Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham Tickets 14:49 - Sep 24 with 6134 viewsdaveB

On sale next Tuesday

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-fulqpr-240921/
Fulham Tickets on 14:53 - Sep 24 with 4980 viewsNorthernr

- neutral end will not be that neutral
- prepare for a whole week of loyalty point bitching. 1650 is high, we’ve got 4 in our group regulars for years who are only 1200-ish.
Fulham Tickets on 15:02 - Sep 24 with 4950 viewsdaveB

Fulham Tickets on 14:53 - Sep 24 by Northernr

- prepare for a whole week of loyalty point bitching. 1650 is high, we’ve got 4 in our group regulars for years who are only 1200-ish.

it's a good move that you only get a day for each loyalty point band, i think it will be similar to Bournemouth and take a week to sell out mainly due to kick off time
Fulham Tickets on 15:25 - Sep 24 with 4893 viewsstowmarketrange

I didn’t realise that their new stand was going to be called the away fans benevolent stand.£35 for a sky game is a bit steep I think.I bet their fans ain’t paying that.
Fulham Tickets on 16:33 - Sep 24 with 4804 viewsdaveB

are away fans still sat behind the goal? it does seem a small amount of tickets considering how big that end is
Fulham Tickets on 16:44 - Sep 24 with 4783 viewsKonk

Fulham Tickets on 16:33 - Sep 24 by daveB

are away fans still sat behind the goal? it does seem a small amount of tickets considering how big that end is

We’ve got no Riverside at the moment, hence the reduced away allocation. The new stand will be open for next season, taking the capacity to just shy of 30,000.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham Tickets on 17:32 - Sep 24 with 4672 viewseastside_r

Fulham Tickets on 15:02 - Sep 24 by daveB

it's a good move that you only get a day for each loyalty point band, i think it will be similar to Bournemouth and take a week to sell out mainly due to kick off time

I think that might be wishful thinking about the speed of sales.

I don’t think that you can compare Saturday lunchtime in SW London with a Tuesday night on the south coast (well away from London and not doable by train.)
Fulham Tickets on 18:47 - Sep 24 with 4585 viewsBedford_R

Maybe I'm being thick but I can't find out how many loyalty points I have on the offish. So how do you do that?

RMH_R Reborn

Fulham Tickets on 18:59 - Sep 24 with 4555 viewsRBlock

Is there a neutral stand at the moment? According to their website, that was scrapped while they're redoing the Riverside. Any idea Konk?
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham Tickets on 20:15 - Sep 24 with 4463 viewsKonk

Fulham Tickets on 18:59 - Sep 24 by RBlock

Is there a neutral stand at the moment? According to their website, that was scrapped while they're redoing the Riverside. Any idea Konk?

Yeah, no neutral stand this year, mate. Just your official allocation.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham Tickets on 02:41 - Sep 25 with 4290 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham Tickets on 18:47 - Sep 24 by Bedford_R

Maybe I'm being thick but I can't find out how many loyalty points I have on the offish. So how do you do that?

Log in on the official site and then log in again on the ticket option on the bottom of the page.I tried to buy another Birmingham ticket and I logged in again to do it.Then my loyalty points were shown there.
Fulham Tickets on 11:42 - Sep 25 with 4134 viewstoboboly

Thats a high loyalty point threshold. Understandable reduced allocation but a shame as was never an issue getting a ticket for previous years.

Oh well, non-league that saturday.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fulham Tickets on 22:55 - Sep 26 with 3892 viewsLadbrokeR

Fulham Tickets on 16:44 - Sep 24 by Konk

We’ve got no Riverside at the moment, hence the reduced away allocation. The new stand will be open for next season, taking the capacity to just shy of 30,000.

Very useful
Fulham Tickets on 09:44 - Sep 27 with 3731 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Fulham Tickets on 11:42 - Sep 25 by toboboly

Thats a high loyalty point threshold. Understandable reduced allocation but a shame as was never an issue getting a ticket for previous years.

Oh well, non-league that saturday.

After the experience I had last time at a reduced capacity Craven Cottage, with overcrowding and poor stewarding. I’m not that disappointed to be missing this one.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Fulham Tickets on 10:32 - Sep 27 with 3682 viewstoboboly

Fulham Tickets on 09:44 - Sep 27 by CliveWilsonSaid

After the experience I had last time at a reduced capacity Craven Cottage, with overcrowding and poor stewarding. I’m not that disappointed to be missing this one.

Fair enough, working out somewhere for beers and a curry. Current thinking is Egham 👍

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Fulham Tickets on 12:49 - Sep 27 with 3590 viewsJuzzie

Fulham Tickets on 15:25 - Sep 24 by stowmarketrange

I didn’t realise that their new stand was going to be called the away fans benevolent stand.£35 for a sky game is a bit steep I think.I bet their fans ain’t paying that.

I'm not sure away fans can be priced more than home fans for equivalent seating? I'm sure that got dealt with quite a long time ago (possibly due to us and Briatore over-pricing away fans?!)
Fulham Tickets on 13:19 - Sep 27 with 3535 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham Tickets on 12:49 - Sep 27 by Juzzie

I'm not sure away fans can be priced more than home fans for equivalent seating? I'm sure that got dealt with quite a long time ago (possibly due to us and Briatore over-pricing away fans?!)

I think you’re right,but it seems a bit steep to me,but most of their fans will have season tickets or memberships,and it will only be the qpr fans and irregular fulham fans that will pay that price.Plus our booking fee of course.
Hopefully it will be just under £13 a point for us.
Fulham Tickets on 19:14 - Sep 27 with 3361 viewsToast_R

I'm withdrawing from this one. The ticket price is too high, its a ground I been to several times and the 12:30 kick off on Sky makes in a waste of money really. WBA £23, where to Fulham get off on £35?
Fulham Tickets on 11:56 - Sep 28 with 3205 viewssaxbend

On sale now. Get them while you can.
Fulham Tickets on 10:41 - Oct 1 with 2816 viewsRBlock

Down to the final tranche, 1350 loyalty points, 450 remaining according to the box office this morning.
Fulham Tickets on 12:07 - Oct 1 with 2695 viewsChiswickRs

Rather annoying that it will go from 1350 points to general sale, when I'm just under 1350. Not to mention that I would have been over 1350 if I had got a Reading ticket and not had to buy one in the home end.
Fulham Tickets on 12:18 - Oct 1 with 2673 viewsRangersw12

Fulham Tickets on 19:14 - Sep 27 by Toast_R

I'm withdrawing from this one. The ticket price is too high, its a ground I been to several times and the 12:30 kick off on Sky makes in a waste of money really. WBA £23, where to Fulham get off on £35?

I think we charge similar so we can't really moan too much (I know 2 wrongs don't make a right)
Fulham Tickets on 13:00 - Oct 1 with 2592 viewsE17hoop

Fulham Tickets on 19:14 - Sep 27 by Toast_R

Where do we get off at £33?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Fulham Tickets on 19:22 - Oct 1 with 2443 viewsstefan54

Is it just me but I can't get past first base when I try to buy a ticket through the website
Fulham Tickets on 20:21 - Oct 1 with 2386 viewsRed_Ranger

snap! 46 years of pain and only got 1245 loyalty points WTF?
Fulham Tickets on 22:07 - Oct 1 with 2294 viewsmikeygunn

1250+ on from 10.00 tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024