Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? 00:11 - Aug 20 with 16959 viewsVancouverHoop

Wouldn't be a bad idea. The mint-green change kit can go to the Sally-Ann though.
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:00 - Aug 20 with 2326 viewsWestbourneR

It's pretty terrible

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:01 - Aug 20 with 2311 viewsRs_Holy

it will look fine on the team... ie virtually all white except for the blue hoops... thumbs up from me
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:01 - Aug 20 with 2311 viewsNorthernr

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 07:54 - Aug 20 by Gloucs_R

Did you say that the away kit was an all red 1982 number?

Stick with me/man in the Crown kids...

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:02 - Aug 20 with 2295 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Much better than the home.
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:08 - Aug 20 with 2217 viewsMatch82

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 12:34 - Aug 20 by Northernr

Other than the sleeves I quite like that. Hoops right, colour right, like the shorts. But those all white sleeves are tough to take. Like the away kit a lot
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:09 - Aug 20 with 2202 viewsLeedsR

Initial reaction to the small picture in the post above was negative. I didn’t think there was enough blue, but upon seeing the full range of pictures, it changed my mind. I like it! I think it’ll look really good on the team on the pitch. 21st century spin on a real 80s look.

Love the away kit too!!

Will probably end up getting them!!
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:11 - Aug 20 with 2180 viewsMick_S

Like the away kit. The red piping on the home doesn't work for me.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:12 - Aug 20 with 2178 viewsBucksRanger

Home kit is OK (6 out of 10), away kit isn't (3).
Login to get fewer ads

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:12 - Aug 20 with 2172 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Home Meh. However better than the French onion seller one.

Quite like the away one though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:12 - Aug 20 with 2167 viewsMedwayR

The away kit looks good.

Poll: Who’s better?

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:15 - Aug 20 with 2136 viewsrobith

Ok, the away kit is peng I'll give them that
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:17 - Aug 20 with 2120 viewsdaveB

I like both kits, would prefer more blue on the sleeve but a decent effort, we've had far worse
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:17 - Aug 20 with 2120 viewsslmrstid

Yeah I'm a fan of the away!
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:18 - Aug 20 with 2112 viewsGalileo

Not keen on the collars.
Sit's better on the away kit which I like.
Will grow to accept the home version.
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:20 - Aug 20 with 2087 viewsToast_R

I'm sure they just ripped off my DesignRkit design. I'll wait for the cheque.

I like both very much, once you add on the numbers, names and logos to the home shirt it will make it less plane looking, a very simple but effective QPR kit.

The away one is dying for black trim around the collar and sleeves but ahwell, can't have it all. Huge improvement on the last two away kits.

HOME 8/10
AWAY 8/10
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:23 - Aug 20 with 2056 viewsDavieQPR

Just think they are nothing special. Nothing sort of stands out and makes me think" Ooh, that's nice".
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:23 - Aug 20 with 2052 viewsJogo

Home shirt looks like a basic white shirt with a couple of blue hoops and someone thought to make a half-hearted attempt to jazz it up with a bit of red piping on the collar and sleeves.
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:24 - Aug 20 with 2050 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoops all the way around, the right colour, the right width, like the red piping - all good.
Only drawback is that there's no blue at all on the sleeves. Still a lovely kit 7.5/10.

Quality away kit. 8.5/10.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:25 - Aug 20 with 2040 viewsHunterhoop

Away kit = Excellent! Top marks.

Home kit = awful, imo. Looks like Reading kit from the 90s/00s. The top hoop isn’t a hoop; it’s a sideways stripe. It doesn’t connect at the back. It needed to either under or across the sleeves. The red striped trim on the home kit doesn’t work for me either. It dilutes the red and adds more white. The sleeves look way too white and plain for me. Think it’ll look very white in the sun. No in the same ballpark as the Dryworld one. And not even as good as last year’s polo shirt.

Still, the away kit is brilliant.
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:25 - Aug 20 with 2037 viewsJuzzie

Home 6.5/10
Got to have blue across the shoulder at least and on the sleeve if possible.

Away 8/10

Both will probably look better without the sponsor.
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:27 - Aug 20 with 2020 viewsdaveB

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:25 - Aug 20 by Hunterhoop

Away kit = Excellent! Top marks.

Home kit = awful, imo. Looks like Reading kit from the 90s/00s. The top hoop isn’t a hoop; it’s a sideways stripe. It doesn’t connect at the back. It needed to either under or across the sleeves. The red striped trim on the home kit doesn’t work for me either. It dilutes the red and adds more white. The sleeves look way too white and plain for me. Think it’ll look very white in the sun. No in the same ballpark as the Dryworld one. And not even as good as last year’s polo shirt.

Still, the away kit is brilliant.

leave off, we've had better kits but it's not awful.

That 2000/01 kit with the thin hoops was awful, the 2014/15 effort was also awful. This one is alright, not our greatest ever but looks like a QPR shirt
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:27 - Aug 20 with 2019 viewsLeedsR

Come to think of it, the home kit reminds me of the 2010/11 kit (a sign of things to come? 😜). It’s just missing something on the shoulders. Maybe a red trim going from the collar over the shoulders down the sleeves like the Adidas 3 stripes.

As was mentioned above by ToastR, with the names, badges and so forth, it won’t be an issue. Still like it.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2020 13:33]
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:33 - Aug 20 with 1966 viewsHunterhoop

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:27 - Aug 20 by daveB

leave off, we've had better kits but it's not awful.

That 2000/01 kit with the thin hoops was awful, the 2014/15 effort was also awful. This one is alright, not our greatest ever but looks like a QPR shirt

My personal opinion is it is awful. Think it’s down there with the kits you mentioned. The top hoop is really annoying as it’s not a hoop. It just stops like there was a template that couldn’t be amended. No blue at all on the sleeves. Why not? Why couldn’t they have added the trim that’s on the shorts.

I really don’t like it.

The away kit I really do like.
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:41 - Aug 20 with 1903 viewsdaveB

Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:33 - Aug 20 by Hunterhoop

My personal opinion is it is awful. Think it’s down there with the kits you mentioned. The top hoop is really annoying as it’s not a hoop. It just stops like there was a template that couldn’t be amended. No blue at all on the sleeves. Why not? Why couldn’t they have added the trim that’s on the shorts.

I really don’t like it.

The away kit I really do like.

Blimey, it looks pretty similar to what we usually have to me, could be better but I've no real issue with it
Is there a new kit, or are we making do with the old one? on 13:43 - Aug 20 with 1884 viewsthame_hoops

Loving the red kit!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024