Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 563994 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 22:11 - Jan 22 with 4954 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Half decent tv on 22:05 - Jan 22 by MelakaRanger

Justified. Amazon Prime. Brilliant

Yeah. love it.
Half decent tv on 20:15 - Jan 23 with 4833 viewsenfieldargh

Half decent tv on 08:17 - Jan 22 by johnhoop

Have got a free trial of Apple TV with new iPad. How do people on here feel about whether Ted Lasso is worth watching?

Its got Hannah Waddingham in it, sex on legs

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Half decent tv on 06:38 - Jan 24 with 4750 viewsLadbrokeR

Half decent tv on 20:15 - Jan 23 by enfieldargh

Its got Hannah Waddingham in it, sex on legs

So just started watching the 4th series of Ozark on Netflix. It took a bit of piecing together and memory jogging in terms of the story following on from series three. To be honest there’s some great characters and it’s worth watching.
Half decent tv on 08:57 - Jan 24 with 4688 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Half decent tv on 06:38 - Jan 24 by LadbrokeR

So just started watching the 4th series of Ozark on Netflix. It took a bit of piecing together and memory jogging in terms of the story following on from series three. To be honest there’s some great characters and it’s worth watching.

I've started Ozark too. I stopped half way though ep1 even though I was enjoying it as I need to watch the last 2 of snowpeircer.

I forgot who Ben was but I remembered the end of series 3.

I'm looking forward to getting into it later this week.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Half decent tv on 09:08 - Jan 24 with 4672 viewsRs_Holy

Half decent tv on 20:43 - Jan 22 by ChrisNW6

Just finished Gomorrah Season 5 which will be the final season. Amazing series about the Naples mafia and street gangs, well worth a binge.

yep... its on my planner... the first 4 series were excellent
Half decent tv on 11:21 - Jan 24 with 4579 viewsjohnhoop

Half decent tv on 22:05 - Jan 22 by MelakaRanger

Justified. Amazon Prime. Brilliant

Agreed. I finished watching it a few years ago and thought it was so good I'll probably start from the beginning again when I've forgotten the plot details enough.
Thanks for the feedback from people on Ted Lasso. Will definitely give it a go.
Just finished watching the final season of the Expanse and thought it was as brilliant as ever.
Just slightly annoyed that Amazon weren't prepared to fund the usual ten episodes and made them do it in six. They toss away so much money on series that are absolute dross that to not even stump up the finance for what I think is the best Sci-fi series of all time seems utterly perverse.
Half decent tv on 11:36 - Jan 24 with 4548 viewsdaveB

Must have been on this thread before but Afterlife is wonderful. Makes me laugh and cry just a brilliant comedy/drama. The last episode is beautiful

Trigger Point started on ITV last night, 1st episode was pretty good.

Also 4 Lives with Sheridan Smith and Steven Merchant was on a few weeks back, only just watched it but thought it was really good. Still on BBC iplayer
Half decent tv on 13:46 - Jan 24 with 4488 viewsToast_R

Cobra Kai Season 4. Terry Silver is back- Wasaar!
Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 23:59 - Jan 24 with 4364 viewsPunteR

Afterlife 3 was really good. Bit soppy and overly sentimental at times but it has a good heart.
Started watching Cobra kai after watching the original Karate Kid with my lad, which still holds up as a decent film. Cobra Kai on the other hand wasn't as good.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Half decent tv on 07:58 - Jan 25 with 4286 viewsTheChef

Half decent tv on 23:59 - Jan 24 by PunteR

Afterlife 3 was really good. Bit soppy and overly sentimental at times but it has a good heart.
Started watching Cobra kai after watching the original Karate Kid with my lad, which still holds up as a decent film. Cobra Kai on the other hand wasn't as good.

Just finished Season 1 of Afterlife and I wasn't quite expecting the soppy ending.

Mrs Chef was like 'ahhh it's a feelgood show!', while I was thinking 'oh no does this mean he stops being a funny miserable bastard?'

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Half decent tv on 08:11 - Jan 25 with 4270 viewsdaveB

Half decent tv on 13:46 - Jan 24 by Toast_R

Cobra Kai Season 4. Terry Silver is back- Wasaar!

