Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bonne 17:11 - Jul 30 with 10062 viewsDubaiR

Without a club, given our lack of options, would you?
Bonne on 17:17 - Jul 30 with 7003 viewsHayesender

Can he play centre back?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bonne on 17:17 - Jul 30 with 7009 viewsHAYESBOY

Nope.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Bonne on 17:27 - Jul 30 with 6916 viewsLowerloftLad

Good god no.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Bonne on 17:30 - Jul 30 with 6897 viewsThGrimRanger

League 2 standard at best

Charlton supporters were staggered that we paid 2 million for him ... maybe we should have asked them first. what a fcuking joke club we are!

TheGrimRanger

Bonne on 17:30 - Jul 30 with 6896 viewsDubaiR

Right now beyond dykes we are down to kelman, Armstrong and Smyth. 2 of those rarely fit. Martin aside not even being linked with anyone
Bonne on 18:15 - Jul 30 with 6714 viewsQPRConor2000

Bonne on 17:30 - Jul 30 by DubaiR

Right now beyond dykes we are down to kelman, Armstrong and Smyth. 2 of those rarely fit. Martin aside not even being linked with anyone

We are linked with Stansfield on loan, scored 9 goals last season for Exeter in L1, so very highly rated.
Bonne on 18:16 - Jul 30 with 6715 viewsLblock

I'd sooner Ains registered himself as a player and led the line - he'd certainly be offside less than McBonne

A player who summed up the reign of Sir Les.
Hugely costly, woefully short of what's needed at this level, totally out of his depth, thought he was better than he was and didn't give a fcuk / always eyeing up a role elsewhere.

It's a "FCUK ME NO!" from this judge....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Bonne on 18:28 - Jul 30 with 6645 viewsted_hendrix

He's without a club for a reason and along with the fact that when he was playing for us he could always be found if needed somewhere in the oppositions half gazing upwards aeroplane spotting.

NO.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Bonne on 20:28 - Jul 30 with 6401 viewsnumptydumpty

Bring back Sir Leslie !!!

As centre forward ..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Bonne on 08:11 - Jul 31 with 5968 viewsRs_Holy

2020–2023 Queens Park Rangers 42 appearances ... 3 goals.
Okay so quite a few were subs appearances in that lot but Jeeezuz Christ, we really are shopping at Poundland these days if we get Bonne back.
Bonne on 08:21 - Jul 31 with 5935 viewsNortholt_Rs

NO! There’s a reason he is without a club = he’s gash!
[Post edited 31 Jul 2023 8:22]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Bonne on 08:21 - Jul 31 with 5932 viewsstevec

Bonne ‘without a club’.

Was looking down in and out transfers from the Championship, with less than a week to go to the start of the season, our list of released players carries more ‘without a club’ than anyone else in this League.

Says an awful lot about our low level scrutiny to transfers in the past three or four seasons.
Bonne on 08:25 - Jul 31 with 5905 viewsSK_hoops

Weird player. Hardly scored us, (I assume) hardly scored for Charlton, hence why they've got rid of him. Absolutely banged them in for the first half of his loan spell at Ipswich then hardly scores for the second part.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2023 8:26]
Bonne on 08:26 - Jul 31 with 5900 viewsDejR_vu

Has LF snuck back in the back door?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Bonne on 08:38 - Jul 31 with 5834 viewsRs_Holy

He just seemed to be offside pretty much every time he received the ball... Its really going reduce your chances of scoring if that happens?
Bonne on 03:57 - Aug 1 with 5537 viewsLazyFan

I think we can allege that he was well more than one Jaffa Cake short of a full packet.

You see, there this thing called a brain that needs to be coached. And I am not sure this Jaffa Cake was coachable. I think we really did try, but it cannot be done.

L2 player at best.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bonne on 09:04 - Aug 1 with 5396 viewsgazza1

We took a chance with him.....it failed.-it happens all the time here & at all the other clubs.

My issue is that it was a £2million gamble that we apparently paid for him (unconfirmed) plus high wages I would suggest.
Bonne on 09:08 - Aug 1 with 5369 viewssparkey

Wouldn't go near him with a sh*tty pole
Bonne on 11:08 - Aug 1 with 5202 viewsaston_hoop

Luckily he's talking to Gillingham at the moment, will score goals in League 2 but not in our team.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bonne on 15:40 - Aug 1 with 4943 viewskensalriser

Bonne on 17:30 - Jul 30 by ThGrimRanger

League 2 standard at best

Charlton supporters were staggered that we paid 2 million for him ... maybe we should have asked them first. what a fcuking joke club we are!

Probably because we actually didn't.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bonne on 15:55 - Aug 1 with 4894 viewsJuzzie

Bonne on 15:40 - Aug 1 by kensalriser

Probably because we actually didn't.

I wonder why some people bother supporting QPR considering the number of those who think we are a joke.

I'm not happy about things either but the vitriol some spout is staggering. It's as though some just seem to like wallowing in misery.
Bonne on 16:13 - Aug 1 with 4839 viewsSir_Chops

Bonne on 08:21 - Jul 31 by stevec

Bonne ‘without a club’.

Was looking down in and out transfers from the Championship, with less than a week to go to the start of the season, our list of released players carries more ‘without a club’ than anyone else in this League.

Says an awful lot about our low level scrutiny to transfers in the past three or four seasons.

Should be plastered all over the training ground walls to put some fear into the other wasters who think its ok to phone it in till their contracts are up.

For most, it really won't get better than this without putting in a shift.

And as for Bonne, forget it! Made it very clear he had no interest in being here. Either arrogant, thick or both.
Bonne on 17:25 - Aug 1 with 4716 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bonne on 22:17 - Aug 1 with 4458 viewsqprcmob

Bonne on 03:57 - Aug 1 by LazyFan

I think we can allege that he was well more than one Jaffa Cake short of a full packet.

You see, there this thing called a brain that needs to be coached. And I am not sure this Jaffa Cake was coachable. I think we really did try, but it cannot be done.

L2 player at best.

Summed it up perfectly
Bonne on 05:10 - Aug 2 with 4307 viewsstrikerace

QPR, and everyone else, released him for a reason. We surely can't be that desperate, can we?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024