Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 565338 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 20:19 - Jun 26 with 4112 viewsRanger_Things

Half decent tv on 17:21 - Jun 26 by ChrisNW6

Netflix Tour de France unchained, 3 episodes in and it's a much watch for all cycling fans. Really good insight into last year's tour from behind the scenes and I know the next few episodes will be amazing viewing even though I know how it ends 😁

I enjoyed that. Hopefully the next one will have access to all of the teams.
Half decent tv on 20:35 - Jun 26 with 4089 viewsChrisNW6

Half decent tv on 20:19 - Jun 26 by Ranger_Things

I enjoyed that. Hopefully the next one will have access to all of the teams.

Yes, be great to see more of Pogacar and inside the UAE team. There was a great moment of comedy when Pogacar questioned the Jumbo team tactics when Van Aert dropped his team leader and didn't wait for him.
Half decent tv on 01:45 - Jun 27 with 4000 viewsJPC

Just finished second series of Perry Mason. Have to say I thought it was well scripted and acted. Can’t quite understand why no series 3
Half decent tv on 22:04 - Jun 27 with 3836 viewsLadbrokeR

Currently watching suspicion on Apple TV. It’s quite interesting.
Half decent tv on 16:53 - Jul 21 with 3591 viewsDiscodroids

'Mr Inbetween', Australian Crime Drama.

3 series of blitzkreig knuckle duster drama/humor and lament from the sydney underworld.

a solid 8/10.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Half decent tv on 18:25 - Sep 7 with 3292 viewsRanger_Things

Top Boy. Such a great show, I’m gutted it’s finished.

[Post edited 7 Sep 2023 19:15]
Half decent tv on 19:48 - Sep 7 with 3207 viewspaulparker

Half decent tv on 16:53 - Jul 21 by Discodroids

'Mr Inbetween', Australian Crime Drama.

3 series of blitzkreig knuckle duster drama/humor and lament from the sydney underworld.

a solid 8/10.

Yes Disco !!!!
Just finished the series last week , absolute quality
I did think of you when Rays mate had the plastic foot sex aid

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Half decent tv on 19:58 - Sep 7 with 3210 viewsMick_S

Half decent tv on 18:25 - Sep 7 by Ranger_Things

Top Boy. Such a great show, I’m gutted it’s finished.

[Post edited 7 Sep 2023 19:15]

In the car today listening to Mi-Soul on the radio and they mentioned a new series starting tonight on Netflix

I’m so out of touch with this stuff, so if I’m wrong, I’m Mick Beale.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 20:53 - Sep 7 with 3126 viewsRanger_Things

Half decent tv on 19:58 - Sep 7 by Mick_S

In the car today listening to Mi-Soul on the radio and they mentioned a new series starting tonight on Netflix

I’m so out of touch with this stuff, so if I’m wrong, I’m Mick Beale.

Yes it came out today. I watched a couple but then had to stop myself binging the rest.
Half decent tv on 21:44 - Sep 8 with 2962 viewsRanger_Things

Caved in and watched the last episodes. Pretty decent ending but felt a little rushed with only 6 episodes to play with. I may have to rewatch from the very beginning now.
Half decent tv on 00:03 - Sep 9 with 2917 viewsmarkrtid

Jury Duty
On that there Prime Channel.
Very funny, and yet very heart warming for those of us with a soul.
Half decent tv on 00:39 - Sep 9 with 2907 viewsHAYESBOY

Foundation on Apple TV continues to be very good. Last in the 2nd series next week.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Half decent tv on 01:22 - Sep 9 with 2893 viewsmarkrtid

In time you will probably get your friends asking you if you if you have heard or watched ‘The Bear’?
A year or so ago I watched the first couple of episodes and thought this isn’t for me.
Where is Tipping Point?

I’m not comfortable watching people screaming at each other in a kitchen with a no discernible plotline.
I think I have now seen the light.
Maybe too much realism with shouty sweary chefs.
Overtime it draws you in and you will care for each and everyone of them. It hits home and that’s the journey. You will invest and care.

It must be difficult to act normal when acting normal under pressure in a kitchen of all places. There is some serious acting going on there.

In all honesty. I’m amazed they didn’t cancel it after the 1st season. It’s too easy to cancel things these days and walk away.
like it, love it or hate it. I urge you to binge the buggar
Half decent tv on 15:27 - Sep 9 with 2801 viewsBluce_Ree

Half decent tv on 01:22 - Sep 9 by markrtid

In time you will probably get your friends asking you if you if you have heard or watched ‘The Bear’?
A year or so ago I watched the first couple of episodes and thought this isn’t for me.
Where is Tipping Point?

