Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction 12:25 - Mar 18 with 18441 viewsthemodfather

if mentioned elsewhere, sorry, brum reportedly facing a 12 pt deduction ( I missed the start of the report but think its ffp and signings related) ssn said it's not clear if any reduction is this season or next.
and Bolton must be close to admin, they seem to pay the players late, at best.
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:18 - Mar 22 with 2312 viewsLblock

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:16 - Mar 22 by BuckR

9 Point deduction just announced from immediate effect

That is a kin joke

Meaningless

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:18 - Mar 22 with 2304 viewstoboboly

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:16 - Mar 22 by BuckR

9 Point deduction just announced from immediate effect

Not too severe considering they gave a big FU to the league.

edit: and the embargo that they didn't really bother with is lifted as well.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2019 11:20]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:21 - Mar 22 with 2275 viewsToast_R

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:18 - Mar 22 by Lblock

That is a kin joke

Meaningless

No financial penalty and transfer embargo lifted.

Spineless. Lets end FFP now for everyone's sake.
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:22 - Mar 22 with 2272 viewsozexile

Why did we get a fine and no points reduction ?
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:23 - Mar 22 with 2244 viewstoboboly

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:22 - Mar 22 by ozexile

All depends on the tombola.

We will still finish below them.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:26 - Mar 22 with 2224 viewsPunteR

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:18 - Mar 22 by Lblock

That is a kin joke

Meaningless

Joke isnt it. ?
So we get the biggest fine handed out in the known sporting universe or something like that and they get the equivalent of losing 3 football matches.!

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:28 - Mar 22 with 2208 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Shaun Harvey's legacy to the members of the EFL
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:29 - Mar 22 with 2203 viewsLblock

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:26 - Mar 22 by PunteR

Joke isnt it. ?
So we get the biggest fine handed out in the known sporting universe or something like that and they get the equivalent of losing 3 football matches.!

Maybe a hidden part of our sanctions were that Schteveee had to ensure a run of 14 games with only a win and a draw in it?

Spend, spend, spend is the message

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:32 - Mar 22 with 2181 viewsdavman

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:26 - Mar 22 by PunteR

Joke isnt it. ?

As much as it is annoying, Clive has said again and again on here that the punishments are in line with what the rules we all signed up to at the time said.

What I need to know is how the 3 year rolling thing works now. I'd suspect that if it needs to continue Brum will fail next season and the season after that, so are they on a spiral of punishment?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:35 - Mar 22 with 2167 viewsStanisgod

Surely some club somewhere is rich enough to employ lawyers to appeal against the sheer differences of punishment. I can't see how ifs even legal.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:36 - Mar 22 with 2156 viewsPunteR

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:29 - Mar 22 by Lblock

Maybe a hidden part of our sanctions were that Schteveee had to ensure a run of 14 games with only a win and a draw in it?

Spend, spend, spend is the message

You could be onto something there. How else could you explain that kind of run we've had.?.
Yeh part of me wants the club to stick 2 fingers up at the EFL and just spend whatever the hell they want to spend. Although my gut feeling is TF doesn't actually want to spend anymore anyway. Can't blame him really.

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:39 - Mar 22 with 2139 viewsPunteR

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:32 - Mar 22 by davman

As much as it is annoying, Clive has said again and again on here that the punishments are in line with what the rules we all signed up to at the time said.

What I need to know is how the 3 year rolling thing works now. I'd suspect that if it needs to continue Brum will fail next season and the season after that, so are they on a spiral of punishment?

I understand the rules thing. Ridiculous we even signed up for it.

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:44 - Mar 22 with 2114 viewsPunteR

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:35 - Mar 22 by Stanisgod

Surely some club somewhere is rich enough to employ lawyers to appeal against the sheer differences of punishment. I can't see how ifs even legal.

Its legal cos we signed up for it.

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:44 - Mar 22 with 2112 viewsCamberleyR

What an absolute clusterfúck, 9 points is a fúcking joke.. If it's going to be points deductions from hereon, it needs to be a minimum of 20 (21? if it has to be a multiple of three) to be any sort of deterrent at all, and to be implemented from the start of a new season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:00 - Mar 22 with 2026 viewsStanisgod

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:44 - Mar 22 by PunteR

Its legal cos we signed up for it.

Can't believe anyone would knowingly sign up for this exact random mish mash of punishment I'm afraid

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:05 - Mar 22 with 1993 viewsstevec

Looking back to 2013/14 season, if we'd had a 9 point deduction we would still have finished in the play offs, gone up and avoided the £42 mill fine completely.

Absolute fckin madness.
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:34 - Mar 22 with 1894 viewsactonman

Well that’s quite hard to take , 9 points from them at this stage of the season is about as harsh as gtting told off by one of you’re kids for letting out a little swear word

Meanwhile we get to see our club spiral into oblivion with our hands tied behind our backs for the next god knows how many years

Football league is a joke
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:35 - Mar 22 with 1885 viewsNorthernr

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:22 - Mar 22 by ozexile

Because we got promoted and moved out of their jurisdiction. EFL can't dock points from a premier League club. Leicester and Bournemouth the same - fined but no points deduction.
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:36 - Mar 22 with 1876 viewsNorthernr

9 points is a joke for Birmingham. They breached it Redknapp style and then ignored their transfer embargo to sign another player. If that's only nine points, which means nothing to them on the league ladder, then really what's the point in anybody else complying?
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:39 - Mar 22 with 1856 viewsHarbour

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:34 - Mar 22 by actonman

Well that’s quite hard to take , 9 points from them at this stage of the season is about as harsh as gtting told off by one of you’re kids for letting out a little swear word

Meanwhile we get to see our club spiral into oblivion with our hands tied behind our backs for the next god knows how many years

Football league is a joke

ThIs...we will still be paying this in 9 years time ...Brum have got away with this big time..
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:41 - Mar 22 with 1846 viewsNorthernr

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:39 - Mar 22 by Harbour

ThIs...we will still be paying this in 9 years time ...Brum have got away with this big time..

And presumably every club from now on will get less than nine points, because they'll just say "yeh, we breached it, fair cop, but we didn't then ignore the transfer embargo you gave us, which Birmingham did, so our punishment should be less severe".

Shaun Harvey's EFL.
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:51 - Mar 22 with 1786 viewsRblockPrior

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:41 - Mar 22 by Northernr

And presumably every club from now on will get less than nine points, because they'll just say "yeh, we breached it, fair cop, but we didn't then ignore the transfer embargo you gave us, which Birmingham did, so our punishment should be less severe".

Shaun Harvey's EFL.

Good point that, albeit worrying

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 12:55 - Mar 22 with 1758 viewsNorthernr

On a betting front somebody on my Twitter points out that they're currently 12/1 to go down and their next three matches are West brom, Sheff Utd and leeds. Even if you don't think they will it might be worth getting on and then the cash-out option might be quite attractive if they lose those three. They've lost their last four without scoring a goal.
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 13:07 - Mar 22 with 1712 viewsthemodfather

brum are deducted NINE points, leaving them on 41pts.....they should stay up as games to in some points back but nervy rimes for them.
ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 13:19 - Mar 22 with 1650 viewsterryb

ssn brum facing 12 pts deduction on 11:39 - Mar 22 by PunteR

I understand the rules thing. Ridiculous we even signed up for it.

We had to sign up for it or not rejoin the Football league. This applies to our two relegations from the Premier.

You can't be relegated to the EFL & not accept to the rules they have in place.

I'm sure nobody would have been happy for us to say f*** you , we're joining The Conference!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024