Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoos in the paper today 12:16 - Jun 20 with 5742 viewsTeddRanger

Interesting interview with Lee Hoos in the Times today.

Twp particular things of note. We WILL have piped noise at the ground today "QPR chant specific"Hoos said. Hopefully that will lift our players.

Also, contingency plans are in place for social distancing at LR next season .3,700 fans in the ground. But which 3,700?
Hoos in the paper today on 12:22 - Jun 20 with 4924 viewseastside_r

So if the distance rule is reduced from 2m to 1m (as widely expected next week) does that figure increase to 7,400.

Presumably, it would be ST holders then loyalty points to decide who gets to attend.
Hoos in the paper today on 13:24 - Jun 20 with 4801 viewswood_hoop

If showing the games live works well for remaining games might be hope that EFL relax the rules for 3pm Saturday games for next season,.

Difficult for me to get to games nowadays but would certainly be interested in a 'season ticket' for home games showing on QPR .co.uk, not just to our oversea supporters

Possibily a way of the club getting in some reasonable revenue if gates are cut in half.
Hoos in the paper today on 14:04 - Jun 20 with 4662 viewsPlanetHonneywood

So a third round cup game at home to MK Dons it is then.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Hoos in the paper today on 14:12 - Jun 20 with 4627 viewsTGRRRSSS

Already talk about grounds opening up next season, if things goes to 1 metre by July (likely) I think things could be more normal for attendance by Mid September
Hoos in the paper today on 14:16 - Jun 20 with 4609 viewsDavieQPR

Maybe we should stage a protest at matches then there will be no limit.
Hoos in the paper today on 14:48 - Jun 20 with 4529 viewsHAYESBOY

2m to 1m??

That's about 4 seats then.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Hoos in the paper today on 14:54 - Jun 20 with 4499 viewsToast_R

Interesting that. You'd think anyone with underlying health issues would probably take a rain check but then that's relying on people voluntarily removing themselves from harms way.
Hoos in the paper today on 17:14 - Jun 20 with 4318 viewsBoston

Hoos in the paper today on 14:54 - Jun 20 by Toast_R

Interesting that. You'd think anyone with underlying health issues would probably take a rain check but then that's relying on people voluntarily removing themselves from harms way.

We wouldn’t watch football if we were worried about our health.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Hoos in the paper today on 18:43 - Jun 20 with 4168 viewsGloryHunter

One metre is about two seats width. So that would imply sitting someone every three seats along, in alternate rows. That is one-third of one-half of the seats. That is one-sixth of the total seats. For QPR that would mean around 2,000 seats.
Hoos in the paper today on 18:45 - Jun 20 with 4161 viewshoopdog

Hoos in the paper today on 17:14 - Jun 20 by Boston

We wouldn’t watch football if we were worried about our health.

We'll certainly not QPR
[Post edited 20 Jun 2020 18:46]
Hoos in the paper today on 18:46 - Jun 20 with 4157 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoos in the paper today on 18:43 - Jun 20 by GloryHunter

One metre is about two seats width. So that would imply sitting someone every three seats along, in alternate rows. That is one-third of one-half of the seats. That is one-sixth of the total seats. For QPR that would mean around 2,000 seats.

The problem at HQ is surely the narrow walkways in Ellerslie and SAFFA.

I can't see even 2,000 being safe.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hoos in the paper today on 18:56 - Jun 20 with 4108 viewsHayesender

Half of us could wear BLM tshirts, and the other half EDL tshirts. Then we could do what we want, and even have a pissing contest with each other

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Hoos in the paper today on 15:39 - Jun 21 with 3670 viewsfrancisbowles

Hoos in the paper today on 18:46 - Jun 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes it's the getting in and out en masse and climbing over people to leave early or go to the loo.

Going to be difficult to control all of that.
Hoos in the paper today on 16:23 - Jun 21 with 3558 viewscolinallcars

I think any talk of having 2or3 thousand socially distanced fans is just pie in the sky. As pointed out by many others the entering and egressing the ground would be a nightmare, plus toilet arrangements and the possibility of having an emergency evacuation. Who would the 3 thousand be ? A ballot among ST holders ? No, sadly I think a vaccine is the only real hope. The Oxford vaccine may pass its tests in September, but then it has to be mass produced and administered to Joe Public.
Hoos in the paper today on 16:29 - Jun 21 with 3552 viewsDannyPaddox

If they’re going to let us back in but with severely limited numbers they should think of auditons.

Lee Hoos: Okay whenever you’re ready. Song of your own choice.

Fan #1: You’re gonna get your fcuking ...

Lee Hoos: NEXT!

Fan #2: (Basso profondo) The father is a dealer. The mother is a stealer. The son’s a racist cheater. The Terry Family!

Lee Hoos: You’re in.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2020 16:35]
Hoos in the paper today on 17:14 - Jun 21 with 3471 viewsPunteR

The 2 meter, 1 meter thing is a load of bollox.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hoos in the paper today on 17:21 - Jun 21 with 3458 viewsNorthernr

Again, probably just me being miserable, but opening it up to just 2,000 people would be horribly unfair, however they dolled those tickets out.
Hoos in the paper today on 17:48 - Jun 21 with 3410 viewsLongsufferingR

Hoos in the paper today on 17:21 - Jun 21 by Northernr

Again, probably just me being miserable, but opening it up to just 2,000 people would be horribly unfair, however they dolled those tickets out.

Many more results like yesterday and they won't have a problem!
Hoos in the paper today on 18:48 - Jun 21 with 3353 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoos in the paper today on 17:48 - Jun 21 by LongsufferingR

Many more results like yesterday and they won't have a problem!

You gotta laugh...

Hoos in the paper today on 12:59 - Jun 22 with 3125 viewsGloryHunter

It's not the people sitting along the row from you that you've got to worry about - it's the people singing and shouting behind you. Singing can project droplets up to 6 metres. There's a couple of cases reported of choirs practicing and the whole lot of them getting infected.
Hoos in the paper today on 13:16 - Jun 22 with 3088 viewsToast_R

Not just the seating though, the whole trip there and back on public transport, checking bags at turnstiles. Selling programmes, what about the bogs, are they allowed to be open without being sanitised every 10 minutes?

As GloryHunter says - People who spray when they say.

Surely it has to be all or nothing?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 13:17]
Hoos in the paper today on 15:46 - Jun 22 with 2983 viewsdaveB

Hoos in the paper today on 18:46 - Jun 20 by BrianMcCarthy

If you make masks compulsory then the only real issue is touching surfaces so hand washing stations around the place would help. I think it's possible they could do it
Hoos in the paper today on 16:06 - Jun 22 with 2945 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoos in the paper today on 15:46 - Jun 22 by daveB

If you make masks compulsory then the only real issue is touching surfaces so hand washing stations around the place would help. I think it's possible they could do it

Last I read - for what that's worth - we're still not sure of the percentage efficacy of masks. They surely help, but they're not 100% afaik.

Hoos in the paper today on 16:09 - Jun 22 with 2937 viewsBAWHoops

If would imagine that 50% of season ticket holders will be allowed in to start with which is around the 5000 mark.
You'll get to go to every other game

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Hoos in the paper today on 16:09 - Jun 22 with 2935 viewsMistication92

F it, open it up to everyone, those who want to go can go, those who don't feel safe, don't.

Most of the country doesn't appear to be abiding by the rules anymore anyway, so why not really get things back to normal?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024