Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For God's Sake Go 17:05 - Dec 19 with 32343 viewsLblock

Pick up your icebox, have a sh@t in it, take all your usual post match drivel and just go man.

The Knighthood needs to be taken back off of "Sir" Les as well. He's not fit for purpose.

Club is a shambles.
It's a shambles presided over by the current lot.
The transfers are a disgrace, all the Eze money wasted putting together a rudderless, clueless and downright weak as pi$$ physically squad. We look totally unfit, devoid of any tactical nouse and more than ever you must be able to smell the relegation that has been stenching around this club for a few years. Bentford Sleeper Agent Warburton the final piece in the jigsaw.

Do hope the Clubshop has got lots of plastic bedsheets and quilts in stock for Christmas.... the bedwetter club will have grown considerably by the time 2021 kicks in.

Season 2020/21... was going to be the one where all the prudence kicked in wasn't it? FFP like a millstone for loads of other clubs and a really weak Division???
Well I've only seen one team weak, looking a beaten rabble with no belief, no battle and zero bottle. They play in hoops and are shameful.

I'll retire back to my self imposed exile... the usuals will be on digging it and giving it the here he is again.. "Ooooooooh... you're never here when we win" --- right enough, we don't that often.

6 wins in 38 is it?
Over 100 goals conceeded in a calendar year

But just who'll do the job they cry? Plenty, it's just I wouldn't trust the current leadership to pick a nipple out of a barrel of boobs - clueless w@nkers to a man.

League One Roadmaps.. £3.85, get 'em while they're hot.

See ya

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

For God's Sake Go on 08:20 - Dec 27 with 2733 viewsLblock

For God's Sake Go on 00:05 - Dec 27 by LythamR

I still think we should stick with Warburton, yes he has shortcomings but which manager doesnt that is within our reach.

If we do decide to bring in a new manager then he better have financial backing to make a difference

and if he does get that financial backing then I ask why it wasnt made available to Warburton

After what he’s demonstrated in the transfer market so far you’d actually let him lose with whatever’s left of the criminal Eze fee?

That’s akin to giving a pyromaniac a packet of Swan Vestas as they tour the fireworks factory

For God's Sake Go on 08:36 - Dec 27 with 2660 viewsdavman

For God's Sake Go on 22:03 - Dec 26 by Paddyhoops

I'd sooner sandpaper my testicles than have Sherwood!!

I'd sooner that YOU sandpaper my testicle than Sherwood...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

For God's Sake Go on 08:37 - Dec 27 with 2643 viewsstevec

For God's Sake Go on 00:05 - Dec 27 by LythamR

I still think we should stick with Warburton, yes he has shortcomings but which manager doesnt that is within our reach.

If we do decide to bring in a new manager then he better have financial backing to make a difference

and if he does get that financial backing then I ask why it wasnt made available to Warburton

Dykes, Bonne, Carroll, that bloke from Leicester’s reserves whatever his name is, the Scottish left back, sorry names gone on that one too, Kelly, saying ‘yes boss’ to 4 year contracts on a two of the worst full backs you’ll ever get to witness at this level, and you want him to get more financial backing?

He may be the DOFs latest stooge, but he took the job knowing what he’s walking into so he has to go.
For God's Sake Go on 08:58 - Dec 27 with 2522 viewsHayesender

For God's Sake Go on 08:37 - Dec 27 by stevec

Dykes, Bonne, Carroll, that bloke from Leicester’s reserves whatever his name is, the Scottish left back, sorry names gone on that one too, Kelly, saying ‘yes boss’ to 4 year contracts on a two of the worst full backs you’ll ever get to witness at this level, and you want him to get more financial backing?

He may be the DOFs latest stooge, but he took the job knowing what he’s walking into so he has to go.

Surley the DOF has to take his fair share of the blame for a lot of these?

And who's idea was it to hand out a four year contract to Nico? He's literally gone from being nowhere good enough, to tied down on a long deal

Poll: Shamima Beghum

For God's Sake Go on 09:16 - Dec 27 with 2411 viewsWegerles_Stairs

For God's Sake Go on 08:58 - Dec 27 by Hayesender

Surley the DOF has to take his fair share of the blame for a lot of these?

And who's idea was it to hand out a four year contract to Nico? He's literally gone from being nowhere good enough, to tied down on a long deal

Teflon Les? When he took over, we were in a relegation scrap with Leicester. Interesting to compare how things have since fared for both of us.
For God's Sake Go on 09:48 - Dec 27 with 2262 viewsactonman

For God's Sake Go on 09:16 - Dec 27 by Wegerles_Stairs

Teflon Les? When he took over, we were in a relegation scrap with Leicester. Interesting to compare how things have since fared for both of us.

