Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eustace 03:18 - Jul 22 with 17411 viewsB_Wad

I suppose this is part of what comes with the club's ascending reputation.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57923015
Eustace on 15:39 - Jul 23 with 4068 viewskernowhoop

Eustace on 15:15 - Jul 23 by wombat

A certain Clint hill would fit the bill , , MW knows him from rangers as well

He might ask to bring his friend with him...
Eustace on 15:43 - Jul 23 with 4040 viewsdmm

Eustace on 15:39 - Jul 23 by kernowhoop

He might ask to bring his friend with him...

That's okay. I'd be happy to have Shaun Derry
Eustace on 16:22 - Jul 23 with 3884 viewsderbyhoop

Assuming this does go ahead we should offer congratulations and best wishes to Eustace. Except when we play Swansea.

Will Warbs look for a replacement? Clint Hill and/or Shaun Derry would be decent choices.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Eustace on 16:42 - Jul 23 with 3822 viewsterryb

Maybe we should leave MW to appoint who he thinks would be the best person for the job rather than sugesting names on the basis that they used to play for Rangers!

If Eustace goes, I won't care if his replacemnent has never set foot in W12 in his life. In MW I trust!
Eustace on 18:18 - Jul 23 with 3623 viewsnumptydumpty

I would appoint our joey as assistant.

Warburton is a calm and steady influence as is Mr Barton.

Another considered tactician and head screwed on with good and common sense and loves the club...

Oh sorry. TIME WARP ALERT !!!!

Shame Eustace going but fair play and perhaps a future rangers man again when circumstances arise.

He has clearly impressed so fair play...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Eustace on 09:53 - Jul 24 with 3335 viewsgazza1

Eustace on 16:42 - Jul 23 by terryb

Maybe we should leave MW to appoint who he thinks would be the best person for the job rather than sugesting names on the basis that they used to play for Rangers!

If Eustace goes, I won't care if his replacemnent has never set foot in W12 in his life. In MW I trust!

Spot on.......all this chat about he has played for Rangers, good bloke, etc, etc.....we want someone who is going to provide able support to MW and the Team. The people being mentioned do not have a particularly good CV and our knowledge of their work is very limited indeed..
Eustace on 10:52 - Jul 24 with 3192 viewsjeffranger

Wouldn’t mind seeing Angel Rangel as a coach
Eustace on 12:26 - Jul 24 with 3030 viewsted_hendrix

Eustace on 16:22 - Jul 23 by derbyhoop

Assuming this does go ahead we should offer congratulations and best wishes to Eustace. Except when we play Swansea.

Will Warbs look for a replacement? Clint Hill and/or Shaun Derry would be decent choices.

"Will Warbs look for a replacement? Clint Hill and/or Shaun Derry would be decent choices."

Clint Hill and Shaun Derry have hardly been successful have they? good blokes and all that but hardly stand out and don't appeal to me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Eustace on 12:30 - Jul 24 with 3038 viewsenfieldargh

Eustace on 12:26 - Jul 24 by ted_hendrix

"Will Warbs look for a replacement? Clint Hill and/or Shaun Derry would be decent choices."

Clint Hill and Shaun Derry have hardly been successful have they? good blokes and all that but hardly stand out and don't appeal to me.

Warbs will have had this sussed for a while as Eustace has high stock and was likely to get a n#1 s;ot at some time

In Warbs we trust

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eustace on 12:33 - Jul 24 with 3025 viewssexton

Do we need an Assistant Manager?
Eustace on 13:00 - Jul 24 with 2955 viewsDr_Winston

Eustace on 10:52 - Jul 24 by jeffranger

Wouldn’t mind seeing Angel Rangel as a coach

Rumour is he's being lined up as part of Eustace's team in Swansea if it happens as this is where he lives with his family.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Eustace on 13:10 - Jul 24 with 2939 viewsderbyhoop

Eustace on 12:26 - Jul 24 by ted_hendrix

I thought Clint Hill did a decent job at Fleetwood even if he played second fiddle to Barton. And Derry had a spell in charge of Cambridge. At the time I thought Derry's departure from CUFC was a bit harsh.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Eustace on 20:55 - Jul 24 with 2766 viewsfrancisbowles

Eustace on 13:10 - Jul 24 by derbyhoop

I thought Clint Hill did a decent job at Fleetwood even if he played second fiddle to Barton. And Derry had a spell in charge of Cambridge. At the time I thought Derry's departure from CUFC was a bit harsh.

MW has a host of contacts in the game. He will be very capable of choosing someone he can work with.

I wonder if Matt Gardiner will leave as well. He was Eustace's assistant manager at their previous club, before they were both brought in by McClaren.
Eustace on 22:33 - Jul 24 with 2583 viewsPunteR

Not in a million years will it be Derry or Hill. Great players for us though

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Eustace on 10:00 - Jul 25 with 2306 viewspaulhoop2

Possibly David weir the ex Everton centre half who worked with MW at all previous clubs. Currently loan manager at Brighton

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Eustace on 13:39 - Jul 25 with 2162 viewsArcticHoop

https://the72.co.uk/243127/john-eustace-set-to-stay-at-qpr-amid-swansea-city-lin

Looks like he´s staying
Eustace on 13:48 - Jul 25 with 2102 viewsrsonist

Eustace on 13:39 - Jul 25 by ArcticHoop

https://the72.co.uk/243127/john-eustace-set-to-stay-at-qpr-amid-swansea-city-lin

Looks like he´s staying

"Reluctantly had to turn it down"... mysterious. Sounds like either some restrictions there have made it untenable or some personal thing's suddenly come up.
Eustace on 13:50 - Jul 25 with 2096 viewsNorthernr

Eustace on 13:48 - Jul 25 by rsonist

"Reluctantly had to turn it down"... mysterious. Sounds like either some restrictions there have made it untenable or some personal thing's suddenly come up.

Could be a good sign for us, not only that there's no upheaval, but also another club that threatened last year might not be in a particularly healthy state this.
Eustace on 13:52 - Jul 25 with 2080 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great news.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eustace on 14:03 - Jul 25 with 2012 viewsrsonist

Eustace on 13:50 - Jul 25 by Northernr

Could be a good sign for us, not only that there's no upheaval, but also another club that threatened last year might not be in a particularly healthy state this.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/incoming-swansea-city

Certainly does look a tough job if he'll have to sell and not have much to reinvest. Plus a minor Covid outbreak hampering what little pre-season there is left.
Eustace on 14:04 - Jul 25 with 2008 viewsSWANSEYE

Just heard.. He is staying with you guys.. Don't blame him as this Club is turning into a shambles.
Eustace on 14:05 - Jul 25 with 2004 viewsMick_S

Eustace on 14:04 - Jul 25 by SWANSEYE

Just heard.. He is staying with you guys.. Don't blame him as this Club is turning into a shambles.

Your club are not set well at the moment mate, he’s made the right decision. Good luck.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Eustace on 14:06 - Jul 25 with 1999 viewssprocket

Eustace on 14:04 - Jul 25 by SWANSEYE

Question is if he felt the odds were stacked against him at Swans or if he feels like QPR will go close. Suspect a bit of both...
Eustace on 14:47 - Jul 25 with 1846 viewsed_83

Now on the BBC that he’s staying with us: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57942276
Eustace on 14:57 - Jul 25 with 1784 viewsrsonist

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024