Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
spurs sack manager 19:42 - Nov 19 with 8493 viewsenfieldargh

Hopefully a backwards step

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

spurs sack manager on 14:02 - Nov 20 with 1775 viewsBrianMcCarthy

spurs sack manager on 13:16 - Nov 20 by R_from_afar

Yes, they did, but the debt still has to be paid off. I am rubbish at balance sheets but some of the details are in the link below. £525m has been converted into a bond scheme and the rest is covered by a loan. They still owe the money, though, and if the club goes into a tailspin, things could get ugly.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/20/tottenham-refinance-stadium-deb

I'd absolutely love for that to happen. Time they returned to their reality of anonymity.

Spurs are all fur coat and no knickers, a grungy b-film trying to crash the oscars.

They've one two leagues. Two. The last one sixty years ago.
They haven't won the cup in thirty years.
They haven't won anything in the last decade.
Their fans manage to be whingy little pups on one hand while also being delusional blowhards on the other.
They fluked and cheated their way past two proper teams in the European Cup last year and...came second when it mattered.

They might finally win something under Mourinho. A tin-pot League Cup or some ol' thing. But probably not.

Spurs don't do winning. Just whining.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

spurs sack manager on 14:03 - Nov 20 with 1768 viewsJuzzie

spurs sack manager on 14:02 - Nov 20 by BrianMcCarthy

I'd absolutely love for that to happen. Time they returned to their reality of anonymity.

Spurs are all fur coat and no knickers, a grungy b-film trying to crash the oscars.

Their fans manage to be whingy little pups on one hand while also being delusional blowhards on the other.
They fluked and cheated their way past two proper teams in the European Cup last year and...came second when it mattered.

They might finally win something under Mourinho. A tin-pot League Cup or some ol' thing. But probably not.

We have two Spurs fans at work who say the same about Arsenal fans!
spurs sack manager on 14:04 - Nov 20 with 1767 viewsbosh67

The Spurs-cial One.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

spurs sack manager on 14:07 - Nov 20 with 1758 viewsBuckR

spurs sack manager on 13:00 - Nov 20 by terryb

He bought enough of them at United & all for large fees!

So his judgement in buying them was wrong or they didn't respond to his man-management!

I'm sure of one think though. The rumours that Tottenham were interested in Eze will now cease!

He signed 2. Lindelof, who is their best CB (not saying much) and Bailly who has been out long term a couple of times
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 14:12]
spurs sack manager on 14:13 - Nov 20 with 1745 viewsdaveB

spurs sack manager on 10:15 - Nov 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

2 up at the scum and draw 2-2 just one they bottled.
Then lost to Southampton at home and then Newcastle away
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 10:20]

The title was as good as over before that Chelsea game, Leicester needed one point and Spurs had to win all 3 games. If they had been top and fell apart I'd agree with you but they were always a long way behind
spurs sack manager on 14:32 - Nov 20 with 1704 viewsPinnerPaul

spurs sack manager on 14:13 - Nov 20 by daveB

The title was as good as over before that Chelsea game, Leicester needed one point and Spurs had to win all 3 games. If they had been top and fell apart I'd agree with you but they were always a long way behind

Have to agree there - only in their own minds, and in the Evening Standard, were they ever 'contenders' that season.
spurs sack manager on 14:43 - Nov 20 with 1679 viewsTacticalR

spurs sack manager on 14:02 - Nov 20 by BrianMcCarthy

They are also Kryptonite for us, over the years taking our players and managers, not to mention getting promoted by finishing seventh.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1907%E2%80%9308_Southern_Football_League

Air hostess clique

spurs sack manager on 14:50 - Nov 20 with 1659 viewsheadhoops

spurs sack manager on 22:13 - Nov 19 by paulparker

Levy is an idiot
This bloke has had about 4 transfer windows without signing anyone he has got spurs to the champions league final , has had to play at Wembley for 2 seasons
He hasn’t had the backing at all to do things his way which he deserved

Levy is an idiot.

