Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what does everyone on here do for a living 08:43 - Jul 3 with 36437 viewsrrrspricey

...or pretend to do when the're actually spending their days trawling through the sh1t posted on here

I work as a Project Manager for a private medical insurer in sunny Tunbridge Wells
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 08:47 - Jul 3 with 10881 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hired hitman. Good pay, no tax and job satisfaction.
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 08:48 - Jul 3 with 10880 viewssaxbend

I'm a freelance musician and maths tutor. If anyone needs help with their maths or wants to learn to play the saxophone, you know where to find me. :)
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 08:51 - Jul 3 with 10867 viewsJAPRANGERS

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 08:48 - Jul 3 by saxbend

I'm a freelance musician and maths tutor. If anyone needs help with their maths or wants to learn to play the saxophone, you know where to find me. :)

you do maths lessons barefooted Mr Saxbend??
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 08:52 - Jul 3 with 10864 viewskarl

Fishy business I'm in too Jap
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 08:57 - Jul 3 with 10850 viewsTheBlob

I shovel shit,human and animal shit,one day my life will be entirely shit free.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 08:58 - Jul 3 with 10843 viewssaxbend

Yes I do. :)
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:16 - Jul 3 with 10782 viewsDiscodroid

when not in a roll neck , smashing through ladies bedroom windows from a chinook, machine gunning my telephone number into their wall with a gloch and bearing chocolates, im harriet harmans speech writer and diane abotts sex slave .

i also audit the meat racks for a clean bill of health under the harsh dictat of kieth vaz.

my voluntary work is taken up with finding any one insane enough to go to yevette coopers coffee mornings with an immigrant inicitave at percy ingles over a black forest gateau.

i work with troubled yoof.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2014 10:30]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:30 - Jul 3 with 10730 viewsdubaistu

I'm an oceanic crustacean engineer and sandal vendor in a plethora of souks throughout the Middle East.

Yallah and Allah (peace be upon him).
Login to get fewer ads

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:36 - Jul 3 with 10704 viewsTonto

I take crap off everyone for little pay and a dwindling pension. Local government is fun...

Think about it - no one every phones the Council to say thanks do they...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:37 - Jul 3 with 10702 views18StoneOfHoop

As little as possible.

No more seriously,when I'm well I do the odd bit of Landscape Gardening casual labouring. Good for this often sedentary,indolent fat man to get some outdoor sweaty grafting in.

A lot of time off unfortunately due to incurable and hard to manage lifelong mental illness - I'm up and down like a whore's drawers.
When I'm not working,for my sins I can spend up to 10 hours a day or more straight on bleeding addictive time-eating LFW

My best mate since the age of 10 - for the love of Daphne,a far king chelski fan of all things! - based in Streatham has his own Landscape Gardening business & is my tolerant,patient easy-going Guvnor.
Thanks to Alan Titchmarsh,Curly ginger Charlie Dimmock and her braless big tits & Big Cockernee Tommy Cockles, launching the gardening boom and decking mania in the 90's,there's still plenty of work to go around..especially in Dulwich, the Holland Park of the south.

Let me tell you these things from the wise fount of my experience,that I know to be true:
(1) Measure twice,cut once.
(2) The first 30 years are the hardest.
(3) Upstairs for thinking (or is it drinking?),downstairs for dancing.
(4) Advice for all men over 50: Never waste an erection,never trust a fart.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2014 9:42]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:40 - Jul 3 with 10684 viewsgordanoR

I'm an Engineering Consultant, Aerospace industry hence the South West connection.
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:41 - Jul 3 with 10683 viewsRangersw12

Work in insurance and deal with motorcycle claims
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:44 - Jul 3 with 10661 viewsClive_Anderson

Computer games guff. Currently doing freelance html5 and flash games.
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:45 - Jul 3 with 10656 viewsPommyhoop

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:37 - Jul 3 by 18StoneOfHoop

As little as possible.

No more seriously,when I'm well I do the odd bit of Landscape Gardening casual labouring. Good for this often sedentary,indolent fat man to get some outdoor sweaty grafting in.

