Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, who else sacked off today? 20:09 - Jan 1 with 4338 viewsqueensparker

Bit pissed off after last few games, family on verge of throwing me out if I went to yet another game over Xmas, knackered, it was cold....

Bloody QPR should have known
So, who else sacked off today? on 20:12 - Jan 1 with 3415 viewssevenhoop

Almost but felt that they needed me after a run where we could’ve picked up loads of points. Good decision. Whereas everything seemed to go against us for many of the last few games, we got the breaks today, and thoroughly deserved them
So, who else sacked off today? on 20:24 - Jan 1 with 3348 viewsStanisgod

So, who else sacked off today? on 20:12 - Jan 1 by sevenhoop

Almost but felt that they needed me after a run where we could’ve picked up loads of points. Good decision. Whereas everything seemed to go against us for many of the last few games, we got the breaks today, and thoroughly deserved them

Me, too many games so decided to miss one, Hull or today.
DONT do my lottery numbers.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

So, who else sacked off today? on 20:32 - Jan 1 with 3289 viewsEsox_Lucius

There are only 23 home games in a season, why miss any?

The grass is always greener.

So, who else sacked off today? on 20:40 - Jan 1 with 3243 viewsSharpediver

So, who else sacked off today? on 20:24 - Jan 1 by Stanisgod

Me, too many games so decided to miss one, Hull or today.
DONT do my lottery numbers.

Same here, went to the Forest, Preston, Charlton and Hull games but this was one match too many for my wallet (and liver). Watched it on the red button & it was superb but bloody wish I'd been there! Thought we'd played well recently and results have been harsh, so its a brilliant vindication of Warburton's methods and shows the determination of the players to keep going with the same style of play.
So, who else sacked off today? on 20:51 - Jan 1 with 3175 viewsterryb

Mine is the other way round!

I've not been able to go to The Bush since the Middlesbrough game due to illness, but I'm so pleased I made it today!

Good to be there with Roller & Connell from this site, plus all the other regulars in the last row of M block.
So, who else sacked off today? on 20:55 - Jan 1 with 3155 viewsactonman

Me also , been home and away for months except Barnsley and after the last couple of kick in the teeth results along with a mega hangover , decided to stay home
So, who else sacked off today? on 21:03 - Jan 1 with 3100 viewsBrianMcCarthy

So, who else sacked off today? on 20:51 - Jan 1 by terryb

I've not been able to go to The Bush since the Middlesbrough game due to illness, but I'm so pleased I made it today!

Good to be there with Roller & Connell from this site, plus all the other regulars in the last row of M block.

Glad you're better, terry.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

So, who else sacked off today? on 21:06 - Jan 1 with 3080 viewsTacticalR

One thing that I think helped us was that it wasn't that cold and it wasn't raining, so the conditions were good for the skillful players.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 21:07]

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

So, who else sacked off today? on 21:10 - Jan 1 with 3056 viewsFearless

So, who else sacked off today? on 21:06 - Jan 1 by TacticalR

One thing that I think helped us was that it wasn't that cold and it wasn't raining, so the conditions were good for the skillful players.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 21:07]

I was in the crown and sceptre pre game - Had 2 beers but wasn’t feel great.
Decided to walk to the ground early to get some air, and then decided to get tube home before kick off as felt like crap (not a hangover)

Missed the game.
So, who else sacked off today? on 21:16 - Jan 1 with 3011 viewsTacticalR

So, who else sacked off today? on 21:10 - Jan 1 by Fearless

Decided to walk to the ground early to get some air, and then decided to get tube home before kick off as felt like crap (not a hangover)

Missed the game.

You have to follow that ritual for every game from now on.

Air hostess clique

So, who else sacked off today? on 21:31 - Jan 1 with 2964 viewsBklynRanger

Decided to have our summer holidays at Xmas this year so am in Vietnam this week. Have been reading about the usual large dollops of disappointment in previous results so this one was obviously unexpected. Nice for us to have caught a team completely cold and given them a lesson for a change. Last time was first 20 against Luton maybe, and Swansea before that (?).
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 21:33]
So, who else sacked off today? on 21:31 - Jan 1 with 2964 viewsStanisgod

So, who else sacked off today? on 20:32 - Jan 1 by Esox_Lucius

There are only 23 home games in a season, why miss any?

There's always one. Tw@t that is.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

So, who else sacked off today? on 21:47 - Jan 1 with 2897 viewsWokingR

Very nearly missed it.
Daughter had a hangover, was sick at the station and then sick on the train.
Luckily she then felt a lot better for it and was determined to go.
Lucky for her, after that.
So, who else sacked off today? on 22:19 - Jan 1 with 2777 viewsstowmarketrange

My mate didn’t go,my brother didn’t go,my daughter and her friend didn’t go,and I was thinking twice about it too,but I’d booked my train tickets,so I thought what the hell.
I wasn’t in a rush to get to the ground as I’d be Billy no mates so I got off the tube at Oxford Circus and walked to the ground via Hyde park.I haven’t been that way for years and it wasn’t too cold,so it was a pleasant stroll.
Met a few decent Cardiff fans alongside Shepherd’s Bush green and had a good chat with them on the way to the ground and said I hope they’d enjoy the game and that they got home safely.
Got to my empty row about 2.40 with a bovril and wasn’t expecting a 6 goal massacre.Had another bovril on 30 mins just to keep warm.
All in all a great day,and I’m glad I didn’t stay at home and watch it on tv.
So, who else sacked off today? on 22:32 - Jan 1 with 2719 viewssmegma

So, who else sacked off today? on 21:31 - Jan 1 by Stanisgod

There's always one. Tw@t that is.

