Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the train home 17:50 - Oct 23 with 7929 viewswelwynranger

Totally unacceptable. No midfield. Twin strikers 30 yards apart. Even the simplest pass seem to be a problem.. As soon as we scored we stopped playing. Their are players in this team who think they are a lot better than they are ,they just have to turn up and everything good will happen.
Reality check time
On the train home on 18:20 - Oct 23 with 5438 viewsDubaiR

The whole day abit weird. Considering the away support the pre pub atmosphere wasn’t great anywhere, the game was a non event, just a typical Rangers performance with a big away following.
On the train home on 18:54 - Oct 23 with 5224 viewsstowmarketrange

It was an embarrassment on and off the field.There were so many youngsters p@sped up that a lot of them didn’t even care there was a game taking place.One old boy was slumped in the doorway of the pub because he couldn’t stand up.We had a man old enough to be a grandad run on the pitch when we scored,and then try to fight the stewards who tried to take him away.
My brother just got on the train to london and one of our fans threatened to smack a women who dared to be in his way.I had a bloke on our coach abusing the poor kid who was trying to give out instructions on where to board the coach.At the back of the stand there was an altercation because one bloke called another one a nonce.
And then we had the embarrassment of watching our players raise the white flag for another 90 minutes against a team who wanted it more than our team.
Meet the new Rangers,same as the old Rangers.

Please Sky put all of our away games live on tv so maybe our d@ckheads will stay in their own pubs and act like idiots there instead.Never have I been more ashamed to be an R’s fan than I do now.

Thank you and Goodnight.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 18:56]
On the train home on 19:02 - Oct 23 with 5152 viewspaulparker

Awful display
Can someone explain to me how we concede so many soft goals ?
We have the biggest bruisers at centre back but they are out muscled and out paced on every occasion its pathetic
The manager is not good enough to get us up either forget the play offs not a chance , Top ten yeah but nothing else , totally clueless today why was Willock on the bench for so long ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

On the train home on 19:04 - Oct 23 with 5130 viewsWatford_Ranger

Had a good day in spite of the football. It was a little bit lairy in the city centre beforehand and at Kings Cross after but nothing extraordinary.

Never let the football ruin a day at the football.
On the train home on 19:04 - Oct 23 with 5130 viewsLazyFan

As I said before we have a soft underbelly. Cannot blame Seny for any of that, he made some decent saves.

As soon as Ball and Sam went off I knew we were in trouble. You saw the difference Ball made and Amos who I like was not in the game. Amos should have replaced Chaz and not Ball. Willock is no LB and they caught us down the left. We should have settled for the 1-1 as that's a point away from home. Dickie was totally exhausted by the 70 min. We should also have brought Kakay on for Dickie, with his freshness and pace that would have stopped the give and go they did so well.

Chaz has had plenty of rest and is well off the pace, Dykes was on his own upfront. If it was Cameron we would be saying his legs have gone. So, I think we have to say the same about Chaz now. Don't say he had no balls in the box, Uncs put plenty and he had an open goal to shoot at with lots of time to finish. Gray was not very good either. If this carries on, expect Bonne back by Jan and Gray sent back.

Respect to Peterborough while they are not very good and will get beat a lot, they did not resort to PNE tactics, which is really refreshing and they deserved the win.

Warbs needs to sort it out, as I said before we need to grind games out and stop thinking we can win every game by relentless attacks with wonder eye of the needle threaded through balls that give the ball away. Build very slowly from the back, grind it out and no more excuses.

zzzzzzzzzz

On the train home on 19:14 - Oct 23 with 5035 viewsdigswellhoop

that's why we support our club seen that it turned nasty after and before iwas there at game no excuse we were typically QPR no excuse for fan behaviour
On the train home on 19:16 - Oct 23 with 5010 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

On the train home on 19:04 - Oct 23 by Watford_Ranger

Had a good day in spite of the football. It was a little bit lairy in the city centre beforehand and at Kings Cross after but nothing extraordinary.

Never let the football ruin a day at the football.

Few lads at each others throats in the concourse today as well over something.

Not great, but don't think it was as terrible as being made out. If Charlie scored that rebound we'd have dicked it.

Bad day at the office, not bad season at the office.
On the train home on 19:27 - Oct 23 with 4945 viewsMatch82

On the train home on 19:02 - Oct 23 by paulparker

Awful display
We have the biggest bruisers at centre back but they are out muscled and out paced on every occasion its pathetic
The manager is not good enough to get us up either forget the play offs not a chance , Top ten yeah but nothing else , totally clueless today why was Willock on the bench for so long ?

"The manager is not good enough to get us up either forget the play offs not a chance"

We are literally only out of the playoff positions on goal difference having had one of the hardest set of fixtures so far. We don't have the budget to walk this league, it's a bad day, they are going to happen occasionally.
Login to get fewer ads

On the train home on 19:42 - Oct 23 with 4805 viewsstevec

Good day out, good train service, decent town and Charters very civilised.