Wouldn’t quite use scrap as word of choice, that would give the impression we actually tried to stay up after arry hobbled off !
From what I remember, we put Ramsey in charge and just sort of accepted relegation long before the season ended and yes the team that went on to win the premier league and are now accepted by some as one of the top six were below us at the time .
Ever since we have been weak minded club with a losing mentality that we just cannot shift .
There was a time we wouldn’t accept being second fiddle to chel@@ , now even Brentford view us as a fking joke club
For God's Sake Go on 10:06 - Dec 27 with 2205 viewsLythamR

For God's Sake Go on 08:37 - Dec 27 by stevec

He brought in the players he has because they were the ones the board allowed him to bring in, not because they were his first choices, He has been working to a remit and budget

if the club panic and get rid of him now then give a new manager additional budget to bring in better calibre players then heads have to roll above Warburton
For God's Sake Go on 10:16 - Dec 27 with 2173 viewsPaddyhoops

For God's Sake Go on 08:36 - Dec 27 by davman

🤣🤣🤣
Login to get fewer ads

For God's Sake Go on 10:32 - Dec 27 with 2125 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Its seems a difficult position especially as his contract is up at the end of the season and the club seem very reticent to offer him a new contract. He hung his hat on BOS stepping up and being our talisman and in truth hes been let down and also made some incredibly poor choices on playing squad and subs.

FWIW i didnt bother watching yesterday which im sure is how everyone else feels - if he has to go then for me it has to be either Cook or the Cowleys as they both have experience in this league and also are used to working on a budget.
For God's Sake Go on 10:57 - Dec 27 with 2055 viewsstevec

For God's Sake Go on 10:06 - Dec 27 by LythamR

He brought in the players he has because they were the ones the board allowed him to bring in, not because they were his first choices, He has been working to a remit and budget

if the club panic and get rid of him now then give a new manager additional budget to bring in better calibre players then heads have to roll above Warburton

Agree with you.

Whilst I do have some sympathy for Warburton, he’s shown we can play nice football, he has to go.

This mess is on his watch and he accepted this rabble to work with though I suspect scouring the Scottish League was his call. That said the DOF, Ramsey and the rest of the crew have had six years at this and it’s been a failure.

Warnocks promotion success was down to a number of things but the stand out reason was taking no crap from those above him. If we get another under the thumb incumbent then we’re in serious trouble.
For God's Sake Go on 11:16 - Dec 27 with 2014 viewsJamesB1979

For God's Sake Go on 10:06 - Dec 27 by LythamR

“ ones the board allowed him to bring in, not because they were his first choices,” isn’t that true at all football clubs? Players determined by scouts, manager and Les.....with sign off on fee from Hoos.
For God's Sake Go on 11:20 - Dec 27 with 1995 viewsBrianMcCarthy

For God's Sake Go on 08:36 - Dec 27 by davman

Which one?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

For God's Sake Go on 11:34 - Dec 27 with 1948 viewsdavman

For God's Sake Go on 11:20 - Dec 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Which one?

Either or, clearly...

Most of the great dictators only have one though (allegedly).

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

For God's Sake Go on 11:39 - Dec 27 with 1918 viewsBrianMcCarthy

For God's Sake Go on 11:34 - Dec 27 by davman

Either or, clearly...

Maybe that's why they were a bit cranky?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

For God's Sake Go on 11:52 - Dec 27 with 1881 viewsjohnhoop

For God's Sake Go on 11:34 - Dec 27 by davman

Either or, clearly...

Even that was better than being the Minister of Propaganda. ( allegedly).
For God's Sake Go on 12:14 - Dec 27 with 1810 views2Thomas2Bowles

Has he gone yet

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

For God's Sake Go on 12:58 - Dec 27 with 1694 viewsdistortR

For God's Sake Go on 12:14 - Dec 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Has he gone yet

No, and no-ones testicles have been sand-papered yet, as far as we know, but Davman has made it clear he wants Paddyhoops and not Timmy to do that for him. Hope that gets you up to speed
For God's Sake Go on 12:59 - Dec 27 with 1682 viewsMickS

For God's Sake Go on 12:58 - Dec 27 by distortR

No, and no-ones testicles have been sand-papered yet, as far as we know, but Davman has made it clear he wants Paddyhoops and not Timmy to do that for him. Hope that gets you up to speed

Yuk.

Back/sack/crack.
For God's Sake Go on 13:00 - Dec 27 with 1680 viewsdistortR

For God's Sake Go on 12:59 - Dec 27 by MickS

Yuk.

Back/sack/crack.

lack was also discussed
For God's Sake Go on 13:48 - Dec 27 with 1557 views2Thomas2Bowles

For God's Sake Go on 12:58 - Dec 27 by distortR

For God's Sake Go on 13:38 - Dec 28 with 1384 views2Thomas2Bowles

He has gone by now Right?

For God's Sake Go on 21:58 - Dec 29 with 1195 viewsLblock

No wins in 12

Teams around us picking up points and giving it “ah reet good go” (c) Warnock

Why wait.
Changes needed at this club and needed NOW

For God's Sake Go on 22:01 - Dec 29 with 1162 viewsted_hendrix

Will he get the transfer window which I believe starts Friday?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

For God's Sake Go on 22:01 - Dec 29 with 1162 viewsWokingR

For God's Sake Go on 21:58 - Dec 29 by Lblock

No wins in 12

Why wait.

Have a night off
For God's Sake Go on 22:03 - Dec 29 with 1141 viewsEsox_Lucius

For God's Sake Go on 21:58 - Dec 29 by Lblock

No wins in 12

Why wait.

I bet you were gutted we didn't get hammered tonight. Then you could have really laid into everyone at the club.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024