Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CMON THE FOXES 16:40 - May 15 with 10756 viewsbollockchops

anyway at work im running a playoff prediction ting and i thourght we could do it here
chose three teams one from each division,if your team wins the final you get three points if your team loses the final one point.
No money involved but immense kudos as supreme champion im negotiating with HQ that the winner wont have to queue when going for a slash or a balti pukka pie,just straight to the front. anyway heres mine

Barnsley
Blackpool
Forest Green

and predictions made after the first game kicks off on monday night will have to hold the winners member whilst having the aforemention slash
CMON THE FOXES on 23:01 - May 15 with 2302 viewstraininvain

https://mobile.twitter.com/rickyisback9/status/1393642612142313472?s=20
CMON THE FOXES on 23:14 - May 15 with 2250 viewsMrSheen

CMON THE FOXES on 22:59 - May 15 by thame_hoops

You all think VAR is funny until that happens to us one day or England in the Euros. Offside, was never meant to be measured in millimetres. Absurd

Well yes, but the new default is you let everything go, because you can unpick it afterwards, rather than stopping the play and then being shown to be wrong. You don’t know if the limo would have made the right call first time if it wasn’t for the safety net of VAR.

Plus it’s Ch*ls**, justice was done.
CMON THE FOXES on 23:23 - May 15 with 2228 viewsdistortR

You all think VAR is funny until that happens to us one day or England in the Euros. Offside, was never meant to be measured in millimetres. Absurd

yeah, but it's the logical conclusion of bringing in VAR.
You are offside, or you aren't.
And he was.
And that is effing brilliant.
One of the best things about being a football fan is the endless opportunities to indulge in schadenfreude. And tonight i am delighting in it.
CMON THE FOXES on 23:30 - May 15 with 2207 viewsKonk

CMON THE FOXES on 19:59 - May 15 by slmrstid

I'm not generally much of a Leicester City fan but living here I'm very much a fan of the city of Leicester. And after the 15 months we've had, being locked down all that extra time and generally being forgotten by the rest of the country thats a huge boost this city desperately needs.

Many fox friends of mine have the memories of a lifetime tonight and I'm so happy for them.

And I'm desperate to be back at Loftus Road even more!

Always loved Filbert Street, as edgy as it could be. Always great to see provincial clubs winning things - would have loved to see Leicester beating any of the ESL6, but Chelsea was obviously the icing on the cake. I was sobbing for Leicester winning, so fuc k knows what sort of state I’d be in if we ever won the bast ard. Gives the rest of us hope. Well done Leicester.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 23:51]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

CMON THE FOXES on 23:55 - May 15 with 2168 viewsCiderwithRsie

I might agree if before VAR all referee decisions were wise and uncontroversial. But, well, Gurnham Singh?

The other side scoring in the 89th minute and having it overruled was a thing long before VAR, and always funny as f*ck, except when it happened to you. The more lunatic the ref's decision the funnier/more infuriating it was. At least in this case the bloke was, however infinitesimally (thank God for spell-check) actually offside.

In others words: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
CMON THE FOXES on 23:58 - May 15 with 2156 viewsphilc

The thing is, although earlier in the season the millimetres applied seemed wrong, it has been consistently applied and that is all in can ask for. Under the new intereptation of the rules the goal was off side and would be ruled as that for the whole season.

If it went against us I would be disappointed but no more than any other decision that that has.
CMON THE FOXES on 02:08 - May 16 with 2056 viewsLoftgirl

CMON THE FOXES on 18:48 - May 15 by Ned_Kennedys

What a detestable rabble Chelsea are: the whole lot of them. Players, manager, coaches, back room staff, owners and of course the fans. Bunch of cockwombles each and every one of them.

Don't forget certain ex-players.
CMON THE FOXES on 10:36 - May 16 with 1795 viewsCamberleyR

CMON THE FOXES on 23:01 - May 15 by traininvain

https://mobile.twitter.com/rickyisback9/status/1393642612142313472?s=20

Funny, but it cut off just at the best bit.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

CMON THE FOXES on 10:54 - May 16 with 1759 viewsJuzzie

CMON THE FOXES on 10:36 - May 16 by CamberleyR

Funny, but it cut off just at the best bit.

25 seconds in….. clap clap, oh….

