Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CMON THE FOXES 16:40 - May 15 with 10758 viewsbollockchops

anyway at work im running a playoff prediction ting and i thourght we could do it here
chose three teams one from each division,if your team wins the final you get three points if your team loses the final one point.
No money involved but immense kudos as supreme champion im negotiating with HQ that the winner wont have to queue when going for a slash or a balti pukka pie,just straight to the front. anyway heres mine

Barnsley
Blackpool
Forest Green

and predictions made after the first game kicks off on monday night will have to hold the winners member whilst having the aforemention slash
CMON THE FOXES on 19:13 - May 15 with 2039 viewsflynnbo

So emotional seeing the players celebrating with their fans!
CMON THE FOXES on 19:15 - May 15 with 2015 viewsLongsufferingR

After all that ESL shyte, I can't imagine there's ever been a cup final where the support around the country has been so one sided. Perfect result.
CMON THE FOXES on 19:21 - May 15 with 1922 viewsnix

Well done Leicester. Couldn't be happier.

To paraphrase the late, great, Bill McLaren 'they'll be dancing in the streets of Shepherds Bush tonight'.
CMON THE FOXES on 19:21 - May 15 with 1923 viewsSuperhoop83

CMON THE FOXES on 19:15 - May 15 by LongsufferingR

After all that ESL shyte, I can't imagine there's ever been a cup final where the support around the country has been so one sided. Perfect result.

A proper club and team. Well done Leicester!

Suffering since 1978.

CMON THE FOXES on 19:21 - May 15 with 1918 viewsNorthantsHoop

Excellent, with Fulham down as well, just need the hat trick with Brentford blowing the play offs.
CMON THE FOXES on 19:33 - May 15 with 1816 viewsJuzzie

CMON THE FOXES on 17:34 - May 15 by Juzzie

Of course I want Chelsea to lose but in a way I want them to win. Bear with me….

If they lose today they’ll be up for it even more in the 29th, no way will they want to lose two finals.

If they win today they might just be that little bit less full-on and City then batter the fukkers.

ah fk it, great win! Well done Leicester.

C’mon City, do the same in a couple of weeks.
CMON THE FOXES on 19:39 - May 15 with 1738 viewsMrSheen

I can’t believe Pulisic didn’t start for the vermin, their best player by far. Still, their loss, eh?
CMON THE FOXES on 19:41 - May 15 with 1723 viewsthemodfather

never watched it, due to my hatred of the esl 6 and prem lge, however bbc news tell me the midlands lot won, so great.
take that john terry and all them mugs at the bridge, roman pack up and go back to moscow !
west london is OURS lol
Login to get fewer ads

CMON THE FOXES on 19:42 - May 15 with 1698 viewsNoelmc

The blueprint for how a football club should be run. They do fantastic work in their community and have the best owners in the country. The perfect antidote to the greedy ESL Six. Well done Leicester!
CMON THE FOXES on 19:43 - May 15 with 1694 viewsManinBlack

Still makes me envious. Another new name on the cup and ours is still not on it. Losing hope it will ever happen.
CMON THE FOXES on 19:47 - May 15 with 1652 viewsMrSheen

CMON THE FOXES on 19:41 - May 15 by themodfather

never watched it, due to my hatred of the esl 6 and prem lge, however bbc news tell me the midlands lot won, so great.
take that john terry and all them mugs at the bridge, roman pack up and go back to moscow !
west london is OURS lol

First time I’ve watched it in fifteen years. Very glad I did!
CMON THE FOXES on 19:47 - May 15 with 1650 viewsNed_Kennedys

Great coverage by the BBC, Lineker is a proper fan. Clearly means a lot to Leicester.
CMON THE FOXES on 19:54 - May 15 with 1607 viewsW7Ranger

Cracking final.

And has there been 2 better saves from one keeper in a final before? 2 absolute worldies from Schmeichel.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 21:43]
CMON THE FOXES on 19:55 - May 15 with 1600 viewseghamranger

I’ve not got sky so only watch matches on bbc as can’t go to the pub.

What a great game. Great goal, amazing save, fantastic var..,

Nearly 7 years ago we were there, 7 years !!
CMON THE FOXES on 19:59 - May 15 with 1558 viewsslmrstid

I'm not generally much of a Leicester City fan but living here I'm very much a fan of the city of Leicester. And after the 15 months we've had, being locked down all that extra time and generally being forgotten by the rest of the country thats a huge boost this city desperately needs.

Many fox friends of mine have the memories of a lifetime tonight and I'm so happy for them.

And I'm desperate to be back at Loftus Road even more!
CMON THE FOXES on 20:16 - May 15 with 1452 viewsCamberleyR

CMON THE FOXES on 19:54 - May 15 by W7Ranger

Cracking final.

And has there been 2 better saves from one keeper in a final before? 2 absolute worldies from Schmeichel.

This couple of saves?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

CMON THE FOXES on 20:23 - May 15 with 1413 viewsDWQPR

Fûck off you muggy Chel*** cûnts!!! I haven’t celebrated a cup final goal like I did since 6 minutes from the end of the second half of extra time in 1982!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

CMON THE FOXES on 20:24 - May 15 with 1408 viewsW7Ranger

CMON THE FOXES on 20:16 - May 15 by CamberleyR

This couple of saves?

Well apart from those.
CMON THE FOXES on 20:26 - May 15 with 1396 viewsW7Ranger

Barnsley

Oxford

Morecombe
CMON THE FOXES on 20:39 - May 15 with 1345 viewsderbyhoop

Chelsea outboxed?
And beaten by VAR and Vardy.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

CMON THE FOXES on 20:47 - May 15 with 1307 viewsPaddyhoops

CMON THE FOXES on 19:54 - May 15 by W7Ranger

Cracking final.

Jim Montgomery for Sunderland v Leeds 1973 made two worldies. I'm that old.
So happy for Leicester.
The look on the Chelsea fans faces when VAR intervened will live for a long time.
Joyous scenes at the end restored some faith in football after the poisonous events of the last few weeks.
CMON THE FOXES on 21:20 - May 15 with 1199 viewsrobith

Always been a big believer in VAR, always said that
CMON THE FOXES on 21:27 - May 15 with 1163 viewsstowmarketrange

I didn’t watch it in case I jinxed it for leicester,but to see the tears in the eyes of their fans at the end made it for me.Fans whose fathers and grandfathers had witnessed their defeats in the 60’s cup finals finally made it to see their team win a cup final was brilliant to see.
I don’t normally post on other fans sites but I couldn’t resist going on their foxes site to congratulate them.
What a wonderful story to bring football back to the people that it belongs to.
CMON THE FOXES on 21:38 - May 15 with 1135 viewsGloryHunter

Yeah, first time in years that I've enjoyed a Cup Final on TV. Since they moved it from 3pm and the last game of the season, I haven't usually bothered to watch it. But that was a great game, and a great result.
CMON THE FOXES on 22:59 - May 15 with 977 viewsthame_hoops

You all think VAR is funny until that happens to us one day or England in the Euros. Offside, was never meant to be measured in millimetres. Absurd
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024