Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer transfer rumours thread 12:34 - May 13 with 214431 viewsFrankRightguard

I’ll start with a bit of Twitter tittle tattle, Andre Dozzell from Ipswich

Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:46 - Jul 13 with 7369 viewsderbyhoop

A lot more activity than we might have expected. Dunne signing number 7?

Archer, Austin, Field, De Wijs, McCallum, Dozzell.

I think Odubajo is a done deal provided he proves his fitness. Shifting Kane may be more difficult.

There's some scope in the budget with the release of Lumley, Bonne and Shodipo + Oteh and Smyth, but I suspect they haven't got a lot to play with.
Looks like a concerted effort to reach top 6 - as a minimum!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 16:43 - Jul 13 with 7253 viewsMaggsinho

Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:46 - Jul 13 by derbyhoop

I think Odubajo is a done deal provided he proves his fitness. Shifting Kane may be more difficult.

There's some scope in the budget with the release of Lumley, Bonne and Shodipo + Oteh and Smyth, but I suspect they haven't got a lot to play with.

Both Dunne and McCullum have mentioned promotion in their signing interviews.

Either they're both optimistic types or they've been told that's the target this season.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:30 - Jul 13 with 7073 viewsdmm

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:55 - Jul 13 by SimplyNico

Latest from WLS - https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-jimmy-dunne-three-others

Two of those we know. Plus another attacker.

The mention of another attacker makes me wonder if those Josh Windass rumours have something in them.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:41 - Jul 13 with 7017 viewsnix

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:55 - Jul 13 by SimplyNico

Latest from WLS - https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-jimmy-dunne-three-others

Two of those we know. Plus another attacker.

I love the fact we're not breaking our budget. When another club is asking too much, then we just move on. Its great for our reputation going forward as a club you can't whose pants you can no longer just pull down.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 18:42 - Jul 13 with 6868 viewsQPROslo

Summer transfer rumours thread on 15:46 - Jul 13 by derbyhoop

Plus on the release side, Cameron and Kelly
Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:47 - Jul 13 with 6718 viewsTW_R

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:24 - Jul 13 by Hunterhoop

Encouragingly this sounds like he’s had a go back at Barton over something.

If he and Barton fell out, he’s almost certainly the right sort. I see this as a positive.

I read on a very unsubstantiated source that he texted the Fleetwood team to a mate at Blackpool before their game. No idea if it’s true or not, but fair play to him for trying to get Barton sacked.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 20:06 - Jul 13 with 6638 viewsMatch82

Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:41 - Jul 13 by nix

I love the fact we're not breaking our budget. When another club is asking too much, then we just move on. Its great for our reputation going forward as a club you can't whose pants you can no longer just pull down.

Is it weird that this excites me more than the actual signings (probably is a bit). For years we have been taken advantage of and go in at a disadvantage for every negotiation whether it's buying or selling. So refreshing to think that's changing.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:41 - Jul 14 with 6164 viewsnottonyfernandes

Seems Like Odubajo is a done deal according to WLS
Login to get fewer ads

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:44 - Jul 14 with 6157 viewsNZR

Summer transfer rumours thread on 19:41 - Jul 14 by nottonyfernandes

Seems Like Odubajo is a done deal according to WLS

Yeah he's been training with us and is a free agent - that'll mean writing is on the wall for Kane.

WLS also indicating we're looking to get rid of Niko - which is surprising given we gave him a 4year contract recently. In saying that, he really hasn't filled me with any confidence.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:35 - Jul 14 with 5889 viewsHayesender

Summer transfer rumours thread on 17:30 - Jul 13 by dmm

The mention of another attacker makes me wonder if those Josh Windass rumours have something in them.

Or this lad?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:41 - Jul 14 with 5873 viewsLogman

Yep Niko is not really athletic and lively enough. He is no more than Conference level.

Its going quiet on SJ. I think we are preparing for Field and Ball as CDM's, Dozzell more central and Chair ACM with Willock, Austin and Dykes forward too.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:09 - Jul 14 with 5740 viewsdmm

Summer transfer rumours thread on 21:35 - Jul 14 by Hayesender

Or this lad?