I’m not comfortable watching people screaming at each other in a kitchen with a no discernible plotline.
I think I have now seen the light.
Maybe too much realism with shouty sweary chefs.
Overtime it draws you in and you will care for each and everyone of them. It hits home and that’s the journey. You will invest and care.

It must be difficult to act normal when acting normal under pressure in a kitchen of all places. There is some serious acting going on there.

In all honesty. I’m amazed they didn’t cancel it after the 1st season. It’s too easy to cancel things these days and walk away.
like it, love it or hate it. I urge you to binge the buggar

I really enjoyed s1 of The Bear. Yeah it's tense and shouty but I was into it.

s2 started off and I wasn't feeling it. I guess I just didn't really care about the renovation/opening storyline at all, it's very low stakes.

But then the Thanksgiving episode came along and was incredible, and then series carried on being really good after that.

Not sure I care much for a third series but I'm sure it'll be great.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Half decent tv on 21:20 - Sep 20 with 2627 viewsEsox_Lucius

Even if you have zero interest in NFL I would strongly recommend watch 80 For Brady. A film based on the true story of four senior women. all die hard Pats fans, who went to watch Superbowl LI and their travails along the way. It's the best film I have watched in many a year, it had me laughing, crying and fully invested in their journey. I can't stress enough what a good film this is.

The grass is always greener.

Half decent tv on 21:34 - Sep 20 with 2592 viewsRanger_Things

I thought the new Justified (City primeval) was pretty good. Who is Erin Carter was a bit silly but enjoyable. I’m also watching Ahsoka (Star Wars) but it’s dragging.
Half decent tv on 23:33 - Sep 20 with 2529 viewsHAYESBOY

Black Snow coming to BBC4 on the 23rd. Aussie crime drama. Started slow but was then very good.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Half decent tv on 00:28 - Sep 21 with 2516 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

It’s two years old now and I’m late to the party, but I’ve just stumbled upon A Bunch Of Amateurs on YouTube.

Fascinating.

https://youtube.com/@BunchOfAmateurs?si=nOakAUzarIxQp99t
[Post edited 21 Sep 2023 0:37]
Half decent tv on 23:52 - Sep 22 with 2382 viewsChrisNW6

Ahsoka has been surprisingly watchable and feels like a good Disney Star Wars spin off.

Apple TV seem to be getting a lot right with Foundation, Invasion, Silo, Hijack and a new series of Slow Horses on its way.
Half decent tv on 12:51 - Sep 23 with 2265 viewsGaryT

Half decent tv on 21:34 - Sep 20 by Ranger_Things

I thought the new Justified (City primeval) was pretty good. Who is Erin Carter was a bit silly but enjoyable. I’m also watching Ahsoka (Star Wars) but it’s dragging.

Thanks for the nod about Justified. A few episodes in, pretty good but his daughter is annoying, hard to believe she was the best available....and then it turns out she actually is his daughter! Guess the apple didn't fall out of the tree this time.
Half decent tv on 13:24 - Sep 23 with 2238 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm late to Winning Time, but really enjoying it.

It's far from serious, and John C. Reilly annoys me usually, but they've got the 70's/80's vibe right, I think. Good choons, too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Half decent tv on 02:07 - Sep 25 with 2084 viewsSydneyRs

Half decent tv on 21:34 - Sep 20 by Ranger_Things

I watched that Erin Carter thing. Ridiculous stuff at times with some very ropey acting but strangely addictive. One of those its so bad its good type shows.
Half decent tv on 03:40 - Sep 25 with 2065 viewsLblock

Now into series five of Yellowstone

Started watching a few weeks ago
A few ropey episodes within the 42 I’ve watched so far.
Think I posted about it before that the scenery is fantastic both landscape and of the daughter, Beth (plus a few others).

Would give it six or seven out of ten.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Half decent tv on 09:28 - Sep 25 with 1973 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Another +1 for 'Top Boy'

I was having a drink with a mate and she said watch it and I replied it had good reviews on the QPR messageboard.

Anyway, I watched the new series 1 in 2 nights told her and she said no you need to watch the proper first series (also on Netflix) did so and half way through new series 2.

It's a bit improbable at times but still really good.

Everytime they say "Gwon Gwon" I think of old Irish ladies for some reason. (I think it was an old advert)
[Post edited 25 Sep 2023 9:29]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Half decent tv on 11:15 - Sep 25 with 1922 viewshubble

Half decent tv on 17:21 - Jun 26 by ChrisNW6

Netflix Tour de France unchained, 3 episodes in and it's a much watch for all cycling fans. Really good insight into last year's tour from behind the scenes and I know the next few episodes will be amazing viewing even though I know how it ends 😁

Have you ever watched A Sunday in Hell, the documentary about the 1976 Paris-Roubaix bike race? My old man is the narrator if you ever get to see it. It's probably the best cycling documentary ever made, in my unbiased opinion!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024