A lot of time off unfortunately due to incurable and hard to manage lifelong mental illness - I'm up and down like a whore's drawers.
When I'm not working,for my sins I can spend up to 10 hours a day or more straight on bleeding addictive time-eating LFW

My best mate since the age of 10 - for the love of Daphne,a far king chelski fan of all things! - based in Streatham has his own Landscape Gardening business & is my tolerant,patient easy-going Guvnor.
Thanks to Alan Titchmarsh,Curly ginger Charlie Dimmock and her braless big tits & Big Cockernee Tommy Cockles, launching the gardening boom and decking mania in the 90's,there's still plenty of work to go around..especially in Dulwich, the Holland Park of the south.

Let me tell you these things from the wise fount of my experience,that I know to be true:
(1) Measure twice,cut once.
(2) The first 30 years are the hardest.
(3) Upstairs for thinking (or is it drinking?),downstairs for dancing.
(4) Advice for all men over 50: Never waste an erection,never trust a fart.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2014 9:42]

Good man! Another 'manual' worker who is paid from the neck down.Think we are the minority on here.
I am an electrical cable jointer....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:45 - Jul 3 with 10653 viewsbosh67

I write short stories and books and sh*t, which makes it feel a bit more gangsta!
[Post edited 3 Jul 2014 11:14]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:47 - Jul 3 with 10643 viewsdaveB

manage the sponsorship and compliance scheduling team at itv so basically schedule sponsorship so it goes on air correctly and check all the shows so the ads around them are not inappropriate so no booze around dramas on alcoholics, no ads for burger king around shows on obesity to avoid upsetting the viewers and advertisers and avoid giving the daily mail something to complain about
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:49 - Jul 3 with 10639 views18StoneOfHoop

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:45 - Jul 3 by bosh67

I write short stories and books and sh*t, which makes it feel a bit more gangsta!
[Post edited 3 Jul 2014 11:14]

You write some hilarious witty posts,Marty Feldman bosh67,so that makes sense.
Any books or publications that you've written in you could mention?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:53 - Jul 3 with 10609 viewsthame_hoops

I have a water treatment consultancy, legionnaires disease etc, not sewage.
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:56 - Jul 3 with 10594 viewsWeaverQPR

Custody suite, east coast seaside town.

@WeavQPR

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:57 - Jul 3 with 10588 viewsA40Bosh

When I described what I do to my 11yr old girl, she thought about it for a couple of seconds and stated
"So, Basically, you are a human punch bag"

I am a Project Manager in Card Payment hardware and software. Sales people go in and bulls@t the client about stuff that is still "vaporware" and lie about how fast we can deliver a solution and then I go in post sale and get beaten up on behalf of the company at every weekly client meeting because we cannot actually deliver the solution to the time frames promised and they don't accept that bleeding edge payment software is an iterative process.

In the meantime I have written a play for TV, which was supposed to have Martin Freeman as the lead character (because he reminded of my mate who the story was based on) but as it has taken me 5 years to write it and he has now gone Global as Bilbo Baggins and Dr Watson, I guess even if by some miracle someone wanted to turn my script into a production, I guess Martin is not sitting at home kicking his heels waiting for the phone to ring from new and totally inexperienced script writers to work with.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 10:06 - Jul 3 with 10548 viewsHoopstar

Yep - local government for me. I work around social inclusion and respite provision for young adults with autism and severe learning difficulties...tough times under this ghastly and hypocritical period of austerity particularly in my borough of employment. Keeps me honest though.
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 10:08 - Jul 3 with 10540 viewsDaBurgh

I have a small (2 bedroom) B&B in a busy tourist town in the Southwest of France, work my knuts off from April-September. Bored sh1tless between October and March, and watching the R's on a dodgy stream doesn't always (very rarely) alleviate said boredom.
Am I the only straight man to run a B&B? answers on postcards please.
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 10:09 - Jul 3 with 10534 viewsTheBlob

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 09:53 - Jul 3 by thame_hoops

I have a water treatment consultancy, legionnaires disease etc, not sewage.

So it's seasonal work then?Haven't seen a legionaire around here for ages.Matalan don't stock the Kepi anymore either......

Poll: So how was the season for you?

So what does everyone on here do for a living on 10:23 - Jul 3 with 10497 views1MoreBrightonR

Product Manager for one of the big(ish) travel websites...basically means i get to prioritize and decide what a load of very talented computer geeks and developers build on the site while i have virtually no technical knowledge at all :)
So what does everyone on here do for a living on 10:33 - Jul 3 with 10461 viewsDiscodroid

no fluffers on here then??.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024