Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig 13:08 - Sep 29 with 1377 viewscharmr

Going to see them in DC tonight.

Should I wear a Rangers shirt tonight or is that just too naff

Conflicted, my wife is already taking the pi$$
1
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 13:10 - Sep 29 with 1366 viewsconnell10

Definitely wear it , get Glenn to sign it ...have a great time mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

4
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 13:40 - Sep 29 with 1273 viewsBoston

I wore my God Save the Queens Park Rangers shirt down the pub last Friday, had two great chats as a result.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

2
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 13:40 - Sep 29 with 1272 viewsHAYESBOY

Loud and Proud.

Smells like a trout farm in here

1
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 14:05 - Sep 29 with 1176 viewsWokingR

Sounds to me like you should be reconsidering your choice of wife, not your choice of attire.
5
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 15:59 - Sep 29 with 1039 viewsDWQPR

Bought a shirt online at the club shop which was black and had

SUPER
F*****G
HOOPS

In pink and yellow replicating Glen Matlocks flags, with the QPR badge in one of the O’s in Hoops. Will be wearing it to the Hammersmith Apollo in December when I go and see them with my son.

Looks like you can still buy them

https://shop.qpr.co.uk/product
[Post edited 29 Sep 16:01]

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

0
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 16:11 - Sep 29 with 1021 views100percent

Oh man... the 9.30 Club. Love that space so much.....
Also have a long term relationship with the old space which was iconic....
Great place to watch The Pistols - you won't be disappointed.

Deffo wear the shirt!!
0
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 16:19 - Sep 29 with 1009 viewsTheChef

Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 15:59 - Sep 29 by DWQPR

Bought a shirt online at the club shop which was black and had

SUPER
F*****G
HOOPS

In pink and yellow replicating Glen Matlocks flags, with the QPR badge in one of the O’s in Hoops. Will be wearing it to the Hammersmith Apollo in December when I go and see them with my son.

Looks like you can still buy them

https://shop.qpr.co.uk/product
[Post edited 29 Sep 16:01]


I can't believe all the really big sizes have sold out

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

0
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 17:04 - Sep 29 with 937 viewsE17hoop

Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 16:19 - Sep 29 by TheChef

I can't believe all the really big sizes have sold out


Vote for the away kit next year.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: System of A Down vs England WC SF

1
Login to get fewer ads

Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 18:29 - Sep 29 with 842 viewsBoston

Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 16:11 - Sep 29 by 100percent

Oh man... the 9.30 Club. Love that space so much.....
Also have a long term relationship with the old space which was iconic....
Great place to watch The Pistols - you won't be disappointed.

Deffo wear the shirt!!


Did AC ever play DC?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 11:37 - Sep 30 with 520 viewswelwynranger

Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 18:29 - Sep 29 by Boston

Did AC ever play DC?


Yea.


It was a 2- 2 draw
2
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 13:06 - Sep 30 with 425 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 11:37 - Sep 30 by welwynranger

Yea.


It was a 2- 2 draw


I feel like this is a science joke that I just don't get :)

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 15:18 - Sep 30 with 285 viewsBoston

Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 13:06 - Sep 30 by BrianMcCarthy

I feel like this is a science joke that I just don't get :)


42

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

1
Rangers shirt to a sex pistols gig on 21:01 - Sep 30 with 110 viewsHooparoo

“There’s no point in asking you’ll get no reply” 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026