Hmmm, looking at his career stats I hope not. In the Premier League he's played 33 games, scored 1 and got 1 assist. In the Championship it's not much better, played 39 games scoring 2 and assisting 4.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:04 - Jul 15 with 5263 viewsfrancisbowles

Summer transfer rumours thread on 22:09 - Jul 14 by dmm

Hmmm, looking at his career stats I hope not. In the Premier League he's played 33 games, scored 1 and got 1 assist. In the Championship it's not much better, played 39 games scoring 2 and assisting 4.

It still doesn't make him a prolific scorer but for some balance it was:

33 in the Prem of which he came on as a sub 28 times and played the full 90 mins once.
39 in the Champ came on as a sub 22 times and played the full 90 mins four times.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:15 - Jul 15 with 5204 viewsdmm

Summer transfer rumours thread on 10:04 - Jul 15 by francisbowles

It still doesn't make him a prolific scorer but for some balance it was:

33 in the Prem of which he came on as a sub 28 times and played the full 90 mins once.
39 in the Champ came on as a sub 22 times and played the full 90 mins four times.

Top stat research there fb, but still not keen on him!
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:46 - Jul 15 with 5021 viewsrsonist

Think we've been linked with Davis before. Certainly fits our recruitment profile to a tee, looking past mismanaged minutes here and there.

But a loan where we currently can't offer him substantially more than the bits and pieces he's already suffered doesn't really suit any party. He's contracted until 2024 there too.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:48 - Jul 15 with 5012 viewsrsonist

Luton snap up Admiral Muskwe from Leicester on a perm after doing alright on loan at Wycombe last season.

Smashing the xShrewd justice league this summer.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:51 - Jul 15 with 5010 viewsNorthernr

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:48 - Jul 15 by rsonist

Luton snap up Admiral Muskwe from Leicester on a perm after doing alright on loan at Wycombe last season.

Smashing the xShrewd justice league this summer.

Back on shore leave.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:57 - Jul 15 with 4961 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:51 - Jul 15 by Northernr

Back on shore leave.

Glad to see the ICU nurses are still letting you post after yesterday.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:59 - Jul 15 with 4948 viewsNorthernr

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:57 - Jul 15 by rsonist

Glad to see the ICU nurses are still letting you post after yesterday.

Couldn't have gone more differently. I think he's a lot more relaxed and confident than he was a year ago.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:03 - Jul 15 with 4919 viewsrsonist

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:59 - Jul 15 by Northernr

Couldn't have gone more differently. I think he's a lot more relaxed and confident than he was a year ago.

Muskwe joined the wrong HMS Piss The League clearly.
Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:41 - Jul 15 with 4752 viewsAntti_Heinola

Summer transfer rumours thread on 11:59 - Jul 15 by Northernr

oh god.
out by october.

how is it possible i have both a great feeling AND a horrible feeling of dread about this season?

Bare bones.

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:03 - Jul 15 with 4678 viewsdanehoop

See that Wet Spam are looking for a new keeper and just had £10M bid for Johnstone from WBA rejected. WBA apparently think he is worth double that despite only having a year left on his contract.

Can see that we may have some sniffing around Seny if the goalkeeper merry go round kicks off as he is likely to offer good value for money compared to what is being asked for.

Never knowingly understood

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:23 - Jul 15 with 4613 viewsHerzog

Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:41 - Jul 15 by Antti_Heinola

oh god.
out by october.

how is it possible i have both a great feeling AND a horrible feeling of dread about this season?

does all this confidence remind you of the year we signed mike sheron and everything was going to be ...
Summer transfer rumours thread on 14:23 - Jul 15 with 4445 viewsderbyhoop

According to WLS plenty going out on loan.

Masterson, Kargbo (training with Southend), Gubbins, Bettache, Alfa.

And we're looking at Tommy Doyle, a 19 year old midfielder, at Man City. Would that be instead of Johansen?
[Post edited 17 Jul 2021 16:12]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Summer transfer rumours thread on 12:41 - Jul 17 with 3783 viewsenfieldargh

Summer transfer rumours thread on 13:03 - Jul 15 by danehoop

See that Wet Spam are looking for a new keeper and just had £10M bid for Johnstone from WBA rejected. WBA apparently think he is worth double that despite only having a year left on his contract.

Can see that we may have some sniffing around Seny if the goalkeeper merry go round kicks off as he is likely to offer good value for money compared to what is being asked for.

Talking of keepers Brighton have signed a 6 foot 8 keeper from Ajax. Health & Safety may insist he wears a helmet when standing in-between the goal posts

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024