Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For God's Sake Go 17:05 - Dec 19 with 32286 viewsLblock

Pick up your icebox, have a sh@t in it, take all your usual post match drivel and just go man.

The Knighthood needs to be taken back off of "Sir" Les as well. He's not fit for purpose.

Club is a shambles.
It's a shambles presided over by the current lot.
The transfers are a disgrace, all the Eze money wasted putting together a rudderless, clueless and downright weak as pi$$ physically squad. We look totally unfit, devoid of any tactical nouse and more than ever you must be able to smell the relegation that has been stenching around this club for a few years. Bentford Sleeper Agent Warburton the final piece in the jigsaw.

Do hope the Clubshop has got lots of plastic bedsheets and quilts in stock for Christmas.... the bedwetter club will have grown considerably by the time 2021 kicks in.

Season 2020/21... was going to be the one where all the prudence kicked in wasn't it? FFP like a millstone for loads of other clubs and a really weak Division???
Well I've only seen one team weak, looking a beaten rabble with no belief, no battle and zero bottle. They play in hoops and are shameful.

I'll retire back to my self imposed exile... the usuals will be on digging it and giving it the here he is again.. "Ooooooooh... you're never here when we win" --- right enough, we don't that often.

6 wins in 38 is it?
Over 100 goals conceeded in a calendar year

But just who'll do the job they cry? Plenty, it's just I wouldn't trust the current leadership to pick a nipple out of a barrel of boobs - clueless w@nkers to a man.

League One Roadmaps.. £3.85, get 'em while they're hot.

See ya

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

For God's Sake Go on 17:08 - Dec 26 with 1853 viewsNortholt_Rs

For God's Sake Go on 17:05 - Dec 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Lads, can’t defend that, and to be honest I can’t see a future for Warburton here anymore unless a artic lorry sized U-Turn take place.

That said, pulling the trigger is the easiest part. We should only do so when it’s the least worst option, and to be honest, it isn’t that yet.

The type of manager we need to carry on the long term plan just isn’t there. Yeah, a Pearson or Warnock or Allardyce or Bruce might get us a string of results that keep us safe but it will not be worth it if it means flushing all the solid growth we are doing as a club in terms of establishing a kind football DNA down the shutter. We would be better off getting relegated.

If we must, and I mean absolutely MUST, get rid of Warburton then it should be someone in the same mould in terms of working in tandem with bringing in youth during a structural change to a club but perhaps is a little more pragmatic. I don’t see any of those kind of managers around but there may be at the end of the season.

thats why we have a DoF unlike most clubs in the Championship - surely he has been scouring world football looking for an up and coming manager..... other clubs do this even without a DoF.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

For God's Sake Go on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 1832 viewsWegerles_Stairs

For God's Sake Go on 17:08 - Dec 26 by Northolt_Rs

thats why we have a DoF unlike most clubs in the Championship - surely he has been scouring world football looking for an up and coming manager..... other clubs do this even without a DoF.

He's been scouring the S tab of his address book.
For God's Sake Go on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 1766 viewspaulparker

For God's Sake Go on 16:59 - Dec 26 by Northolt_Rs

Make the DoF earn his exorbitant salary - make him the manager so he cannot hide upstairs any more....

Great shout

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

For God's Sake Go on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 1768 viewshantssi

Lads, can’t defend that, and to be honest I can’t see a future for Warburton here anymore unless a artic lorry sized U-Turn take place.

That said, pulling the trigger is the easiest part. We should only do so when it’s the least worst option, and to be honest, it isn’t that yet.

The type of manager we need to carry on the long term plan just isn’t there. Yeah, a Pearson or Warnock or Allardyce or Bruce might get us a string of results that keep us safe but it will not be worth it if it means flushing all the solid growth we are doing as a club in terms of establishing a kind football DNA down the shutter. We would be better off getting relegated.

If we must, and I mean absolutely MUST, get rid of Warburton then it should be someone in the same mould in terms of working in tandem with bringing in youth during a structural change to a club but perhaps is a little more pragmatic. I don’t see any of those kind of managers around but there may be at the end of the season.

