Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For God's Sake Go 17:05 - Dec 19 with 32287 viewsLblock

Pick up your icebox, have a sh@t in it, take all your usual post match drivel and just go man.

The Knighthood needs to be taken back off of "Sir" Les as well. He's not fit for purpose.

Club is a shambles.
It's a shambles presided over by the current lot.
The transfers are a disgrace, all the Eze money wasted putting together a rudderless, clueless and downright weak as pi$$ physically squad. We look totally unfit, devoid of any tactical nouse and more than ever you must be able to smell the relegation that has been stenching around this club for a few years. Bentford Sleeper Agent Warburton the final piece in the jigsaw.

Do hope the Clubshop has got lots of plastic bedsheets and quilts in stock for Christmas.... the bedwetter club will have grown considerably by the time 2021 kicks in.

Season 2020/21... was going to be the one where all the prudence kicked in wasn't it? FFP like a millstone for loads of other clubs and a really weak Division???
Well I've only seen one team weak, looking a beaten rabble with no belief, no battle and zero bottle. They play in hoops and are shameful.

I'll retire back to my self imposed exile... the usuals will be on digging it and giving it the here he is again.. "Ooooooooh... you're never here when we win" --- right enough, we don't that often.

6 wins in 38 is it?
Over 100 goals conceeded in a calendar year

But just who'll do the job they cry? Plenty, it's just I wouldn't trust the current leadership to pick a nipple out of a barrel of boobs - clueless w@nkers to a man.

League One Roadmaps.. £3.85, get 'em while they're hot.

See ya

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

For God's Sake Go on 18:49 - Dec 19 with 2777 viewsBostonR

He just cannot survive that shite-show. Not being able to see out games because he wont change the plan is arrogant and stupid. He has lost 4pts to Millwall and Wycombe and this team/squad is bang in trouble.
We need a change of manager, a change of tactics/teamplay and we need some savvy loan players asap. For me, his time is up.
For God's Sake Go on 18:52 - Dec 19 with 2751 viewsQPR_John

For God's Sake Go on 18:17 - Dec 19 by BazzaInTheLoft

We are never as bad as most people make out to be honest, but we wouldn’t have scored today if we played for three days.

Quality is there for me, and you could see that when compared to Wycombe. Just don’t ask me why it isn’t working.

"Just don’t ask me why it isn’t working."

You along with all of us are not paid to know why it isn't working. Warburton is but it is clear he does not know why it is not working. I understand the arguments against change but there comes a time when it becomes inevitable.
For God's Sake Go on 18:56 - Dec 19 with 2714 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For God's Sake Go on 18:52 - Dec 19 by QPR_John

"Just don’t ask me why it isn’t working."

You along with all of us are not paid to know why it isn't working. Warburton is but it is clear he does not know why it is not working. I understand the arguments against change but there comes a time when it becomes inevitable.

Well, I’m starting to get suspicious that after 9 changes without success in a row maybe it isn’t down to the manager?
For God's Sake Go on 20:17 - Dec 19 with 2501 viewsonlyrinmoray

If I remember there was a vote on here recently where 70% voted to stay with Warburton for the foreseeable future How many of those 70% have haved changed their minds so soon .
For God's Sake Go on 20:20 - Dec 19 with 2484 viewsdutch

For God's Sake Go on 20:17 - Dec 19 by onlyrinmoray

If I remember there was a vote on here recently where 70% voted to stay with Warburton for the foreseeable future How many of those 70% have haved changed their minds so soon .

I have
For God's Sake Go on 20:22 - Dec 19 with 2469 viewsloftboy

Me

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

For God's Sake Go on 20:23 - Dec 19 with 2455 viewsbakerloo8

Me
For God's Sake Go on 20:25 - Dec 19 with 2441 viewsBrixtonR

Me too#
Login to get fewer ads

For God's Sake Go on 20:39 - Dec 19 with 2381 viewsNortholt_Rs

Me but then I was one of the 30%

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

For God's Sake Go on 20:48 - Dec 19 with 2350 viewsMatch82

I haven't but I'm close. Didn't mind when we were playing well and losing because it always felt like we were a couple of lucky breaks from turning it around and going on a run. Last few games the level of performance has consistently been poor. We have two tough games coming up, I think he's earned the right to those at least (IMO, appreciate not everyone agrees), but he needs points from those.
For God's Sake Go on 21:15 - Dec 19 with 2281 viewsT_Block

For God's Sake Go on 20:48 - Dec 19 by Match82

I haven't but I'm close. Didn't mind when we were playing well and losing because it always felt like we were a couple of lucky breaks from turning it around and going on a run. Last few games the level of performance has consistently been poor. We have two tough games coming up, I think he's earned the right to those at least (IMO, appreciate not everyone agrees), but he needs points from those.

Stupid knee-Jerk reactions,

It has been explained time and time again

1.We have no money 2.We must buy young and untried because that is all QPR can do.3.As soon as we have a sellable asset they will probably go.4.Young teams are learning -they are not the finished article and will only succeed over time span of 1-2 seasons.5There will be periods when they will go on runs of losing and drawing5.If you sack the manager then ,a new manager will waste a load of money we do not have on players suiting their different style of play wasting half the buys from the previous manager.6.All we can do is gradually and carefully blood new players and 8,support them and hope for the best.

