Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stabbing 23:12 - Jan 24 with 3016 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Apparently was one in Shepherds Bush prior to KO. Not sure if it was football related. Anybody know anything?
Stabbing on 23:33 - Jan 24 with 2903 viewsBoston

Double stabbing, two 18 yr olds, no idea if it was football. I walked down there a couple of weeks ago, nice enough street, typical of the area over by the C&S.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stabbing on 23:47 - Jan 24 with 2838 viewsLblock

Khan on soon blaming cuts and saying how he’s incredibly sad

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Stabbing on 23:55 - Jan 24 with 2795 views100percent

Stabbing on 23:47 - Jan 24 by Lblock

before or after johnson denying any responsibility for the tories cutting the police force by 20,000 people??
Stabbing on 00:13 - Jan 25 with 2725 viewsBoston

I’m no Sherlock, but I can’t overlook Sheffield Steels role in this.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stabbing on 00:18 - Jan 25 with 2715 viewsstevec

Stabbing on 23:47 - Jan 24 by Lblock

Old Sadiq is unashamedly useless but he’ll still get another 4 years as Mayor.
Stabbing on 00:55 - Jan 25 with 2644 viewsPunteR

Stabbing on 00:18 - Jan 25 by stevec

He'll prob be the bext PM

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Stabbing on 02:46 - Jan 25 with 2539 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Forget the political jousting, it's shocking stuff and a sad indictment of London life today. I regularly slapped those streets as a teenager with no feeling that I was in danger of being stabbed. I returned as a 34-year-old and nearly was just for having the temerity to walk down the street.
Stabbing on 08:53 - Jan 25 with 2229 viewsnix

I'm neutral about Khan as i don't know enough about what he's done/hasn't done but I do know it's an impossible job for one man to stop violence in London. It's much more complex than just policing, although clearly that doesn't help. A lot of the fault lies at the door of central government, who have cut so many support services it's untrue. Camhs, the young person's psychological service has been cut so hard that you have to have a severe mental health diagnosis or be at imminent risk of suicide or you don't get help; Connexions, which was a free counselling and advice service for young people was disbanded; well-being support in schools is now being provided by teaching assistants with one week's psychological training or charities with trainees; youth services have been slashed, so there's nowhere for disadvantaged young people to go; Home Start, which was set up to help disadvantaged families who weren't coping, has been slashed; and funding to voluntary counselling and advice centres has been replaced by cheaper (and poorer) wellbeing centres where extremely troubled people have group meditation and talks about anger management and self esteem.

All these things add to the picture of why young people aren't getting the support they need and are turning to gangs etc. The impact of cutting services doesn't happen immediately, it's a number of years down the line, so it becomes someone else's problem. In this case, they blame the mayor. Meanwhile, BJ as mayor spent millions on buses that couldn't be used, a bridge that didn't happen, and water cannons that were scrapped. And he becomes PM. But he's good on the telly, so that's okay 👌.
Login to get fewer ads

Stabbing on 09:05 - Jan 25 with 2192 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Stabbing on 02:46 - Jan 25 by Benny_the_Ball

Forget the political jousting, it's shocking stuff and a sad indictment of London life today. I regularly slapped those streets as a teenager with no feeling that I was in danger of being stabbed. I returned as a 34-year-old and nearly was just for having the temerity to walk down the street.

Probably the same lads you gave career advice to that don’t exist.
Stabbing on 09:29 - Jan 25 with 2124 viewsQPR_Jim

Stabbing on 08:53 - Jan 25 by nix

I'm neutral about Khan as i don't know enough about what he's done/hasn't done but I do know it's an impossible job for one man to stop violence in London. It's much more complex than just policing, although clearly that doesn't help. A lot of the fault lies at the door of central government, who have cut so many support services it's untrue. Camhs, the young person's psychological service has been cut so hard that you have to have a severe mental health diagnosis or be at imminent risk of suicide or you don't get help; Connexions, which was a free counselling and advice service for young people was disbanded; well-being support in schools is now being provided by teaching assistants with one week's psychological training or charities with trainees; youth services have been slashed, so there's nowhere for disadvantaged young people to go; Home Start, which was set up to help disadvantaged families who weren't coping, has been slashed; and funding to voluntary counselling and advice centres has been replaced by cheaper (and poorer) wellbeing centres where extremely troubled people have group meditation and talks about anger management and self esteem.

All these things add to the picture of why young people aren't getting the support they need and are turning to gangs etc. The impact of cutting services doesn't happen immediately, it's a number of years down the line, so it becomes someone else's problem. In this case, they blame the mayor. Meanwhile, BJ as mayor spent millions on buses that couldn't be used, a bridge that didn't happen, and water cannons that were scrapped. And he becomes PM. But he's good on the telly, so that's okay 👌.

Well said.
Stabbing on 11:34 - Jan 25 with 1893 viewspaulparker

to late to do anything about it , life’s cheap and no one gives a fcuk anymore
Fighting over postcodes and drugs , Albanian, Asian , Somalian , gangs added to the other black and white “gangs” have not helped what so ever
Country is gone

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Stabbing on 11:41 - Jan 25 with 1859 views2Thomas2Bowles

Stabbing on 11:34 - Jan 25 by paulparker

to late to do anything about it , life’s cheap and no one gives a fcuk anymore
Fighting over postcodes and drugs , Albanian, Asian , Somalian , gangs added to the other black and white “gangs” have not helped what so ever
Country is gone

Well as long as the middle/ upper class gets their cocaine who cares.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Stabbing on 12:15 - Jan 25 with 1751 viewsHayesender

Did this happen in Becklow Road? Walked past there about 7.30, police everywhere

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Stabbing on 12:34 - Jan 25 with 1686 viewskingo

Stabbing on 12:15 - Jan 25 by Hayesender

Did this happen in Becklow Road? Walked past there about 7.30, police everywhere

Yes it was about 7.40 according to West London News and they put a s60 round Shepherds Bush.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Stabbing on 12:49 - Jan 25 with 1642 viewsizlingtonhoop

Stabbing on 00:18 - Jan 25 by stevec

As with the previous incumbent.
Stabbing on 13:10 - Jan 25 with 1600 viewsCaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Got to love Diversity innit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7928357/Horrifying-moment-teenage-fist-
Stabbing on 13:15 - Jan 25 with 1578 viewsstowmarketrange

Stabbing on 12:34 - Jan 25 by kingo

Yes it was about 7.40 according to West London News and they put a s60 round Shepherds Bush.

We were walking to the ground from The Green about that time and a couple of police cars went flying down Uxbridge Rd with sirens on,so I guess they were going to the incident.
Stabbing on 11:07 - Jan 26 with 994 viewsfrancisbowles

Stabbing on 12:34 - Jan 25 by kingo

I often park there on a Saturday but midweek I want a quick getaway so nearer to the ground.

What's an s60?
Stabbing on 11:16 - Jan 26 with 974 viewsRangersw12

Stabbing on 11:07 - Jan 26 by francisbowles

I often park there on a Saturday but midweek I want a quick getaway so nearer to the ground.

What's an s60?

Section 60 stop and search order
Stabbing on 11:31 - Jan 26 with 942 viewsfrancisbowles

Stabbing on 11:16 - Jan 26 by Rangersw12

Section 60 stop and search order

Oh right, thank you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024