A very sensible post there Baz.
We may just have to bite the bullet and get in a Pearson type on a short term, just keep us up, type of deal whilst we look for a new permanent manager to keep going with the new philosophy of the club.
Now whether this will involve our DOF remains to be seen but Hoos should stay as he’s just a money man.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2020 17:16]
For God's Sake Go on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 1760 viewstraininvain

For God's Sake Go on 17:07 - Dec 26 by Nov77

We most certainly would NOT ‘be better off getting relegated’.

What if we get relegated and go on to win League one next season?

Truth is none of us know whether we would be better off in the long run.
For God's Sake Go on 17:14 - Dec 26 with 1744 viewsGloucs_R

Club needs a complete shake up.

Scouting, coaching, management.

Poll: Are we staying up?

For God's Sake Go on 17:14 - Dec 26 with 1735 viewsNorthantsHoop

Easy 3 points for Swansea, even if we have a managerial change, not sure it is going to make much difference, the team looks sub-standard and incapable of a relegation scrap. Not sure there are actually 3 teams worse than us in this division this season.
For God's Sake Go on 17:15 - Dec 26 with 1691 viewsTGRRRSSS

League 1 will be far tougher than everyone thinks, and this football DNA you speak of?

Losing weekly and scoring 0 goals isnt really the kind of DNA any club would want to continue to grow.

Anyone else starting to think we've bought into a load of bollocks???
Login to get fewer ads

For God's Sake Go on 17:16 - Dec 26 with 1685 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For God's Sake Go on 17:13 - Dec 26 by traininvain

I’ve bored everyone to death with this before but Southampton, Leicester, and Burnley were all in League One a decade ago and all had to make the same decisions we are making about facilities, youth, and sustainability.

To be clear, this is not a vote of confidence in Warburton, just a vote of confidence in the path we are trying to take.
For God's Sake Go on 17:17 - Dec 26 with 1630 viewspaulparker

Going down would be a disaster for this football club
I’m sorry but what football DNA are we actually laying down exactly ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

For God's Sake Go on 17:18 - Dec 26 with 1615 viewsTGRRRSSS

If you seriously think QPR will or are undertaking a similar journey I fear your very much deluded mate.

We are a club in full decay, nearly 10 years since Bungle took over.
For God's Sake Go on 17:19 - Dec 26 with 1568 viewsWegerles_Stairs

For God's Sake Go on 17:16 - Dec 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’ve bored everyone to death with this before but Southampton, Leicester, and Burnley were all in League One a decade ago and all had to make the same decisions we are making about facilities, youth, and sustainability.

To be clear, this is not a vote of confidence in Warburton, just a vote of confidence in the path we are trying to take.

The difference is that they had professional, competent people in charge of recruitment, not a former striker.
For God's Sake Go on 17:20 - Dec 26 with 1544 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For God's Sake Go on 17:17 - Dec 26 by paulparker

Going down would be a disaster for this football club
I’m sorry but what football DNA are we actually laying down exactly ?

- Promoting Youth
- Possession based football
- buying low selling high

Being sustainable basically. The alternative is a return to £40m fines and topping up pensions again.
For God's Sake Go on 17:20 - Dec 26 with 1534 viewsGreenbay

Good one Baz.
This is a long-term project 5-10 years.
For God's Sake Go on 17:21 - Dec 26 with 1519 viewsessextaxiboy

For God's Sake Go on 17:13 - Dec 26 by traininvain

There is a salary cap in League One , its way below what we pay now .
For God's Sake Go on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 1508 viewsNov77

So what makes you think we will emulate Leicester or Southampton rather than Sunderland or ipswich?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

For God's Sake Go on 17:23 - Dec 26 with 1470 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For God's Sake Go on 17:19 - Dec 26 by Wegerles_Stairs

The difference is that they had professional, competent people in charge of recruitment, not a former striker.

From what I remember, none of us had a issue with any of these signing when they were made. I certainly didn’t.

Bonne aside, all these signing were successful elsewhere weren’t they?
For God's Sake Go on 17:23 - Dec 26 with 1465 viewstraininvain

For God's Sake Go on 17:15 - Dec 26 by TGRRRSSS

League 1 will be far tougher than everyone thinks, and this football DNA you speak of?

