Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For God's Sake Go 17:05 - Dec 19 with 32322 viewsLblock

Pick up your icebox, have a sh@t in it, take all your usual post match drivel and just go man.

The Knighthood needs to be taken back off of "Sir" Les as well. He's not fit for purpose.

Club is a shambles.
It's a shambles presided over by the current lot.
The transfers are a disgrace, all the Eze money wasted putting together a rudderless, clueless and downright weak as pi$$ physically squad. We look totally unfit, devoid of any tactical nouse and more than ever you must be able to smell the relegation that has been stenching around this club for a few years. Bentford Sleeper Agent Warburton the final piece in the jigsaw.

Do hope the Clubshop has got lots of plastic bedsheets and quilts in stock for Christmas.... the bedwetter club will have grown considerably by the time 2021 kicks in.

Season 2020/21... was going to be the one where all the prudence kicked in wasn't it? FFP like a millstone for loads of other clubs and a really weak Division???
Well I've only seen one team weak, looking a beaten rabble with no belief, no battle and zero bottle. They play in hoops and are shameful.

I'll retire back to my self imposed exile... the usuals will be on digging it and giving it the here he is again.. "Ooooooooh... you're never here when we win" --- right enough, we don't that often.

6 wins in 38 is it?
Over 100 goals conceeded in a calendar year

But just who'll do the job they cry? Plenty, it's just I wouldn't trust the current leadership to pick a nipple out of a barrel of boobs - clueless w@nkers to a man.

League One Roadmaps.. £3.85, get 'em while they're hot.

See ya

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

For God's Sake Go on 19:54 - Dec 26 with 5077 viewsBrixtonR

For God's Sake Go on 19:47 - Dec 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah I see what you mean.

Take care mate.

You Rss

Nice one Thankyou x
For God's Sake Go on 20:10 - Dec 26 with 4908 views2Thomas2Bowles

You know how peps get upset with peps that say, Told ya so?

WELL feck it.

Told you so.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

For God's Sake Go on 20:21 - Dec 26 with 4831 viewsBrixtonR

For God's Sake Go on 20:10 - Dec 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

You know how peps get upset with peps that say, Told ya so?

WELL feck it.

Told you so.

Love always. lol
ANYMORE
& see you next year any every year

For God's Sake Go on 20:33 - Dec 26 with 4707 viewsGloucs_R

He's gone. Announcement tomorrow.

Is what Dave on Twitter has said. 👀

Poll: Are we staying up?

For God's Sake Go on 20:43 - Dec 26 with 4609 views2Thomas2Bowles

For God's Sake Go on 20:33 - Dec 26 by Gloucs_R

He's gone. Announcement tomorrow.

Is what Dave on Twitter has said. 👀

IF he has, the club and LF need to have a good hard look at themselves and what they have been getting wrong time after time.

For God's Sake Go on 20:54 - Dec 26 with 4500 viewsDubaiR

Is that genuine gloucester? From QuedgeleyR
For God's Sake Go on 20:55 - Dec 26 with 4487 viewsHayesender

I've got a sneaky suspicion we're gonna end up with Tim Sherwood

Poll: Shamima Beghum

For God's Sake Go on 20:56 - Dec 26 with 4485 viewsGloucs_R

For God's Sake Go on 20:54 - Dec 26 by DubaiR

Is that genuine gloucester? From QuedgeleyR

A few are saying he's gone. Dave Mc suggesting it's likely to happen before next game.

Login to get fewer ads

For God's Sake Go on 20:58 - Dec 26 with 4465 viewsDubaiR

Prefer cook or Crowley would like us to bring a German in, any German will do. Merkel doesn't let much in, strong leader. You watch we will appoint hope powell
For God's Sake Go on 21:09 - Dec 26 with 4315 viewsGloucs_R

For God's Sake Go on 20:58 - Dec 26 by DubaiR

Prefer cook or Crowley would like us to bring a German in, any German will do. Merkel doesn't let much in, strong leader. You watch we will appoint hope powell

Jurgen Kinsman?? 😁

For God's Sake Go on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 4173 viewsQPRSteve

Knowing us it will be Germaine Greer
For God's Sake Go on 22:03 - Dec 26 with 4015 viewsPaddyhoops

For God's Sake Go on 20:55 - Dec 26 by Hayesender

I've got a sneaky suspicion we're gonna end up with Tim Sherwood

I'd sooner sandpaper my testicles than have Sherwood!!
For God's Sake Go on 22:04 - Dec 26 with 4007 viewsLblock

For God's Sake Go on 20:56 - Dec 26 by Gloucs_R

A few are saying he's gone. Dave Mc suggesting it's likely to happen before next game.

