Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For God's Sake Go 17:05 - Dec 19 with 32284 viewsLblock

Pick up your icebox, have a sh@t in it, take all your usual post match drivel and just go man.

The Knighthood needs to be taken back off of "Sir" Les as well. He's not fit for purpose.

Club is a shambles.
It's a shambles presided over by the current lot.
The transfers are a disgrace, all the Eze money wasted putting together a rudderless, clueless and downright weak as pi$$ physically squad. We look totally unfit, devoid of any tactical nouse and more than ever you must be able to smell the relegation that has been stenching around this club for a few years. Bentford Sleeper Agent Warburton the final piece in the jigsaw.

Do hope the Clubshop has got lots of plastic bedsheets and quilts in stock for Christmas.... the bedwetter club will have grown considerably by the time 2021 kicks in.

Season 2020/21... was going to be the one where all the prudence kicked in wasn't it? FFP like a millstone for loads of other clubs and a really weak Division???
Well I've only seen one team weak, looking a beaten rabble with no belief, no battle and zero bottle. They play in hoops and are shameful.

I'll retire back to my self imposed exile... the usuals will be on digging it and giving it the here he is again.. "Ooooooooh... you're never here when we win" --- right enough, we don't that often.

6 wins in 38 is it?
Over 100 goals conceeded in a calendar year

But just who'll do the job they cry? Plenty, it's just I wouldn't trust the current leadership to pick a nipple out of a barrel of boobs - clueless w@nkers to a man.

League One Roadmaps.. £3.85, get 'em while they're hot.

See ya

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

For God's Sake Go on 22:04 - Dec 29 with 1413 viewsJuzzie

For God's Sake Go on 22:01 - Dec 29 by WokingR

Have a night off

There are people on FB who don’t think a draw was good enough. Have they actually looked at the league table and seen who we were playing? A team who have lost one home game this season.
The arrogance is astounding.
For God's Sake Go on 22:06 - Dec 29 with 1399 viewsLblock

For God's Sake Go on 22:01 - Dec 29 by WokingR

Have a night off

A credible point but somewhat lucky with a ref looking to even things up.

Time prevaricating is time wasted
I’m sort of done with it all but too much of my life invested in this shitstorm of a club not to care and see what’s in front of me

Keep happy
Keep clappy

For God's Sake Go on 22:09 - Dec 29 with 1363 viewsLblock

For God's Sake Go on 22:03 - Dec 29 by Esox_Lucius

I bet you were gutted we didn't get hammered tonight. Then you could have really laid into everyone at the club.

You’re right

I was sitting there cheering on every Norwich attack, gutted at every Senny save and gutted when the ref gave the dive as a pen.
Really gutted I can’t go spastic at a 4-0 defeat

In other words.... right oh you cock
If the form is acceptable to you and the state of the club is all good then fair play

For God's Sake Go on 22:15 - Dec 29 with 1311 viewsdanehoop

For God's Sake Go on 22:09 - Dec 29 by Lblock

You’re right

I was sitting there cheering on every Norwich attack, gutted at every Senny save and gutted when the ref gave the dive as a pen.
Really gutted I can’t go spastic at a 4-0 defeat

In other words.... right oh you cock
If the form is acceptable to you and the state of the club is all good then fair play

Sorry L Block, but despite the name calling, you really do come across that negative.

Never knowingly understood

For God's Sake Go on 22:17 - Dec 29 with 1280 viewsactonman

A creditable draw against a better team only masks the previous sh!tslurry of a situation we have sleepwalked into.
The alarm bells rang after the Brentford game but we continued making the same mistakes again and again.
Would love this to be a turning point but not going to hold my breath and as lblock states , I think any small positive results like tonight are only prolonging the end outcome .
Having said that win , lose or draw tonight and if Warbs was going to be sacked or not, I very much doubt there is much going on behind the scenes as any form of contingency anyway
For God's Sake Go on 22:18 - Dec 29 with 1272 viewsNorthernr

For God's Sake Go on 22:06 - Dec 29 by Lblock

I’m sort of done with it all but too much of my life invested in this shitstorm of a club not to care and see what’s in front of me

Keep happy
Keep clappy

You kind of lose the room when you don't give credit where it's due. You do almost sound disappointed that this hasn't gone as badly as you would have wished.
For God's Sake Go on 22:29 - Dec 29 with 1221 viewsLblock

For God's Sake Go on 22:18 - Dec 29 by Northernr

You kind of lose the room when you don't give credit where it's due. You do almost sound disappointed that this hasn't gone as badly as you would have wished.

Not at all.

I admit I do not agree this should give people at the club a stay of execution - why should it?
What we've seen should be the minimum requirement - EVERY - FCKIN - GAME

Great performances from Dickie, Diend, Chair and to a certain extent Bar Bay.
Albert looked good last 10.
Apart from that??????

I just don't see goals from open play, I don't see Carroll running midfield for 90 (his Mum was looking for him 2nd half as his dinner was going cold), our full backs are UXB's and why is our team so bloody quiet (including the bench) whereas everyone elses totally engaged in the game 1,000,00 percent???

So after 43 years home and away... I'm down as hoping we lose every game??? It's no surprise on here I suppose.
Curse myself for posting when drunk. Stick to other areas should be my motto.

Oh well

For God's Sake Go on 22:54 - Dec 29 with 1131 viewsRangersw12

For God's Sake Go on 22:29 - Dec 29 by Lblock

Not at all.

I admit I do not agree this should give people at the club a stay of execution - why should it?
What we've seen should be the minimum requirement - EVERY - FCKIN - GAME

Great performances from Dickie, Diend, Chair and to a certain extent Bar Bay.
Albert looked good last 10.
Apart from that??????

I just don't see goals from open play, I don't see Carroll running midfield for 90 (his Mum was looking for him 2nd half as his dinner was going cold), our full backs are UXB's and why is our team so bloody quiet (including the bench) whereas everyone elses totally engaged in the game 1,000,00 percent???

So after 43 years home and away... I'm down as hoping we lose every game??? It's no surprise on here I suppose.
Curse myself for posting when drunk. Stick to other areas should be my motto.

Oh well

Why do you expect another manger to get any more out of this squad
Login to get fewer ads

For God's Sake Go on 23:00 - Dec 29 with 1098 viewsNortholt_Rs

For God's Sake Go on 22:54 - Dec 29 by Rangersw12

Why do you expect another manger to get any more out of this squad

As limited as Warburton undoubtedly is, you can’t blame him for BOS not winning the game at the death.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

For God's Sake Go on 23:04 - Dec 29 with 1083 viewspaulparker

A great draw and would have settled for that at the start of the night
But we have a long way to go before people start calling out posters especially those who go Home and away ( hello lblock ) who have valid points about how the club is being miss managed
Let’s see how it goes against Luton , win that and that’s massive , lose or draw and questions need to be asked again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

For God's Sake Go on 23:05 - Dec 29 with 1077 viewsMatch82

For God's Sake Go on 22:06 - Dec 29 by Lblock

Keep happy
Keep clappy

To be fair L Block it seems a tad harsh to say we were lucky because the ref was looking to even things up, don't you have to also say we were unlucky because the first decision was garbage?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024