Losing weekly and scoring 0 goals isnt really the kind of DNA any club would want to continue to grow.

Anyone else starting to think we've bought into a load of bollocks???

It’s a difficult one as we looked great at times last season. Free flowing attacking football. The problem is we’ve lost Eze, Hugill, Wells etc. And not properly replaced them. Dykes and Bonne might come good but we can’t afford to wait and find out. Even BOS seems to have gone awol in his mind at least.

This season was always going to be a tough one. Unpopular opinion but I actually think it’s more important that we sign an experienced central midfielder, striker (on loan similar to Wells or Hugill) and ideally at least one possibly two full backs.
For God's Sake Go on 17:25 - Dec 26 with 1445 viewsstevec

We have to stay in this league whatever it takes.

There’s a £2.5 mill wage cap in League One which would mean goodbye to any remaining decent players.

There’s also an outside chance of a wage cap of £18 mill in this league next season, which should make us more able to compete or at least stop the management using that as a perennial excuse.

How we handle the second half of this season is critical.
For God's Sake Go on 17:26 - Dec 26 with 1436 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For God's Sake Go on 17:22 - Dec 26 by Nov77

So what makes you think we will emulate Leicester or Southampton rather than Sunderland or ipswich?

- New training ground
- Financial restructuring
- Youth pathway to first team

Off the pitch, more community engagement.
For God's Sake Go on 17:28 - Dec 26 with 1396 viewsNed_Kennedys

For God's Sake Go on 17:07 - Dec 26 by Nov77

We most certainly would NOT ‘be better off getting relegated’.

Getting relegated in the present economic climate would be an absolute disaster for the club and it would be seriously idiotic to suggest that this could be tolerated.
For God's Sake Go on 17:28 - Dec 26 with 1382 viewsMedwayR

For God's Sake Go on 17:23 - Dec 26 by traininvain

It’s a difficult one as we looked great at times last season. Free flowing attacking football. The problem is we’ve lost Eze, Hugill, Wells etc. And not properly replaced them. Dykes and Bonne might come good but we can’t afford to wait and find out. Even BOS seems to have gone awol in his mind at least.

This season was always going to be a tough one. Unpopular opinion but I actually think it’s more important that we sign an experienced central midfielder, striker (on loan similar to Wells or Hugill) and ideally at least one possibly two full backs.

In reality we've lost Wells, Hugill, Eze, Manning and BOS. In Jan we need minimum of a proven striker on loan, preferably a CB and CM too, which shows that we have no spine to the team.

Poll: Who’s better?

For God's Sake Go on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 1369 viewsbakerloo8

For God's Sake Go on 16:59 - Dec 26 by Northolt_Rs

Make the DoF earn his exorbitant salary - make him the manager so he cannot hide upstairs any more....

Shout. Think Les fancies the managers job, give him a shot.
For God's Sake Go on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 1329 viewsRangersw12

For God's Sake Go on 16:58 - Dec 26 by paulparker

That’s not what I’ve heard
Could you really see Warnock not having a say on signings and other matters
Like I said I love Les as a player and all he did and he has done some good stuff here but the bad way out shines the good, the whole point of selling players for big money is that you buy better not worse , we have wasted the money yet again

I've heard different so will agree to disagree on the Warnock thing and no point going over it again as it's been done 100's of times

100 % agree with the recruitment though, Its been poor again and we've got too much inexperience in the side.

Some bizzare decisions aswell, signing Adoma because he was wearing a QPR top on twitter, 4 year contracts for Kakay and Niko and not signing a decent central midfielder.

Something seriously went wrong during lockdown and we've never recovered. Looksike there is a massive split in the side aswell

Club is slowly dying and has been for years.

Changing the manager won't make a difference bar a possible new bounce to keep us safe but ultimately we need to make massive changes at the top.
For God's Sake Go on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 1315 viewsQPRSteve

For God's Sake Go on 17:23 - Dec 26 by traininvain

Yeah, I'd like all those signings too but Warburton has already intimated that there is little in the pot to play with and the odd loan is all that we can expect.

We need to find a manager who can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Who that is I don't know but it certainly ain't Warburton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024