Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Uncle 22:16 - Feb 1 with 3894 viewsNoDiddley

Why didn’t he run the full length of the pitch waving his shirt in the air🤔
Uncle on 22:18 - Feb 1 with 3319 viewsToast_R

Too composed, what a touch and finish and laid back celebration. He's a ledge
Uncle on 22:18 - Feb 1 with 3318 viewsnumptydumpty

I thought he was thinking it was offside

I was expecting it to be disallowed not for any reason ie obviously it wasn't but because it was such a shock...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Uncle on 22:20 - Feb 1 with 3270 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Cup final winner for his boyhood club. That's what dreams are made of.
Uncle on 22:20 - Feb 1 with 3262 viewsnumptydumpty

Am pleased for George Thomas as well. Was an important run forward and contribution for the goal

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Uncle on 22:21 - Feb 1 with 3228 viewsbosh67

Absolutely brilliant goal.

The way he makes the space, sells the defender with the first touch to take it goal side and the calmness of the finish. Imagine being a lifelong fan and scoring a goal like that to win a game.

Two outstanding goals by two outstanding experienced players.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Uncle on 22:38 - Feb 1 with 2989 viewstkqpr

Willock look confident tonight and had a real purpose about his play obviously did a trick and crossed for Charlie to level it and then feed that lovely through ball to Thomas which Uncs dragged it from behind him and slotted with aplomb. All subs involved .(apart from Kelman) a pause in mad hysteric room dancing and hugging as Uncs looked like there would be a flag soon to showed, but no. What a night!!!

A win away, A win away, A win away, A win away....
Uncle on 22:43 - Feb 1 with 2933 viewsBenny_the_Ball

It can't be the same without fans in the stadium. Besides, the composure he showed in celebration served him well when the chance presented itself. Excellent control of a cross delivered slightly behind him, topped by a cool finish.
Uncle on 22:45 - Feb 1 with 2911 viewsBrianMcCarthy

There was a camera behind the goal that he strolled towards, I think.

We can expect some photos tomorrow, I'd hope.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Uncle on 22:46 - Feb 1 with 2885 viewsBrixtonR

Uncle on 22:21 - Feb 1 by bosh67

Absolutely brilliant goal.

The way he makes the space, sells the defender with the first touch to take it goal side and the calmness of the finish. Imagine being a lifelong fan and scoring a goal like that to win a game.

Two outstanding goals by two outstanding experienced players.

Was Quality
Uncle on 22:55 - Feb 1 with 2782 viewsplasmahoop

I like the non celebration. The idea is to score a goal, and win the game and he did. Well played. Although I agree if there were fans in the away end it would be different
Uncle on 23:07 - Feb 1 with 2693 viewsLongsufferingR

Uncle on 22:55 - Feb 1 by plasmahoop

I like the non celebration. The idea is to score a goal, and win the game and he did. Well played. Although I agree if there were fans in the away end it would be different

If there were fans in the away end they'd still be mopping us up and repairing shins now I reckon
Uncle on 23:12 - Feb 1 with 2649 viewsSonofNorfolt

You'd have to be hard hearted to not be pleased for him.
Last minute winners, this is why we watch football from the terraces/seats or from the comfort of our living room floors........
Uncle on 23:37 - Feb 1 with 2560 viewsnix

Uncle on 23:12 - Feb 1 by SonofNorfolt

You'd have to be hard hearted to not be pleased for him.
Last minute winners, this is why we watch football from the terraces/seats or from the comfort of our living room floors........

Class from Uncs
Uncle on 23:52 - Feb 1 with 2503 viewskensalriser

Delighted for the bloke, and another classy touch to finish the evening.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Uncle on 08:55 - Feb 2 with 2180 viewsrsonist

What's a bigger question is why scorers still run to the corners and roar at absolutely no one.
Uncle on 09:04 - Feb 2 with 2156 viewsthompsonridd

Uncle on 22:20 - Feb 1 by numptydumpty

Am pleased for George Thomas as well. Was an important run forward and contribution for the goal

I thought Thomas looked very lively last night
Uncle on 09:14 - Feb 2 with 2088 viewsPetros

Composure is a very under-rated quality in football. You just know that Dykes would have blazed that over the bar.
Uncle on 09:19 - Feb 2 with 2075 viewsnix

Uncle on 09:14 - Feb 2 by Petros

Composure is a very under-rated quality in football. You just know that Dykes would have blazed that over the bar.

I'm always yelling just stroke it in from that distance, don't whack it. I don't think anyone's heard me yet (Jordan? )
[Post edited 2 Feb 2021 9:20]
Uncle on 09:29 - Feb 2 with 2024 viewsSir_Chops

Uncle on 08:55 - Feb 2 by rsonist

What's a bigger question is why scorers still run to the corners and roar at absolutely no one.

Force of habit? Sheer joy of succeeding with something you love doing? Trying to normalize a weird situation (empty stadiums/no fans) as best as you can?

All I know is, if I was in their shoes I'd be doing exactly the same
Uncle on 10:00 - Feb 2 with 1948 viewsrobith

Delighted for him, especially after some crappy comments from former supposed club "legends"
Uncle on 10:05 - Feb 2 with 1919 viewsLazyFan

Uncle on 08:55 - Feb 2 by rsonist

They know that's where the Cameras will be to film whatever message or celebration it is they wish to show off.

Then others just do the same when copying the pro's as some sort of fake ritual, that is now from habit a ritual after all!

zzzzzzzzzz

Uncle on 10:15 - Feb 2 with 1882 viewsTheChef

Uncle on 22:55 - Feb 1 by plasmahoop

I was already expecting an offside flag or the ref to blow for some infringement or other, so his lack of celebration didn't help!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Uncle on 08:52 - Feb 3 with 1622 viewsrsonist

Uncle on 08:57 - Feb 3 with 1596 viewsTheChef

Uncle on 08:52 - Feb 3 by rsonist

Dom Ball, ladies and gentlemen.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Uncle on 09:27 - Feb 3 with 1534 viewsLazyFan

I noticed two of our older players let us down by contriving to give away a penalty.
Yet two of our other older players scored the goals to get the win.

This to me speaks volumes of who we should keep next season.

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024