Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wonderful humane gesture by the club 07:39 - Nov 1 with 19726 viewsbaz_qpr

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/01/qpr-gives-fleet-of-coaches-to-brin

Whatever your thoughts on the migration issue something to be proud of the club for
Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 11:28 - Nov 1 with 3278 viewsWadR

Accidentally downvoted the OP, sorry Baz!

Fantastic news, kudos to the club
Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 11:33 - Nov 1 with 3270 viewspaulparker

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 10:51 - Nov 1 by Northernr

Like this you mean?

http://www.qprcommunitytrust.co.uk/extra-time-club.aspx

It's actually worth scrolling through all those links at the top of the site there to see just what a bloody wonderful thing Andy Evans has built at our club. Deserves far more publicity than it gets.

then well done to the club and as you say it deserves more publicity than it does

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 11:55 - Nov 1 with 3224 viewsFDC

Definitely the only time we'll get to Europe for a few seasons any way.

(was I the first?)
Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 12:09 - Nov 1 with 3182 viewsisawqpratwcity

A stunningly bold, nail-your-colours-to-the-mast gesture.

Goddamn, that's made me so proud of QPR!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 12:10 - Nov 1 with 3173 viewsbosh67

Well done the club. Hopefully one or two of the kids may be quite fast and have a left foot.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 12:45 - Nov 1 with 3080 viewsYorkRanger

Excellent gesture by the club
Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 12:59 - Nov 1 with 3046 viewsJAPRANGERS

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 12:45 - Nov 1 by YorkRanger

Excellent gesture by the club

Are these really kids or adults pretending to be kids??
TV news did a piece on this and some of the "kids" looked the same age as me
And I'm 34!
Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 13:27 - Nov 1 with 2980 viewsFDC

Login to get fewer ads

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 13:33 - Nov 1 with 2971 viewsLondon_Pride

Like Devon, my daughter has been working unpaid for one of the charities in Calais and is still there helping the kids that are left.

She has never been so proud to come from a QPR supporting family!

Well dome to the Club.
Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 13:41 - Nov 1 with 2953 viewsheadhoops

top gesture from our club.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 14:10 - Nov 1 with 2882 viewsessextaxiboy

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 12:59 - Nov 1 by JAPRANGERS

And I'm 34!

They are stopping for a pub lunch and a crafty fag on the A2 .
Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 14:17 - Nov 1 with 2853 viewswombat

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 14:10 - Nov 1 by essextaxiboy

They are stopping for a pub lunch and a crafty fag on the A2 .

one way of filling the ground i suppose

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 14:38 - Nov 1 with 2819 viewsStanisgod

" Big spending QPR "

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 17:34 - Nov 1 with 2589 viewsGloucs_R

Yippeee, a load of 20+ year old blokes pretending to be vulnerable children....bring them over.

(Puts on tin helmet)

That aside, I am all for helping genuine kids who are feeling war. But how come all these kids seem to be "older" that what I would call a child and nearly all male?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 17:53 - Nov 1 with 2561 viewsLblock

As a confirmed racist I'm not sure I'm allowed to comment on this thread??

In other news I see Sadiq has labelled Old Oak Common "a shambles"
Bungles touch reaches far....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 17:59 - Nov 1 with 2310 viewsJAPRANGERS

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 17:34 - Nov 1 by Gloucs_R

Yippeee, a load of 20+ year old blokes pretending to be vulnerable children....bring them over.

(Puts on tin helmet)

That aside, I am all for helping genuine kids who are feeling war. But how come all these kids seem to be "older" that what I would call a child and nearly all male?

Certainly TV here was laughing at the stupid British for being taken in by these 30 somethings masquerading as kids!
Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 18:15 - Nov 1 with 2277 viewsR_from_afar

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 17:53 - Nov 1 by Lblock

As a confirmed racist I'm not sure I'm allowed to comment on this thread??

In other news I see Sadiq has labelled Old Oak Common "a shambles"
Bungles touch reaches far....

Can you please post a link to the article which connects TF to the Old Oak Common "shambles"?

The one I found, below, does not even mention football, let alone QPR or TF. Oh, and before you all start, I do not think Tony is perfect.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/old-oak-common-regeneration-is-branded-a-m

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 18:21 - Nov 1 with 2257 viewsR_from_afar

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 17:59 - Nov 1 by JAPRANGERS

Certainly TV here was laughing at the stupid British for being taken in by these 30 somethings masquerading as kids!

God forbid that a country should show compassion towards a few victims of a lengthy and brutal war who *might* not be children. There but for the grace of God...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 18:27 - Nov 1 with 2249 viewsGloucs_R

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 18:21 - Nov 1 by R_from_afar

God forbid that a country should show compassion towards a few victims of a lengthy and brutal war who *might* not be children. There but for the grace of God...

RFA

Hmmm. Not sure how many of these blokes are true refugees. Why would you leave your entire family behind? Why would you not stay and fight for your country?

Personally I'd send my family to a safe haven and then fIght for what I believe in.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:02]

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 18:41 - Nov 1 with 2226 viewsHarbour

Thanks North for putting this up am proud of the club for this and all the community trust do well done rangers and all who do such great work we really are part of the community.
Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 19:06 - Nov 1 with 2187 viewsHollowayRanger

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 12:59 - Nov 1 by JAPRANGERS

And I'm 34!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 19:10 - Nov 1 with 2178 viewsLongsufferingR

Anybody want to post a sneering remark about this one as well?

QPR FC ‏@QPRFC 4h4 hours ago
📷 We welcomed young Freddie Hunt to Harlington today! Read why #QPR got #TogetherForFreddie: http://qprng.rs/TogetherForFreddie
Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 19:11 - Nov 1 with 2174 views18StoneOfHoop

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 17:34 - Nov 1 by Gloucs_R

(Puts on tin helmet)

'All' ?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 19:16 - Nov 1 with 2156 viewsGloucs_R

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 19:11 - Nov 1 by 18StoneOfHoop

'All' ?

Poorly worded. All, being the highlighted ones... About 20 of them.

Haven't seen the other "kids". I hope they are genuinely in need, but would expect children to be children... As in under 16... Not older. Also, why are so many male?
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:17]

Wonderful humane gesture by the club on 19:30 - Nov 1 with 2133 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Christ, if ever there was a more begrudging, sour and joyless thread on LFE I must have missed it. Fuggs sake...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024