I love Cobra Kai, such a mad cheesy show. I can't get over that Daniel is 60, he still looks like he's 25
Half decent tv on 14:16 - Jan 25 with 4170 viewsSonofpugwash

I Sniper on Channel 4 is both creepy and disturbing - very compelling.I remember it all unfolding at the time and it's brought back some shuddering memories.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Half decent tv on 23:49 - Jan 27 with 3994 viewsPunteR

The Responder. Martin Freeman is an unbelievable actor. On BBC Iplayer. Worth checking out.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Half decent tv on 20:15 - Feb 8 with 3693 viewsPhildo

New Jack Reacher on prime - does exactly what it says on the tin
Half decent tv on 20:25 - Feb 8 with 3665 viewsRanger_Things

Cheer second series. It had a couple of ropey reviews but I thought it was decent.
Half decent tv on 10:25 - Feb 16 with 3462 viewsenfieldargh

Just binged La Promesse(The Promise) BBC4. al episodes on IPlayer
6 parter French crime drama with subtitles.

Watched 1-3 on Monday and finished off last night after awful qpr performance. took my mind right of it

captains fantastic

Half decent tv on 11:29 - Feb 16 with 3387 viewsEsox_Lucius

Half decent tv on 20:15 - Feb 8 by Phildo

New Jack Reacher on prime - does exactly what it says on the tin

What I liked about it was that the main actor was far more relatable to the Jack Reacher in the book. I binge watched the whole series yesterday with my wife and we both enjoyed it immensely and can't wait for series 2 to drop.
We recently went back and watched the whole Trueblood series again, it didn't disappoint on 2nd watching.
For Star Wars fans, The Mandalorian & The Book Of Boba Fett are well worth a watch too.

The grass is always greener.

Half decent tv on 11:33 - Feb 16 with 3385 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Half decent tv on 10:25 - Feb 16 by enfieldargh

Watched 1-3 on Monday and finished off last night after awful qpr performance. took my mind right of it

I'll give that a go thanks.

I've just discovered this has been cancelled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_R%C3%A9volution

It had Josephine Karlsson's 'friend' from 'Spiral' in it.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Half decent tv on 17:07 - Feb 16 with 3301 viewsenfieldargh

Half decent tv on 11:33 - Feb 16 by Metallica_Hoop

I'll give that a go thanks.

I've just discovered this has been cancelled.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_R%C3%A9volution

It had Josephine Karlsson's 'friend' from 'Spiral' in it.

Nadia Feres yes please

captains fantastic

Half decent tv on 17:33 - Feb 16 with 3260 viewsLblock

Half decent tv on 23:49 - Jan 27 by PunteR

The Responder. Martin Freeman is an unbelievable actor. On BBC Iplayer. Worth checking out.

Just finished watching that early yesterday evening and have to agree it’s excellent
Freeman has amazed me with his spectrum of roles since The Office; he is superb in this and was involved in the production

He’s also brilliant in Start Up on Netflix

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:43 - Feb 16 with 3229 viewsR_from_afar

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Half decent tv on 17:43 - Feb 16 with 3229 viewsR_from_afar

I've just started watching "La Promesse". I have a degree in French but it's a struggle to keep up, thank goodness for subtitles. Easier to follow in the original language than "Spiral" though, except for Judge Roban, whose French was very pure and idiomatic.

The two part series - on Channel 4 - with Ed Stafford spending 60 days as a traveller was very interesting.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Half decent tv on 20:42 - Feb 16 with 3185 viewsToast_R

Half decent tv on 08:11 - Jan 25 by daveB

I love Cobra Kai, such a mad cheesy show. I can't get over that Daniel is 60, he still looks like he's 25

Older in this than Mr Miyagi was in the original. How mental's that?

On the other side of easy viwing cheese, I'm on The Witcher Season 2 at the moment. I might be dumb or something but I do have to really concentrate on this to follow it.
Half decent tv on 20:53 - Feb 16 with 3167 viewsmarkrtid

Dopesick.

The Sackler family. Dealers, Doctors and the Drug Company (Purdue) that addicted America.
Half decent tv on 20:53 - Feb 16 with 3166 viewsHantsR

Antiques Roadshow...only say that because me and Mrs Hants were on last Sunday!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024