Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. 10:12 - Apr 19 with 31714 viewsEsox_Lucius

Well, there goes my match thread starting virginity.
Joe will be keeping his GK spot for this one and Joe Walsh has been recalled from the England camp and given the 35 shirt.
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/dieng-suspended-for-swansea-trip/

The grass is always greener.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:54 - Apr 20 with 2232 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers free at the back.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:54 - Apr 20 with 2231 viewsTGRRRSSS

A win away, up to 8th and a clean sheet away from home, lovely jubbly!!
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:54 - Apr 20 with 2193 viewsBrianMcCarthy

95 played.

FT.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:55 - Apr 20 with 2183 viewspaulparker

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:52 - Apr 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Touch of the Polter there. Dodgy touch was so random it confused everyone.

Another great performance from him though. Late contender for POTY.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 20:53]

Easy now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:55 - Apr 20 with 2102 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Brilliant stuff, my only complaint is the season is finishing too early for us.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:55 - Apr 20 with 2099 viewsCiderwithRsie

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:56 - Apr 20 with 2043 viewsstrikerace

Last 1/4 of the match we were by far the better side.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:56 - Apr 20 with 2038 viewsRs_Holy

Yep... another very solid performance... well done Rangers 👍
Login to get fewer ads

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:56 - Apr 20 with 2030 viewskensalriser

Who is this team that grinds out away victories on a regular basis?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:56 - Apr 20 with 1993 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I couldn’t take my eyes off that. Really good performance. It wasn’t like Swansea were bad but we simply outplayed them. Dickie was great MOM for me.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:57 - Apr 20 with 1938 viewsHarbour

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 07:51 - Apr 20 by Harbour

1 nil Rs...CA 89th minute

Great win well done Rs got the scorer wrong but 89th minute..
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:57 - Apr 20 with 1934 viewsstrikerace

Did they just say 42 pts from the last 22 matches? That would put us in the top 2 for the season
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:57 - Apr 20 with 1918 viewsloftus77

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:55 - Apr 20 by CiderwithRsie

Great stuff Rangers. A 'shame' about Watford but hey!!!

We can still go up ourselves THIS season of course... - for 24 hrs at least. FWIW C'mon Hudders...
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:57 - Apr 20 with 1916 viewsted_hendrix

I'd say we deserved that, well done Rangers--fcking well done.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:58 - Apr 20 with 1901 viewsJuzzie

What an absolute belter of a 2nd half of the season we’ve had
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:58 - Apr 20 with 1888 viewstraininvain

Genuinely looking forward to watching this lot in August hopefully.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:58 - Apr 20 with 1885 viewsToast_R

Another stadium hoodoo we've smashed
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:58 - Apr 20 with 1873 viewsGaryT

Another win away against a team higher than us, Triffic!
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:58 - Apr 20 with 1853 viewsjoe90

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 18:40 - Apr 20 by joe90

1-0 Rangers. Similar performance to Boro.

another night, another dream but always you...

Get in!!!!!
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:59 - Apr 20 with 1845 viewsQPRSteve

Looking at the team that was put out I had real doubts that we would get anything but a defeat out of the game. But after the early wobble, the more the game went on I could only see us winning it.

Aplogies to Dom Ball who picked his game up and was solid focus at the back.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:59 - Apr 20 with 1838 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:55 - Apr 20 by paulparker

Easy now

Keep that Bullseye safe for me haha
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:59 - Apr 20 with 1835 viewsstevec

Deserved to win, confident sensible football all night just the final ball missing.

Great finish from Dykes
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 21:00 - Apr 20 with 1793 viewskarl

Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 20:52 - Apr 20 by digswellhoop

played well tonight

Without doubt the highest praise of the night
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 21:00 - Apr 20 with 1791 viewsLogman

Superb work. We HAVE to keep this going. Warbs and the entire club are onto something. Please can we have a pre-season of no fire sales and some more Warbs/Les purchases and let's see where that takes us.
Swanselona vs the Pride of West London match thread. on 21:00 - Apr 20 with 1782 viewsGloryHunter

Wow!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024