Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 565579 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 10:05 - Nov 7 with 4499 viewsChrisNW6

Ferry the Series is the latest spin off from Undercover and all about the Dutch ecstasy gangsters. Funny in parts and has some great characters, worth a watch.
Half decent tv on 10:16 - Nov 7 with 4482 viewsMelakaRanger

Started Lawmen: Bass Reeves yesterday. Slow burn but good
Half decent tv on 19:02 - Nov 7 with 4290 viewsRanger_Things

Half decent tv on 10:16 - Nov 7 by MelakaRanger

Started Lawmen: Bass Reeves yesterday. Slow burn but good

I thought so too, the first two episodes were very promising.
Half decent tv on 20:25 - Nov 15 with 4110 viewsHAYESBOY

The Lazuras Project Season 2 now all available on SKY.

First season was really good and this has carried on after watching first 2 eps.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Half decent tv on 22:25 - Nov 15 with 4023 viewsLadbrokeR

Bloody hell I just watch football dreams which focussed on three twelve year olds over a one year period at the Crystal Palace academy. It was brutal.
Half decent tv on 21:03 - Nov 17 with 3814 viewsRanger_Things

Half decent tv on 20:25 - Nov 15 by HAYESBOY

The Lazuras Project Season 2 now all available on SKY.

First season was really good and this has carried on after watching first 2 eps.

Cheers for the heads up. I watched the first couple of episodes and realised I’d forgotten what had happened in most of the first season. Thank fck for the catch up’s before each episode.

Also For All Mankind 4th season on Apple.
Half decent tv on 23:49 - Nov 22 with 3594 viewsMrSheen

Just watched Bye Bye Barry, Amazon Prime’s Barry Sanders documentary. I never saw much of him at the time as the Lions were so bad, so it’s well worth watching for the extraordinary action, his remarkable other-worldly detatchment, his intense Dad and the truly bizarre appearance of Eminem, he looks like a country singer with a bad facelift.
Half decent tv on 21:52 - Nov 29 with 3319 viewsRanger_Things

Slow Horses new series on Apple.
Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 00:13 - Nov 30 with 3267 viewsSydneyRs

Been down with covid the last few days and spent a fair chunk of the time rewatching The Wire. Just an unmatched piece of TV, so damn good.
Half decent tv on 00:10 - Dec 5 with 3063 viewsPunteR

Just watched the Ronnie o sullivan doc film. Really good insight to the mind of a genius player. I feel genuinely lucky to be able to watch Ronnie play in my lifetime. GOAT.
Recommended viewing.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Half decent tv on 06:10 - Dec 5 with 2993 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Has anyone watched Stasi FC? Worth a punt?
Half decent tv on 09:01 - Dec 5 with 2945 viewsdaveB

Drama about the Post Office Scandal on ITV1, think it will start 1st January but certainly around then

Got to see it through work and is very good
Half decent tv on 21:40 - Dec 6 with 2808 viewsEsox_Lucius

The grass is always greener.

Half decent tv on 22:00 - Dec 6 with 2789 viewsDiscodroids

'Kin' on BBC2 .

asphalt jungle Irish gang warfare. Great soundtrack and the brutality of a knuckle.

I watched all 8 episodes in one sitting last weekend. Brilliant. Just Brilliant.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Half decent tv on 22:31 - Dec 6 with 2749 viewsSydneyRs

Half decent tv on 21:40 - Dec 6 by Esox_Lucius

I was in the Loft when they filmed the penalty during HT at one game. She didn't actually kick the ball, just ran alongside I assume one of our youth players who actually took the kick.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2023 22:31]
Half decent tv on 22:42 - Dec 6 with 2710 viewsLadbrokeR

Half decent tv on 21:52 - Nov 29 by Ranger_Things

Just started watching series 3. Gary old man is brilliant
Half decent tv on 08:03 - Dec 7 with 2589 viewsEsox_Lucius

Half decent tv on 22:31 - Dec 6 by SydneyRs

I was in the Loft when they filmed the penalty during HT at one game. She didn't actually kick the ball, just ran alongside I assume one of our youth players who actually took the kick.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2023 22:31]

Me too, I remember one of the producers/ assistants/ floor runners urging the crowd to make some noise and cheer as hard as they could whilst it was being filmed. Cue thousands of voices uniting in "Get your tits out for the lads" continuously. They dubbed the sound in post production.

The grass is always greener.

Half decent tv on 02:45 - Dec 11 with 2389 viewsNov77

Half decent tv on 21:52 - Nov 29 by Ranger_Things

I’m late to it, but half way through second series and Slow Horses is one of the best things I’ve seen in a long while.
Gary Oldman superb, but so is all the cast.

Love the mick jagger theme tune too!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2023 2:47]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Half decent tv on 08:23 - Dec 11 with 2320 viewstraininvain

Half decent tv on 22:00 - Dec 6 by Discodroids

'Kin' on BBC2 .

asphalt jungle Irish gang warfare. Great soundtrack and the brutality of a knuckle.

I watched all 8 episodes in one sitting last weekend. Brilliant. Just Brilliant.

I’ll second this, finished season one of Kin over the weekend and now clucking for season two which apparently has already aired in Ireland.

I’d also recommended Boat Story on BBC. Two strangers find a boatload of coke on a beach. What could possibly go wrong. Tarantinoesque.
Half decent tv on 21:47 - Dec 14 with 2094 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7161312/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

Really enjoying 'Informer' a BCC series from 2018, also on Netflix.

Based in London, a young man is 'recruited' by Counter-Terrorism police.

A six-part series, I'm half-way through. It's well-made, well scripted and well acted.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Half decent tv on 22:21 - Dec 14 with 2049 viewsLblock

Half decent tv on 22:00 - Dec 6 by Discodroids

'Kin' on BBC2 .

Just finished this myself

Hadn’t appreciated its closely based around a bit of real life and a crime family called the Kincaids(???) in Dublin
A reasonably famous Irish actor was filling me in all about it on Tuesday’s dog walk

A brilliant series and highly recommended watch

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Half decent tv on 10:45 - Dec 15 with 1916 viewsHAYESBOY

Reacher season 2 back today. Started well. First 3 eps available straight away.

First series was good.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Half decent tv on 20:21 - Dec 15 with 1797 viewsRanger_Things

Half decent tv on 10:45 - Dec 15 by HAYESBOY

Reacher season 2 back today. Started well. First 3 eps available straight away.

First series was good.

Watching that now. Second series is more of the same mindless nonsense. I like it.
Also the second series of Vigil on the Beeb is decent.
Half decent tv on 20:41 - Dec 15 with 1780 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Half decent tv on 22:21 - Dec 14 by Lblock

Hadn’t appreciated its closely based around a bit of real life and a crime family called the Kincaids(???) in Dublin
A reasonably famous Irish actor was filling me in all about it on Tuesday’s dog walk

‘A reasonably famous Irish actor was filling me in’

Half decent tv on 23:42 - Dec 15 with 1698 viewsMrSheen

Half decent tv on 22:21 - Dec 14 by Lblock

Kinahan, or at least the Eamon Cunningham kingpin figure. Tyson Fury’s best mate’s dad. The Hutch family are their roadkill.
I’m struck by Ciaran Honda resemblance to Hank Hill. Surprised he hasn’t tried pushing dodgy propane yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024