Nobody resigns out of professional pride anymore do they?

Desperate for his 4 months pay no doubt.

Meanwhile our extremely competent owner is doing TikTok videos and self promoting his stint for Uber Eats giving free food deliveries

What a complete fcuk up this club is.
It’s been a blast, I’ve loved it, I’ve hated it...... I’m coming to the end with it

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

For God's Sake Go on 22:13 - Dec 26 with 3933 viewsted_hendrix

For God's Sake Go on 20:56 - Dec 26 by Gloucs_R

If that's the case and he's a gonner who'll take the squad for training tomorrow?
Could be a bit awkward, having said that I'm almost past bloody caring.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

For God's Sake Go on 22:13 - Dec 26 with 3926 views2Thomas2Bowles

For God's Sake Go on 22:04 - Dec 26 by Lblock

Meanwhile our extremely competent owner is doing TikTok videos and self promoting his stint for Uber Eats giving free food deliveries

It’s been a blast, I’ve loved it, I’ve hated it...... I’m coming to the end with it

IH just has.

For God's Sake Go on 22:16 - Dec 26 with 3900 viewspaulparker

For God's Sake Go on 22:13 - Dec 26 by 2Thomas2Bowles

IH just has.

A man of principles

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

For God's Sake Go on 22:22 - Dec 26 with 3842 viewsLeedsR

For God's Sake Go on 20:58 - Dec 26 by DubaiR

Barnsley seem to have made a habit of plucking obscure Germans to steady their club and do ok out of it. Any idea on the availability of Borussia Dortmunds U18 manager ?!?!
For God's Sake Go on 22:24 - Dec 26 with 3825 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Presuming he’s gone there is no ill will from me. This is not Hughes or Redknapp calibre sacking. Same for JFH, Holloway, Ramsey, and McClaren to be honest

All the best Mark.
For God's Sake Go on 22:25 - Dec 26 with 3813 viewsozexile

For God's Sake Go on 22:04 - Dec 26 by Lblock

Not me. Even if we're on pitch 84 at Hackney marshes. I'll be buried in my red and black Guinness shirt.
For God's Sake Go on 22:35 - Dec 26 with 3716 viewsbosh67

Seems very short sighted if he has been sacked. He understands our financial position and the task. He’s actually worth more than Fernandes. He’s doing this because he knows it’s a long term project. He doesn’t need the money. Perhaps he should buy the club?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

For God's Sake Go on 22:46 - Dec 26 with 3639 viewsHunterhoop

For God's Sake Go on 22:24 - Dec 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Presuming he’s gone there is no ill will from me. This is not Hughes or Redknapp calibre sacking. Same for JFH, Holloway, Ramsey, and McClaren to be honest

All the best Mark.

Agree.
For God's Sake Go on 22:51 - Dec 26 with 3578 views2Thomas2Bowles

For God's Sake Go on 22:35 - Dec 26 by bosh67

Seems very short sighted if he has been sacked. He understands our financial position and the task. He’s actually worth more than Fernandes. He’s doing this because he knows it’s a long term project. He doesn’t need the money. Perhaps he should buy the club?

While I recognise he has not had an easy job to do and more than just him is at fault, You would have to be short-sighted not to realise his shortcomings as a manager.

I called him a one-trick pony last season and got lambasted for it but he really is.

For God's Sake Go on 22:51 - Dec 26 with 3584 viewsbrad

if hes gone ... who then.. its a big job to keep us up...the forwards he brought have being very poor...
For God's Sake Go on 22:56 - Dec 26 with 3533 viewskropotkin41

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

For God's Sake Go on 00:05 - Dec 27 with 3223 viewsLythamR

I still think we should stick with Warburton, yes he has shortcomings but which manager doesnt that is within our reach.

If we do decide to bring in a new manager then he better have financial backing to make a difference

and if he does get that financial backing then I ask why it wasnt made available to Warburton
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024