CMON THE FOXES on 14:39 - May 16 with 1617 viewsGaryT

CMON THE FOXES on 23:58 - May 15 by philc

The thing is, although earlier in the season the millimetres applied seemed wrong, it has been consistently applied and that is all in can ask for. Under the new intereptation of the rules the goal was off side and would be ruled as that for the whole season.

If it went against us I would be disappointed but no more than any other decision that that has.

My wife isn't much of a football fan but she saw the chels*a disallowed goal and said "They should look at the video footage without the lines and if they can't be sure he is offside, he's onside".

I think she might have cracked it.
CMON THE FOXES on 14:48 - May 16 with 1603 viewsdaveB

[Post edited 16 May 2021 14:48]
CMON THE FOXES on 14:51 - May 16 with 1593 viewsdaveB

CMON THE FOXES on 14:59 - May 16 with 1558 viewsCLAREMAN1995

CMON THE FOXES on 14:51 - May 16 by daveB

That is video gold ,I am not sure that phone is going to survive because he is building up to explode once it sets in they are losing the cup.
CMON THE FOXES on 15:01 - May 16 with 1553 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Well Done Leicester

Cracking goal to win it

Amazing progression over the past 6 or 7 seasons

Enjoyed seeing the Chelscum premature celebrations on Twitter
Quite good fun
Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of w@@kers

U R’s
CMON THE FOXES on 15:05 - May 16 with 1538 viewssuperhoopdownunder

CMON THE FOXES on 19:21 - May 15 by NorthantsHoop

Excellent, with Fulham down as well, just need the hat trick with Brentford blowing the play offs.

And Man City winning the Champions League
CMON THE FOXES on 15:09 - May 16 with 1520 viewsJuzzie

Out and about shopping etc in TW and a total absence of Chel*** shirts that were so abundant the last few weeks. Can’t think why.
CMON THE FOXES on 15:29 - May 16 with 1479 viewsNorthernr

Can I interest you in some "Chillers and Money Mase"?

CMON THE FOXES on 15:38 - May 16 with 1456 viewsPinnerPaul

CMON THE FOXES on 18:07 - May 15 by stowmarketrange

They lost 4-0 in the rain in the cup final of 94.Anyone know where david Ellery is these days?

He has held the position of Technical Director for the International Football Association Board since at least May 2016.

From Wiki
CMON THE FOXES on 15:43 - May 16 with 1443 viewsPinnerPaul

CMON THE FOXES on 23:58 - May 15 by philc

The problem with millimetres is that they are guessing when the ball is first played by a team mate - the images are not good enough to do anything else - hence the mm decisions ARE nonsense.

Yes all good today, but it WILL happen to us and just waiting for the universal praise of VAR on here when it does!
CMON THE FOXES on 17:28 - May 16 with 1323 viewsBklynRanger

CMON THE FOXES on 15:43 - May 16 by PinnerPaul

The problem with millimetres is that they are guessing when the ball is first played by a team mate - the images are not good enough to do anything else - hence the mm decisions ARE nonsense.

Yes all good today, but it WILL happen to us and just waiting for the universal praise of VAR on here when it does!

If this future hypothetical VAR decision involves not taking the cup final to extra time with our tails up then we can worry about that.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 17:33]
CMON THE FOXES on 17:44 - May 16 with 1279 viewsPinnerPaul

CMON THE FOXES on 17:28 - May 16 by BklynRanger

If this future hypothetical VAR decision involves not taking the cup final to extra time with our tails up then we can worry about that.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 17:33]

Except of course, that's its not just Cup Finals where VAR is in use
CMON THE FOXES on 18:44 - May 16 with 1211 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And Allison has now dealt a blow to Chelsea's Top Four hopes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

CMON THE FOXES on 20:23 - May 16 with 1084 viewsMrSheen

Barcelona three up in 22 minutes in the women’s final.
CMON THE FOXES on 20:39 - May 16 with 1053 viewsdistortR

CMON THE FOXES on 20:23 - May 16 by MrSheen

Barcelona three up in 22 minutes in the women’s final.

Make that 4!
CMON THE FOXES on 20:43 - May 16 with 1042 viewsMrSheen

CMON THE FOXES on 20:39 - May 16 by distortR

Make that 4!

That new kit has been a roaring success.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024