Bournemouth
West Ham
Portsmouth
Southampton
Spurs
QPR
Birmingham

Spot the odd one out, the one Redknapp didn't virtually destroy. Levy may be many things, stupid isn't one of them. Moanrinho has an incredible record of winning trophies in his first two years don't bet against it happening again.
still would be funny if the wheels did come off.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Login to get fewer ads

spurs sack manager on 14:58 - Nov 20 with 1634 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Looks like I'm the only one who thinks Mourinho is a fantastic appointment then

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

spurs sack manager on 15:01 - Nov 20 with 1624 viewsMick_S

spurs sack manager on 14:58 - Nov 20 by RANGERS4EVER

He does too.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

spurs sack manager on 15:04 - Nov 20 with 1604 viewsTheChef

Hi Jose!

In fairness, yes it may bring them short term success (a trophy or two), but at what cost? And nothing is guaranteed.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

spurs sack manager on 15:37 - Nov 20 with 1544 viewskensalriser

Hilarious.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

spurs sack manager on 16:37 - Nov 20 with 1458 viewsWokingR

He's one of our own
He's one of our own
Jose Mourinho
He's one of our own

spurs sack manager on 17:51 - Nov 20 with 1394 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Well I have to say that I didn't see that coming. Tottenham have traditionally championed a certain style of football. It will be interesting to see whether they accept a more pragmatic style in pursuit of silverware or if they expect Jose to adapt.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 17:52]
spurs sack manager on 19:51 - Nov 20 with 1290 viewspaulparker

spurs sack manager on 14:50 - Nov 20 by headhoops

Levy is an idiot.

Bournemouth
West Ham
Portsmouth
Southampton
Spurs
QPR
Birmingham

Spot the odd one out, the one Redknapp didn't virtually destroy. Levy may be many things, stupid isn't one of them. Moanrinho has an incredible record of winning trophies in his first two years don't bet against it happening again.

Mourinho is finished anyone who watched that Man Utd team last year will testify to that despite him spending well over 500 million
If spurs think the dressing room is bad now wait till the average one takes over it’s going to become even more toxic , what’s the betting he starts hanging Deli Ali out to dry like he did Luke shaw
Btw can anyone name the last player Mourinho improved ???
Pochettino deserves better and I hope he goes to Arsenal and shoves it down levy’s throat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

spurs sack manager on 20:13 - Nov 20 with 1275 viewspaulparker

spurs sack manager on 14:50 - Nov 20 by headhoops

Levy is an idiot.

Bournemouth
West Ham
Portsmouth
Southampton
Spurs
QPR
Birmingham

Levy isn’t as great as your making out
Hoddle
Santini
Ramos
AVB
Sherwood
Are some of the gems he employed, he wasted the Bale money , appointed Baldini as DOF
Paid mega money for Bentley and Dos Santos With no return
He got the Pochettino appointment right which has bought them success they could only dream of 10 or so years ago and has now sacked him because he wouldn’t give him any funds and because he has had one bad start to a season
It’s madness

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

spurs sack manager on 20:28 - Nov 20 with 1256 viewsMatch82

spurs sack manager on 10:28 - Nov 20 by CroydonCaptJack

He never cares about what he leaves behind, that is not his style.

He wins trophies but there is never anything long term going on. Isn't that just an indictment of modern football.

Like a successful version of redknapp
spurs sack manager on 20:33 - Nov 26 with 979 views2Thomas2Bowles

Losing 0-2 at home to Olympiakos after 20 mins

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

spurs sack manager on 21:36 - Nov 26 with 933 views2Thomas2Bowles

spurs sack manager on 20:33 - Nov 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Losing 0-2 at home to Olympiakos after 20 mins

Turned it around 4-2

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

spurs sack manager on 09:45 - Nov 27 with 773 viewsMick_S

The Spech 1 was also a brilliant ball boy when he was younger. I'd never have guessed.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024