If you cannot live with that then go and support Chelsea
For God's Sake Go on 21:18 - Dec 19 with 2267 viewsParkRoyalR

For God's Sake Go on 17:35 - Dec 19 by Hastings_Hoops

Unpopular opinion I am sure (and will probably soon find out), but I am unconvinced that it is a poor squad. The formation is the problem clearly.

Our frailties are full backs, defending set pieces and an isolated (but capable) Dykes. That is not the fault of the DOF, but potentially the fault of the manager.

If we were to use the existing squad in a 3-5-2 formation (masterson/kakay, dickie, barbet) & drop or shift BOS to facilitate that, I would be far more confident. Possibly give Kelman a go up front with Dykes.

In my opinion (which is worth very little), the squad is workable. The turgid tactics are not.

Totally agree, whilst we have tightened up at the back, this is at the expense of any creativity.

We don't have any championship quality fullbacks so why persist with a 4-5-1 formation? Niko, Kakay + Kane bring energy but no defensive nous, so get them doing what they can do, run up and down a lot and make a nuisance of themselves,

Likewise Dykes has never been a prolific goalscorer but is a decent target man and brings others Into the game, so pair him up with Bonne, Kelman, or even BOS, who might offer some threat down the middle as his unpredictability is a plus.
For God's Sake Go on 21:50 - Dec 19 with 2200 viewsessextaxiboy

Feels like we have nowhere to go
Warburtons body language today looked different ,he looked like he needed a result to stay. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes

Only trouble with sacking him is that experience tells us that it doesn't work .
For God's Sake Go on 22:24 - Dec 19 with 2082 viewspaulparker

For God's Sake Go on 21:15 - Dec 19 by T_Block

1.We have no money 2.We must buy young and untried because that is all QPR can do.3.As soon as we have a sellable asset they will probably go.4.Young teams are learning -they are not the finished article and will only succeed over time span of 1-2 seasons.5There will be periods when they will go on runs of losing and drawing5.If you sack the manager then ,a new manager will waste a load of money we do not have on players suiting their different style of play wasting half the buys from the previous manager.6.All we can do is gradually and carefully blood new players and 8,support them and hope for the best.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ok I’ll bite

1- we had money to spend from the Eze deal but it wasn’t spent wisely
2 we didn’t have to buy young and untested , you can buy a player who is 26 or 27 and still sell for a profit or you buy 3 young players and 3 experienced players and develop the three you have
3 - any team who has an asset is sold even Liverpool/ Man Utd have to do it so I don’t know what your point is
The big picture we were told when selling players was to invest that money in better youngsters then sell again , we haven’t done that we were told we were going to be like Brentford or Southampton but our recruitment hasn’t been great I mean who is going to pay big money for any of our lot
The whole point in getting huge money is to keep making yourself better
4 we are in December and none of these young pups have progressed they have regressed
5 a new manger won’t be wasting money because the DOF buys the players and make your mind up because your point one said we had no money at all so why is a new manager going to have funds all of a sudden ?
6 the fan base has been patient through out this project , what is it 5 years now and we are heading into league one with a manager playing the same formation with the same subs with the same outcome, are we supposed to just shrug our shoulders? I keep hearing we can’t compete with Bristol City or Preston and that we are praying for 3 teams who are worse than us , Jesus have we really set our sights this low as a club that we are hoping others get a point deduction and that Wycombe lose some games , we are QPR FFS not orient

Be happy clappy , I’m happy for you , but is the best argument you have now is to start telling fans to go and support Chelsea , you sound like your 11 years old , when posters like Ted Hendrix & Dave B start questioning things then you know things are in the toilet

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

For God's Sake Go on 22:31 - Dec 19 with 2064 viewscorse

For God's Sake Go on 22:24 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Ok I’ll bite

2 we didn’t have to buy young and untested , you can buy a player who is 26 or 27 and still sell for a profit or you buy 3 young players and 3 experienced players and develop the three you have
3 - any team who has an asset is sold even Liverpool/ Man Utd have to do it so I don’t know what your point is
The big picture we were told when selling players was to invest that money in better youngsters then sell again , we haven’t done that we were told we were going to be like Brentford or Southampton but our recruitment hasn’t been great I mean who is going to pay big money for any of our lot
4 we are in December and none of these young pups have progressed they have regressed
5 a new manger won’t be wasting money because the DOF buys the players and make your mind up because your point one said we had no money at all so why is a new manager going to have funds all of a sudden ?
6 the fan base has been patient through out this project , what is it 5 years now and we are heading into league one with a manager playing the same formation with the same subs with the same outcome, are we supposed to just shrug our shoulders? I keep hearing we can’t compete with Bristol City or Preston and that we are praying for 3 teams who are worse than us , Jesus have we really set our sights this low as a club that we are hoping others get a point deduction and that Wycombe lose some games , we are QPR FFS not orient

Be happy clappy , I’m happy for you , but is the best argument you have now is to start telling fans to go and support Chelsea , you sound like your 11 years old , when posters like Ted Hendrix & Dave B start questioning things then you know things are in the toilet

this
For God's Sake Go on 22:52 - Dec 19 with 2010 viewsLblock

Mrs Warburton,

Your dedication to your man is laudable but the facts, that’s FACTS, are shirley too much now for even you to deny?
I am in agreement this goes deeper than your husband, incompetent people will appoint incompetent people (but I must confess I was behind him getting the job), however Mark’s woeful record is there to see.

