

yep, apparently heart attack whilst at his pad in Spain.

RIP Trev, great player, no age at all
Trevor Francis on 14:43 - Jul 24 with 5924 viewsToast_R

RIP Trevor Francis. Too soon.
Trevor Francis on 14:45 - Jul 24 with 5906 viewsbosh67

https://metro.co.uk/2023/07/24/trevor-francis-dies-aged-69-as-tributes-paid-to-r

Really sad. RIP. I loved his time as a player for us. They said he was over the hill. He wasn't. They said he had no legs. He did. They said he couldn't buy a free kick. He bought a thousand. Great player.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Trevor Francis on 14:50 - Jul 24 with 5834 viewsQPRSteve

More depressing news. Shame his managerial career with us ended the way it did. I was another who thought he was building a great team here. What a fantastic player he was too.
Trevor Francis on 14:51 - Jul 24 with 5822 viewsstevec

What a player.

I can remember him down here, on regular occasions, carrying a Birmingham side when they had a particularly smart kit but not a lot else, though him and Bob Latchford were stand out.

Arrived here at the back end of a great career but he was an absolutely fantastic footballer to watch, his movement was phenomenal.

Sad day. RIP Trevor Francis.
Trevor Francis on 14:51 - Jul 24 with 5813 viewsNov77

very good player for us, scored some terrific goals, though a terrible penalty taker. he used to have no run up, would just stand next to the ball and pass it straight to the keeper.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Trevor Francis on 14:54 - Jul 24 with 5782 viewsflynnbo

Trevor Francis on 14:51 - Jul 24 by Nov77

very good player for us, scored some terrific goals, though a terrible penalty taker. he used to have no run up, would just stand next to the ball and pass it straight to the keeper.

Millwall away springs to mind.
Trevor Francis on 15:01 - Jul 24 with 5700 viewseastside_r

Sad news. 69 is no age these days.
Trevor Francis on 15:11 - Jul 24 with 5593 viewsBoston

Great player, saw him many times, was delighted he signed for us. Such a shame, was it a heart attack, I think I read he'd had one about ten years ago?

For some strange reason, I always associated / got him confused with Jasper Carrot.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2023 15:13]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Trevor Francis on 15:12 - Jul 24 with 5590 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent player. That Villa hat-trick was one of the best in Rangers' history. He and it will always be remembered.

RIP. Ar dheis Dé.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trevor Francis on 15:17 - Jul 24 with 5517 viewsBushRanger82

Trevor Francis on 15:12 - Jul 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Excellent player. That Villa hat-trick was one of the best in Rangers' history. He and it will always be remembered.

RIP. Ar dheis Dé.

One of the best players I've ever seen turn out for the Rangers.
Was at Villa Park the day he scored his hat-trick, have never forgotten, never will, neither.
God rest his poor soul.
Trevor Francis on 15:22 - Jul 24 with 5463 viewsthemodfather

he scored a wonder goal in the cup at home v charlton too. we had a midfield once of sinton, t francis, peter reid ...sad news , gutted. he was some player and injuries marred his england career. won the euro cup for Forest . RIP KING TREVOR
Trevor Francis on 15:23 - Jul 24 with 5454 viewsBexleyHoop

Trevor Francis on 15:12 - Jul 24 by BrianMcCarthy

RIP. Ar dheis Dé.

RIP Trevor. Great player, not so great manager. Remember the Villa & Charlton goals.

1st £1 million pound English player departs us on the same day a Saudi club bids £249 million for Mbappe.

Football world has gone mad. How the hell will the Saudi club meet FFP!
Trevor Francis on 15:31 - Jul 24 with 5369 viewsbosh67

On the offish now.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/rip-trevor-francis-240723/

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Trevor Francis on 15:31 - Jul 24 with 5359 viewsBexleyHoop

If my memory serves me correct he also scored the winner in one nil win at Derby (old Baseball ground). Sticks in my mind as me and a friend missed the train to Derby and had to get a train to Nottingham and a cab to the ground and just managed to get onto the terrace as he scored.
Trevor Francis on 15:33 - Jul 24 with 5350 viewsted_hendrix

He was one of our players who whenever he had the ball at his feet you never worried, you never thought Oh no where's this gonna end up.

He was a fabulous player.

RIP so sad.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Trevor Francis on 15:34 - Jul 24 with 5342 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trevor Francis on 15:22 - Jul 24 by themodfather

he scored a wonder goal in the cup at home v charlton too. we had a midfield once of sinton, t francis, peter reid ...sad news , gutted. he was some player and injuries marred his england career. won the euro cup for Forest . RIP KING TREVOR

I was at that game and still always remember it as being an away game for some stupid reason.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024