Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! 18:17 - Jan 31 with 7121 viewsLblock

https://giphy.com/gifs/HSxhlJpTENjsk

Nervously looking at table, tonight's results and the fact that Birmingham yet to win.
This has given me a buzz
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 21:41]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Welcome Ravel (again... hope!) on 18:19 - Jan 31 with 6627 viewslondonscottish

Skillz

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Welcome Ravel (again... hope!) on 18:33 - Jan 31 with 6494 viewsDesertBoot

Tekkers

Wish I could be like David Watts

Welcome Ravel (again... hope!) on 19:10 - Jan 31 with 6333 viewsToast_R

1 trick pony...
Welcome Ravel (again... hope!) on 19:20 - Jan 31 with 6283 viewssmegma

About his tenth 'second chance'. Has stolen a living for 5 years where he has played about 70 games. Has made a colossal 11 appearances in nearly 3 years since he left us. Has got more chips on his shoulder than goals in his career.
Welcome Ravel (again... hope!) on 19:34 - Jan 31 with 6224 viewsNortholt_Rs

Welcome Ravel (again... hope!) on 19:20 - Jan 31 by smegma

About his tenth 'second chance'. Has stolen a living for 5 years where he has played about 70 games. Has made a colossal 11 appearances in nearly 3 years since he left us. Has got more chips on his shoulder than goals in his career.

That's the spirit Smeggy! But from the rest of us, "Welcome back Ravel!". Let's hope he is our new Adel - the unbelievably awesome one not the crap one of course....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Welcome Ravel (again... hope!) on 19:44 - Jan 31 with 6156 viewsTW_R

Welcome Ravel (again... hope!) on 19:20 - Jan 31 by smegma

If this is his 10th second chance does that make it his 5th chance?
Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 21:42 - Jan 31 with 5825 viewsLblock

RIP dat place up G

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 21:45 - Jan 31 with 5786 viewsted_hendrix

I sincerely hope we get the footballer, we could use him.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Welcome Ravel (again... hope!) on 21:46 - Jan 31 with 5757 viewsBklynRanger

Welcome Ravel (again... hope!) on 19:44 - Jan 31 by TW_R

If this is his 10th second chance does that make it his 5th chance?

I think it makes it his 11th chance.

Sensible effort to loan him till the end of the season.
Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 21:51 - Jan 31 with 5657 viewsLittleRanger

little clip of best bits of Ravel hope you enjoy!
Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 21:54 - Jan 31 with 5624 viewseghamranger

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 21:45 - Jan 31 by ted_hendrix

I sincerely hope we get the footballer, we could use him.

After seeing them against burton on the weekend, a flair footballer would be a welcome addition.

I was impressed with Lua Lua in the second half and bums came off seats with him and Pawel at times.

Good sensible signing for 6 months.
Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 21:56 - Jan 31 with 5594 viewsessextaxiboy

I am very happy about this
Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 22:07 - Jan 31 with 5467 viewsHollowayRanger

great news its a real chance for him to knuckle down and get his career back on track and give us a bit of quality and class to watch

if he don't he's gone end of season

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 22:10 - Jan 31 with 5430 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can't get excited about this.

We talk a good game at Rangers - fans, various owners, various managers, CEO's. DOF's. We talk about pathways to the first team, the right sort, ethics, a code, blah, blah, blah. And it all sounds good. And then we see something shiny and we abandon our spiel mid-sentence and we all gape at the shiny new thing that we must have.

We talk big about "lessons learned" and then we throw away the book. Hope it works out, but following Rangers is like watching a schoolkid who concentrates for the first half of the class but then stands up and follows, enraptured, a butterfly out the door.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2017 22:48]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 22:17 - Jan 31 with 5368 viewsFDC

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 22:10 - Jan 31 by BrianMcCarthy

We talk a good game at Rangers - fans, various owners, various managers, CEO's. DOF's. We talk about pathways to the first team, the right sort, ethics, a code, blah, blah, blah. And it all sounds good. And then we see something shiny and we abandon our spiel mid-sentence and we all gape at the shiny new thing that we must have.

We talk big about "lessons learned" and then we throw away the book. Hope it works out, but following Rangers is like watching a schoolkid who concentrates for the first half of the class but then stands up and follows, enraptured, a butterfly out the door.

Totally get where you're coming from Brian.
Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 22:30 - Jan 31 with 5278 viewsBucksRanger

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 22:32 - Jan 31 with 5263 viewsrobith

My exact sentiments Brian

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 22:39 - Jan 31 with 5215 viewsPunteR

While i understand where Brian is coming from i also think our fans ,myself included love a flair player, someone unpredictable that can turn a standard championship game with a bit of precocious skill. Dare i say, a bit like Taraabt or Bowles . This lad can play.
I really hope this works out and the lad kicks on from here.
Welcome back Ravel.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 22:46 - Jan 31 with 5178 viewsBoston

Glad we got him, glad we're not overly exposed to a disappointing outcome.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 22:51 - Jan 31 with 5152 viewsTW_R

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 21:54 - Jan 31 by eghamranger

After seeing them against burton on the weekend, a flair footballer would be a welcome addition.

I was impressed with Lua Lua in the second half and bums came off seats with him and Pawel at times.

Good sensible signing for 6 months.

After seeing them against Burton at the weekend, any bloody footballer would be a welcome addition.
Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 23:42 - Jan 31 with 5037 viewsbosh67

Return of the Rav

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 00:09 - Feb 1 with 4966 viewsDannyPaddox

Not sure I agree with you Brian but love the imagery. I wish we'd kept and played Shodipo. No fear he'll be back. We are moving in the right direction as regards home-grown/ sourced talent but QPR's best times always involve a maverick.

We've pinched a rated young 'un from Man U (Goss). A 6ft 6" lump of a 50s CF (Smith), a Bristol random (Freeman), and a cross between Shaun Ryder and George Best (RavMo). I don't know how these guys are gonna knit together. Possibly knit one, pearl one, cross one, curl one Hopefully the youth policy hasn't been abandoned, just now part of Ollie's improvised jazz tapestry. Never boring following the Rs.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2017 1:52]
Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 04:19 - Feb 1 with 4850 viewsPommyhoop

Wagwan Rav..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 04:34 - Feb 1 with 4838 viewsMatch82

100% agree with this
100% wish I didn't
Welcome Ravel (again...) Done! on 07:12 - Feb 1 with 4740 viewsjonno

Spot on Brian.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024