We had money. For the first summer in ages. We thought this stood us in good stead as everyone else was in fear of the FFP we’ve trodden and COVID budget nightmares. Alas your better half spunked it on Macca Offside Bonne who has been the oppositions best defender in most games, a lad from Portugal’s Sunday League who he rarely plays and Lyndon Not So Brave plus Albert the Museum who rarely plays.
Our only sellable asset is Chair, of course he’ll go; why wouldn’t he when he keeps getting taken off and setting the team back?
Time.... 6 wins in 38? How long till it clicks? 7 in 42? 8 in 58?
And on and on and on and on and on

Thanks for your offer of taking up supporting the scum but I’ve never liked them. I recall when they were our lessers on the pitch but I know, 100%, they will always be beneath me off the pitch.

I’m off now.... there’s some coffee I can smell

For God's Sake Go on 23:09 - Dec 19 with 1960 viewsBrianMcCarthy

For God's Sake Go on 22:52 - Dec 19 by Lblock

Mrs Warburton,

Your dedication to your man is laudable but the facts, that’s FACTS, are shirley too much now for even you to deny?
I am in agreement this goes deeper than your husband, incompetent people will appoint incompetent people (but I must confess I was behind him getting the job), however Mark’s woeful record is there to see.

We had money. For the first summer in ages. We thought this stood us in good stead as everyone else was in fear of the FFP we’ve trodden and COVID budget nightmares. Alas your better half spunked it on Macca Offside Bonne who has been the oppositions best defender in most games, a lad from Portugal’s Sunday League who he rarely plays and Lyndon Not So Brave plus Albert the Museum who rarely plays.
Our only sellable asset is Chair, of course he’ll go; why wouldn’t he when he keeps getting taken off and setting the team back?
Time.... 6 wins in 38? How long till it clicks? 7 in 42? 8 in 58?
And on and on and on and on and on

Thanks for your offer of taking up supporting the scum but I’ve never liked them. I recall when they were our lessers on the pitch but I know, 100%, they will always be beneath me off the pitch.

I’m off now.... there’s some coffee I can smell

LB,

You're being fairly insulting.

You're actually making some fair points, no need to hit Rangers fans on the way.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

For God's Sake Go on 23:15 - Dec 19 with 1940 viewsbob566

One thing I've noticed is every game there are changes. Ball in ball out. Carroll in Carroll out. He needs to quit tinkering. Give players a run in the team.
For God's Sake Go on 23:19 - Dec 19 with 1916 viewsLblock

For God's Sake Go on 23:09 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

LB,

You're actually making some fair points, no need to hit Rangers fans on the way.

Tits for Tats

Tits for Tats Bri...

I’m fine with being battered for my opinion on the way, must confess with frustration with those who ignore the stats but were happy to use those against Ollie for example; plus, this “go an support Chelscum” diatribe is beyond the pale.

Probably the best times I’ve had following this bloody club were League One, what a laugh a journey and a rebuild that was; but I have zero wish to re-live or revisit those places or that level.

I’ll be jumping back into my exile after today’s straw broke this moaners back, hopefully bottled lager won’t oil my keyboard warrior fingers again for a while.
Laters

For God's Sake Go on 23:23 - Dec 19 with 1905 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I feel your pain, we all do.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

For God's Sake Go on 23:30 - Dec 19 with 1877 viewsBklynRanger

Somebody's done something to this page.

Can't be arsed folding that into an analogy.
For God's Sake Go on 23:41 - Dec 19 with 1836 viewsNortholt_Rs

For God's Sake Go on 23:09 - Dec 19 by BrianMcCarthy

LB,

Yeah but if somebody posts “ If you cannot live with that then go and support Chelsea” they deserve a similar response...

For God's Sake Go on 23:41 - Dec 19 with 1832 viewsNortholt_Rs

For God's Sake Go on 22:24 - Dec 19 by paulparker

Ok I’ll bite

Great post.

For God's Sake Go on 01:33 - Dec 20 with 1719 viewsjohncharles

The subs today were just nonsense and I don’t hold out much hope under Warburton.
I’m out

Strong and stable my arse.

For God's Sake Go on 06:37 - Dec 20 with 1613 viewsMelakaRanger

Looking at the minus 6 rating of this post it would seem many disagree with what is said

But fundamentally what t block says is true.

I have been a supporter of 'stability' and even if we went down to keep Warbs as I was certain this team would eventually (18month-2yrs) come good.

But his performance and that of the team yesterday beggars belief.

We are just so weak - physically and mentally. We offer zero attack and if we played as we did for another 6 months we wouldnt score a single goal

I would give Warbs the next 3 games to get at least 4 points other wise it will be time to go
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024