Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CMON THE FOXES 16:40 - May 15 with 10755 viewsbollockchops

anyway at work im running a playoff prediction ting and i thourght we could do it here
chose three teams one from each division,if your team wins the final you get three points if your team loses the final one point.
No money involved but immense kudos as supreme champion im negotiating with HQ that the winner wont have to queue when going for a slash or a balti pukka pie,just straight to the front. anyway heres mine

Barnsley
Blackpool
Forest Green

and predictions made after the first game kicks off on monday night will have to hold the winners member whilst having the aforemention slash
CMON THE FOXES on 20:48 - May 16 with 2129 viewsdistortR

CMON THE FOXES on 20:43 - May 16 by MrSheen

That new kit has been a roaring success.

the yellow stripe seems quite apt
CMON THE FOXES on 22:10 - May 16 with 1972 viewsstowmarketrange

Two finals in 2 days the cu nts have lost.4-0 to Barcelona.Hope it’s 3 in the month of May.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 22:20]
CMON THE FOXES on 22:14 - May 16 with 1955 viewsRanger_Things

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO8Nn_JA-he/?igshid=c03uzika58ip
CMON THE FOXES on 00:01 - May 17 with 1841 viewsLoftgirl

CMON THE FOXES on 14:48 - May 16 by daveB

[Post edited 16 May 2021 14:48]

It's all gone quiet over there.
[Post edited 17 May 2021 0:02]
CMON THE FOXES on 00:55 - May 17 with 1800 viewsCLAREMAN1995

CMON THE FOXES on 18:44 - May 16 by BrianMcCarthy

And Allison has now dealt a blow to Chelsea's Top Four hopes.

Fair play to him its been a horrific few months with his Father drowning and not being able to fly home for his funeral and be with his family.Luckily it sounds like Liverpool were his family and helped him get through some of the pain.
CMON THE FOXES on 06:59 - May 17 with 1691 viewsNoelmc

CMON THE FOXES on 18:44 - May 16 by BrianMcCarthy

And Allison has now dealt a blow to Chelsea's Top Four hopes.

Gave rise to a couple of great headlines;

“Alisson Wonderland” and “His aim was true”.
CMON THE FOXES on 07:23 - May 17 with 1667 viewsRs_Holy

CMON THE FOXES on 22:14 - May 16 by Ranger_Things

comedy gold
CMON THE FOXES on 09:01 - May 17 with 1586 viewsKonk

CMON THE FOXES on 15:29 - May 16 by Northernr

Can I interest you in some "Chillers and Money Mase"?

This bloke is surely a comedy creation?! I was cringing on his behalf. Has anyone checked in on our old mate Louis, to see what he had to say?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

CMON THE FOXES on 09:03 - May 17 with 1579 viewsNorthernr

CMON THE FOXES on 09:01 - May 17 by Konk

This bloke is surely a comedy creation?! I was cringing on his behalf. Has anyone checked in on our old mate Louis, to see what he had to say?

Money Mase not for you mate? It's always Money Mase apparently.
CMON THE FOXES on 09:26 - May 17 with 1517 viewsKonk

CMON THE FOXES on 09:03 - May 17 by Northernr

Money Mase not for you mate? It's always Money Mase apparently.

I love Money Mase! I wanna hear him run through their whole squad and let us know all their. I’m using Chillers and Money Mase during the Euros.

I think Southgate HAS to start with Money Mase against Croatia. See? It’s great. There’s a legendary Fulham fan who makes-up nicknames that never catch-on, but which he persists with forever, and I can’t get enough of it.

CMON THE FOXES on 09:53 - May 17 with 1438 viewsJuzzie

CMON THE FOXES on 22:14 - May 16 by Ranger_Things

What I don't get is the guy with the phone still decided to upload the footage to social media.

I guess narcissism is narcissism, whether it makes you look good or bad is irrelevant it seems.
CMON THE FOXES on 09:54 - May 17 with 1418 viewsMrSheen

CMON THE FOXES on 09:26 - May 17 by Konk

I love Money Mase! I wanna hear him run through their whole squad and let us know all their. I’m using Chillers and Money Mase during the Euros.

I think Southgate HAS to start with Money Mase against Croatia. See? It’s great. There’s a legendary Fulham fan who makes-up nicknames that never catch-on, but which he persists with forever, and I can’t get enough of it.

I was a bit miffed that no-one else wanted to call Marcus Bean the Maradona of the Westway. Pearls before swine.
CMON THE FOXES on 13:11 - May 17 with 1282 viewsthemodfather

deluded chelsea fans even bigging up their ladies team now, as the men have won jack! lol the wheels are coming off the bus and wheelers dealers couldn't save em lol
CMON THE FOXES on 14:46 - May 17 with 1194 viewsKonk

CMON THE FOXES on 13:11 - May 17 by themodfather

deluded chelsea fans even bigging up their ladies team now, as the men have won jack! lol the wheels are coming off the bus and wheelers dealers couldn't save em lol

Everyone's having so much fun at their expense, they're bound to win the CL.

CMON THE FOXES on 20:53 - May 18 with 1016 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Two more Scum 'goals' disallowed already today.

BUGGER.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 22:38]
CMON THE FOXES on 15:53 - May 19 with 811 viewsPinnerPaul

CMON THE FOXES on 20:53 - May 18 by Wegerles_Stairs

Two more Scum 'goals' disallowed already today.

BUGGER.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 22:38]

Leicester were terrible last night and afterwards Brendon Rogers seemed to accept 5th as being OK.

I know it IS 'OK' but a bit disappointing considering they've been in the top 4 for so long now.
CMON THE FOXES on 16:41 - May 19 with 757 viewsterryb

CMON THE FOXES on 15:53 - May 19 by PinnerPaul

Leicester were terrible last night and afterwards Brendon Rogers seemed to accept 5th as being OK.

I know it IS 'OK' but a bit disappointing considering they've been in the top 4 for so long now.

Of the top 5, Leicester are the only ones that would have preferred to win the FA Cup rather than finish in the top 4.

Of course, I'm sure they wouldn't have turned down both, but they won their biggest priority.
CMON THE FOXES on 17:02 - May 19 with 735 viewsstowmarketrange

CMON THE FOXES on 16:41 - May 19 by terryb

Of the top 5, Leicester are the only ones that would have preferred to win the FA Cup rather than finish in the top 4.

Of course, I'm sure they wouldn't have turned down both, but they won their biggest priority.

Nice to see the scum supporters acting like arsenal fans and celebrating the trophy that 4th place brings rather than proper silverware.
CMON THE FOXES on 17:06 - May 19 with 725 viewsPinnerPaul

Fair points both of you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024