Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle/Ferdinand 18:24 - Oct 7 with 5585 viewsdaveB

Now Newcastle have been taken over wonder if they'll move for Ferdinand as DOF, would be a popular choice for them getting fans onside
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 18:30 - Oct 7 with 2876 viewsstowmarketrange

Getting rid of Ashley means 95% of them are onside already.If they get rid of Bruce the rest should follow.
Leave our Les alone.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 18:55 - Oct 7 with 2782 viewssimmo

If you want someone as DOF that will gladly spend money on overpriced shite from all over the world, paying inflated fees to whichever agent is shouting the loudest for their 'big name' clients, than Ferdinand is one of the last people they want.

What they will probably end up with, and I'm sure he's already on the phone with his people about it, is a chancer cúnt like Redchapp.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 18:59 - Oct 7 with 2762 viewsCiderwithRsie

Whatever. But I was up in the North-East a couple of weeks ago and he is definitely fondly remembered there.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 18:59 - Oct 7 with 2758 viewsPaddyhoops

From hence forth they shall be known as Saudi Arabia.
They'll become another doped up football club operating under the guise of Finacial fair play.
Still there long suffering fans will get the long awaited major trophy that they believe they should win every year.
Not sure when the last one was.
As for the ethics of the take over. There are none.
Its Saudia Arabia.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:00 - Oct 7 with 2751 viewsbosh67

No I think Les is in a really good place and time to be here. The club is starting to become something special on and off the pitch. Unless we get promoted and then we'll probably pay Messi £10,000,000 a week to be in goal.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:00 - Oct 7 with 2745 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 18:55 - Oct 7 by simmo

If you want someone as DOF that will gladly spend money on overpriced shite from all over the world, paying inflated fees to whichever agent is shouting the loudest for their 'big name' clients, than Ferdinand is one of the last people they want.

What they will probably end up with, and I'm sure he's already on the phone with his people about it, is a chancer cúnt like Redchapp.

Hope you're right, and I suspect you are.

Dave has me slightly worried, but I think you're probably right.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:06 - Oct 7 with 2716 viewsJuzzie

They’ve just got rid of one cockernee, I doubt they’ll want another.

Nailed on then.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:08 - Oct 7 with 2701 viewskensalriser

Comforting to know that misogynist, autocrat and undoubted murderer Crown Prince Mohammed has been passed as a proper and fit person now they've sorted the dodgy streams problem - because money trumps all in football. If Hitler were still around he'd probably own a Premier League club, too.

I hope ownership of QPR never passes to such a bunch of odious scumbags because I think that would be me done. The sight of the Newcastle fans cheering this is truly sickening.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:15 - Oct 7 with 2651 viewsTomS

Or Mark Hughes, who has close contacts with the agents of just the sort of high profile players Newcastle need.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:23 - Oct 7 with 2629 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:15 - Oct 7 by TomS

Or Mark Hughes, who has close contacts with the agents of just the sort of high profile players Newcastle need.

But are Newcastle Utd big enough for him?
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:49 - Oct 7 with 2519 viewsMick_S

Here we go again. And again and again.

I’m so glad we are where we are.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:50 - Oct 7 with 2504 viewsCiderwithRsie

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 19:08 - Oct 7 by kensalriser

Comforting to know that misogynist, autocrat and undoubted murderer Crown Prince Mohammed has been passed as a proper and fit person now they've sorted the dodgy streams problem - because money trumps all in football. If Hitler were still around he'd probably own a Premier League club, too.

I hope ownership of QPR never passes to such a bunch of odious scumbags because I think that would be me done. The sight of the Newcastle fans cheering this is truly sickening.

"If Adolf Hitler flew in today
They'd send a limousine anyway"
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:04 - Oct 7 with 2431 viewsDorse

I think we could all guess which club old Dolf would go for.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:17 - Oct 7 with 2388 viewsdaveB

They got the deal through as it was agreed that it was a consortium buying the club and was not state owned. One of the stipulations by the premier league was that if it is proved that the Saudi Royal family are running the club they will be kicked out of the competition
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:22 - Oct 7 with 2369 viewsmobileDeWijs

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:24 - Oct 7 with 2352 viewsstowmarketrange

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:17 - Oct 7 by daveB

They got the deal through as it was agreed that it was a consortium buying the club and was not state owned. One of the stipulations by the premier league was that if it is proved that the Saudi Royal family are running the club they will be kicked out of the competition

Yeah right.
The is the same people who can’t agree on anything about punishing offending teams,so what chance they will take on one of the richest families in the world?It won’t happen.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:29 - Oct 7 with 2317 viewsbosh67

Yes in a toss up between a human rights slaughtering possible owner (allegedly) and a tat selling gambling arseh*le current owner is quite mouthwatering. An embarrassment of riches.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:45 - Oct 7 with 2264 viewsGloryHunter

Geordie fans on the radio earlier were saying that people with views such as yours are soft woke southern snowflakes trying to spoil their dreams.
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:56 - Oct 7 with 2207 viewsLazyFan

It will screw the market.

They can now buy Zaha for example or even go for Haaland. Rumour has it Haaland has a £67m release clause come into effect next summer so, his current club would be tempted in Jan to offload him then for £87m for sure. Otherwise, they lose £20m on any future deal.

How will they convince Haaland to come? Simples £500K per week, Ronaldo wages on a 5-year contract, job done. And then rest will follow Haaland at the trough.

The madness has just begun.

zzzzzzzzzz

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:57 - Oct 7 with 2205 viewsSuperhoop83

Hitler used to be involved with us:

Suffering since 1978.

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:59 - Oct 7 with 2197 viewsdezzar

I live about 3 miles from the ground and have family members celebrating this , it truly sickens me and I hope it backfires on that shit club. I know our fans would have more dignity and be more clued up in a similar situation. I tell you what I would love it if they got relegated , love it .
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:00 - Oct 7 with 2196 viewsdaveB

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:24 - Oct 7 by stowmarketrange

Yeah right.
The is the same people who can’t agree on anything about punishing offending teams,so what chance they will take on one of the richest families in the world?It won’t happen.

well i'd tend to agree it won't happen but they have put it in writing by the sound of it
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:01 - Oct 7 with 2189 viewsdaveB

When we got taken over by billionaires I did say to my misses that it would be fascinating to see how we manage to cock this up and well you know what happened. I feel the same about this deal
Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:03 - Oct 7 with 2178 viewskensalriser

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 20:17 - Oct 7 by daveB

Right, yes of course, because the Saudi sovereign fund established by the Crown Prince for precisely this sort of purpose is totally arms length from the same Crown Prince who is the de facto dictator of Saudi Arabia.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Newcastle/Ferdinand on 21:06 - Oct 7 with 2168 viewsGloryHunter

Welcome to the new "Global Britain". We will do literally anything for money.

If Les wanted anything to do with this bunch, then he would not be half the man I thought he was.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2021 21:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024