No he isn't. This is an opinion board. He gave his opinion.
So, who else sacked off today? on 22:59 - Jan 1 with 2624 viewsMoonshineSteve

So, who else sacked off today? on 21:10 - Jan 1 by Fearless

Missed the game.

You do pick 'em mate.

Hope you've perked up.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

So, who else sacked off today? on 23:57 - Jan 1 with 2515 viewsconnell10

Great to see you today Tel , missed ya mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

So, who else sacked off today? on 23:58 - Jan 1 with 2514 viewsHastings_Hoops

On holiday in Cornwall over new year. Went to the Reading match en-route and missed Hull and Cardiff. Bloody QPR.
So, who else sacked off today? on 00:14 - Jan 2 with 2488 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Roller put the win down to that fact after the game Terry.
So, who else sacked off today? on 02:18 - Jan 2 with 2384 viewsWilloW4

So, who else sacked off today? on 22:19 - Jan 1 by stowmarketrange

My mate didn’t go,my brother didn’t go,my daughter and her friend didn’t go,and I was thinking twice about it too,but I’d booked my train tickets,so I thought what the hell.
I wasn’t in a rush to get to the ground as I’d be Billy no mates so I got off the tube at Oxford Circus and walked to the ground via Hyde park.I haven’t been that way for years and it wasn’t too cold,so it was a pleasant stroll.
Met a few decent Cardiff fans alongside Shepherd’s Bush green and had a good chat with them on the way to the ground and said I hope they’d enjoy the game and that they got home safely.
Got to my empty row about 2.40 with a bovril and wasn’t expecting a 6 goal massacre.Had another bovril on 30 mins just to keep warm.

Wonderful. I salute you stowmarket... COYR's.
So, who else sacked off today? on 02:25 - Jan 2 with 2377 viewstimcocking

So, who else sacked off today? on 22:32 - Jan 1 by smegma

No he isn't. This is an opinion board. He gave his opinion.

Ahem, friendly reminder you tell people not to post threads at all
So, who else sacked off today? on 07:40 - Jan 2 with 2240 viewsLblock

I gave the game a miss

Don’t regret it at all

Given choice between attending that or a family get together and the get together won out. Years ago that would never have been the case but maturity may be kicking in.

I recorded it and turned my phone off so I could watch it Likely Lads style. The red button coverage was atrocious but that aside football was great. Glad to actually see Wells out there after what I thought was a long goodbye
My joy was tempered with a bit of frustration at the subs for last 10 to 15 mins and of course Lumley saving one into the net from the last kick. Matt Smith and Pugh offer zero to this team on the pitch but Warbs insists on using them; having to see the game out with eight and a half men was unnecessary. Their goal puts a bit of salt in the sugar and means what should’ve been a huge confidence boost for the defence, and Lumley in particular, ends up finishing with another reminder of our frailties

Not seen any post match interviews yet but my spread bet on Warbs mentioning “clinical” over 78 times will be safe I reckon

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

So, who else sacked off today? on 08:32 - Jan 2 with 2150 viewsthame_hoops

So, who else sacked off today? on 22:19 - Jan 1 by stowmarketrange

Wow, how long did that walk take?
So, who else sacked off today? on 09:24 - Jan 2 with 2066 viewsstowmarketrange

So, who else sacked off today? on 08:32 - Jan 2 by thame_hoops

Wow, how long did that walk take?

It’s only 4.4 miles,but because I went the wrong direction from the tube it turned into 4.5 miles.
I left Oxford Circus tube At 1pm and I was in the ground by 2.35,and that was with a quick stop at Tesco for some supplies.
I looked at the map beforehand and saw that all the central line stops before Shepherd’s Bush are all along a straight couple of roads from Tottenham Court Road so I had a choice of several starting places.My original choice was Marble Arch but as soon as I found out my brother wasn’t going I changed my mind to Oxford Circus.
I hadn’t been in Hyde park for years and it was nice to see all different people out and about enjoying the day.
So, who else sacked off today? on 09:41 - Jan 2 with 2022 viewsstevec

Not felt great since the 29th, probably a cold or an acute case of Lumley fatigue, hard to call.

Anyway, watching on the red button for 90 minutes I felt a lot better, even perked up enough to paint a dining room wall during the interval. Strangely, in the 1 min added extra time (that was a piss take, if ever there was one) the ‘fatigue’ kicked in again for some ‘unknown reason’ and I’m back on the paracetamol.

Not sure whether to see a doctor or send a strongly worded letter to Mr Warburton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024