Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... 16:50 - Mar 20 with 5614 viewsqprxtc

T’pau.

I fancied old ginger Carol. And I thought the Bridge of Spies was really good. An truly awful drummer though. He had less swing than an armless cricketer. Still play it quietly on my own.
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 20:32 - Mar 20 with 1098 viewsEsox_Lucius

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 19:03 - Mar 20 by ted_hendrix

On my I-pod I've got two 'awkward' singles

"Blanket on the Ground" by Billie Jo Spears

"Little Old Wine Drinker Me" by the coolest Man ever, Dean Martin

So f ucking there (pokes tongue out)

My MP3 list in the car includes Anne Murray, Teddy Bears Picnic. Charlie Drake, My Boomerang Won't Come Back. Plastic Bertrand, Ça Plane Pour Moi. Loads of Splodgenessabounds. Loads of Dolly Parton. These are the tunes that enable me to have a well rounded music collection to listen to on long journeys.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 7:43]

The grass is always greener.

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 20:36 - Mar 20 with 1095 viewsAcidPixie

The Carpenters and Kylie Minogue
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 20:42 - Mar 20 with 1082 viewsqprxtc

Have I mentioned Roman Holliday?

Maybe I shouldn’t.
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 20:49 - Mar 20 with 1065 viewscolinallcars

Donkey's years ago while in the States, I saw a band in which each band member wore a single black leather glove. The drummer on his left hand and the others on the right hand. They were musically inept, but they had something, sort of punk years before punk actually came along. Any ideas ? I just can't remember who they were.
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 20:49 - Mar 20 with 1065 viewsAcidPixie

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 20:42 - Mar 20 by qprxtc

Have I mentioned Roman Holliday?

Maybe I shouldn’t.

I'll raise you Fairground Attraction !
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 20:54 - Mar 20 with 1055 viewscharmr

Really unfavorable man you shouldn’t like

Morrisseys new album has some good songs on it.
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 21:06 - Mar 20 with 1031 viewsDorse

Status Quo (1970 Ma Kelly up to the 76 Live album - even I can't bear anything from 77 onwards)
Yes
Rush

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 00:10 - Mar 21 with 967 viewstimcocking

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 17:04 - Mar 20 by qprxtc

150% just by the name.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 17:04]

lol indeed
Login to get fewer ads

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 00:11 - Mar 21 with 967 viewstimcocking

In a kind of opposite spin...the most gay and crap band ever had to be INXS. Can't believe anybody liked that bilge or that tw@t.

Always loved the Sisters of Mercy. Probably considered pretty unfashionable nowadays. Bloody good though.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 0:13]
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 00:16 - Mar 21 with 965 viewstimcocking

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 18:29 - Mar 20 by izlingtonhoop

Wet Wet Wet are my guiltiest secret

Sheesh, that really is criminal, so it should be. That lead singer...made we want to genuinely puke.
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 00:38 - Mar 21 with 959 viewskarl

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 19:03 - Mar 20 by ted_hendrix

On my I-pod I've got two 'awkward' singles

"Blanket on the Ground" by Billie Jo Spears

"Little Old Wine Drinker Me" by the coolest Man ever, Dean Martin

So f ucking there (pokes tongue out)

When sober I've a poor taste in music, mostly ska type of stuff but hugely varied (eclectic if I was the pretentious type I'm sure) however when i get to the qprxtc levels its full on country. Unapologetically its 'Keep it Country' bad (Sky Channel 376) Irish/Scottish Country, sober at 12 noon its horrendous but 12 midnight its YEEHA!
I grew up seeing the Indians and Playboys at Country dances and subliminally when I was p1ssed it's captured me. I actually don't know why I still drink...

That video makes it worse, in mitigation when we saw them mostly it was barn dances which were literally on farms in 'byres' so they were right in among us, had them on our shoulders and the like, at more formal 'dances' (concerts where no one was sitting) they were maybe on a 3ft stage so a little different. Are these excuses for liking this music?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 0:45]
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 06:21 - Mar 21 with 912 viewssilverbirch

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 19:29 - Mar 20 by PunteR

This remix is a banger.

Yeah, that’s good. Boring video, tho
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 06:37 - Mar 21 with 906 viewsToast_R

Bros, I took the Mrs to see them at Brixton academy last year. It was wall to to wall with milf. It was a good show, until Matt Goss fell off the stage.
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 06:54 - Mar 21 with 902 viewsAcidPixie

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 07:33 - Mar 21 with 880 viewsStanisgod

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 18:36 - Mar 20 by QPRSteve

Caravan is not a crap band!

Nor Yes.

All the Sweets B sides.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 07:44 - Mar 21 with 873 viewshubble

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 20:49 - Mar 20 by colinallcars

Donkey's years ago while in the States, I saw a band in which each band member wore a single black leather glove. The drummer on his left hand and the others on the right hand. They were musically inept, but they had something, sort of punk years before punk actually came along. Any ideas ? I just can't remember who they were.

Alvin and the Stardusts

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 08:45 - Mar 21 with 844 viewsQPRSteve

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 19:22 - Mar 20 by qprxtc

Ha ha!! There he is....when I saw them in that list.....

XTC. Now that is a crap band if I ever heard one
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 08:53 - Mar 21 with 831 viewssupahoopsa

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 08:45 - Mar 21 by QPRSteve

Few guilty secrets that I have in the car

Two little boys - Rolf Harris
Under the moon of love - Sowwaddywaddy
Duke of Earl - Darts
MmmBop - Hanson
Fantasic Day - Haircut 100
I'm a wonderful thing baby - Kid Creole

...There's loads more, but I think I had better stop there
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 8:54]

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 08:55 - Mar 21 with 824 viewsQPRSteve

French band Ange - saw them at the LSE in the 70's.

Beat that for a guilty pleasure.
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 09:03 - Mar 21 with 812 viewsMrSheen

Kenny Rogers (RIP) - purest cheddar, but unbeatable for a drunken singalong with your aunts and uncles.

I used to love the random Euro hits that would get in the charts in the summer. Baccarat, the Gibson Brothers, Golden Earring, Ottawan. Greatest of all...

Fantastic humblebrag by RFA...Popol Vuh, you trailblazer!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 9:04]
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 09:04 - Mar 21 with 808 viewsAcidPixie

Always fkn loved this
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 09:07 - Mar 21 with 804 viewsqprxtc

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 08:45 - Mar 21 by QPRSteve

Tit.
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 09:10 - Mar 21 with 798 viewsAcidPixie

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 09:07 - Mar 21 by qprxtc

Tit.

Thrers alwys one
proper tit

not aimed at u XTC we are kindred spirits lol
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 9:17]
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 09:15 - Mar 21 with 783 viewseastside_r

Great thread this. Am being entertained and also educated.

Seems to be an emphasis on guitar-based rock music which is not my thing. But there is going to be plenty of time to plunder You Tube, to broaden my mind (maan.)

One for you 80s Groovy F*cks (c. J. Holland):

Cameo
Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 09:18 - Mar 21 with 773 viewsMrSheen

Really unfashionable/crap bands that you secretly like.... on 09:15 - Mar 21 by eastside_r

Great thread this. Am being entertained and also educated.

Seems to be an emphasis on guitar-based rock music which is not my thing. But there is going to be plenty of time to plunder You Tube, to broaden my mind (maan.)

One for you 80s Groovy F*cks (c. J. Holland):

Cameo

Yes for Cameo! Just remembered Imagination, great entertainment. And Shalamar, another I couldn’t have owned up to liking at the time.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 9:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024