Of course, partially ruined by the football, large support crap performance seems to go hand in hand with Rangers.

Why Warbs starts any game with two up front is beyond me.
On the train home on 19:43 - Oct 23 with 4800 viewsplasmahoop

On the train home on 19:27 - Oct 23 by Match82

"The manager is not good enough to get us up either forget the play offs not a chance"

We are literally only out of the playoff positions on goal difference having had one of the hardest set of fixtures so far. We don't have the budget to walk this league, it's a bad day, they are going to happen occasionally.

I wasn't there today, so not feeling the same level of frustration as some. Overall I like this team, and I think we will do alright. However, whilst we are just outside the play offs it's a tight league. We're only 5 points above 16 th and seven above Peterborough in 20th.
On the train home on 19:50 - Oct 23 with 4727 viewsWegerles_Stairs

On the train home on 19:02 - Oct 23 by paulparker

Awful display

Warnock in the play-off zone. Warburton just never seems to learn; we were every bit as slow and shit as last week and our defence is as weak as it was when he took over. If we can't get in the play-offs this season in such a weak league, then we may as well give up.
On the train home on 19:56 - Oct 23 with 4680 viewspaulhoop2

Today for the first time ever I felt very threatened watching the r ss I’m a big 6ft rather large chap so trouble stays away from me lol but I was shocked to see so many smoking around me ( I’m asthmatic ) smoking weed also, drinking alcohol in the stands all around me and just a general horrible threatening atmosphere. No point asking a steward to sort either A they just ignore you / no good ( got to say stewarding today was shocking not to mention only being allowed in from 2pm . Or B you are classed as a grass. Just behave yourselves ffs. As for match well I still have full faith in warbs, just need to sort of it’s 1 or 2 up top and stick to it. The idiot that got on the pitch was a right tool fighting everyone , also the tool from the home End that ran onto the pitch after the winner anyone would think it’s the fa cup final !

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

On the train home on 19:56 - Oct 23 with 4674 viewspaulparker

On the train home on 19:43 - Oct 23 by plasmahoop

I wasn't there today, so not feeling the same level of frustration as some. Overall I like this team, and I think we will do alright. However, whilst we are just outside the play offs it's a tight league. We're only 5 points above 16 th and seven above Peterborough in 20th.

If your gong to challenge for promotion then you get tight at the back
We have some of the biggest bastards ever at centreback but are conceding nearly two goals a game
Look at the defeats this season all of them down to defensive errors
Il get slaughtered as per usual but I can’t help think a better manager Would doing a lot better
With this team
Today was awful we didn’t turn up pure and simple
Highlights today were a good few beers in the brewery tap with Lblock , Croydon & London Scottish
Oh and the lad being sick at half time puking up cider

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

On the train home on 20:02 - Oct 23 with 4608 viewsMistication92

TBH I've had to smoke a joint after getting back from that. I try to avoid going OTT, but that was shocking.

I said it after Blackburn, how are we trying to score?

Why are Johansen and Ball scared to run forwards with the ball over the halfway line?

Why do we spend 50% of our possession passing it across the bloody back?

Why aren't the two CDMs told to receive the ball on the half-turn? Why would you want them playing with their backs to goal!

Why can't we come out and try full throttle from the start? The lack of urgency in 1st halves this season has been so painful and frustrating. It's so pointless - Peterborough weren't bad, but you could definitely see the difference between them and Fulham. Go at them FFS. Put two past them in the 1st half and then relax.

Weird atmosphere. That distasteful Chelsea chant again, bloke behind me Fing and Cing every second word. Utter moron going on the pitch, hope he gets a banning order TBH. Hope they stay up because it's a good awayday.

Hope everyone has fun at Blackpool, sounds like a great laugh. Hopefully I'll be able to come back in April/May to watch the playoffs, but unless Warburton shapes up I'm questioning whether I'll need that trip.
On the train home on 20:13 - Oct 23 with 4519 viewspaulparker

As regards to the old boy on the pitch , yeah it was a bit silly but the stewards were way OTT
Shame we didn’t have the same stewards at Wembley for the Euros or the game against hungry

On the train home on 20:16 - Oct 23 with 4492 viewsted_hendrix

We're the joint highest scorers in this league with 25 goals scored, we're the fourth worst in this league for goals conceded 22 in total.

*Lights old clay pipe stuffed full of Golden Virginia and laughing grass, strokes chin and ponders where we are getting It wrong when I already know*

Hmmmmmmm

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

On the train home on 20:22 - Oct 23 with 4423 viewsloftboy

Ended up going via norwich, 2 hours on the bus, got in the peacock opposite the ground., few pints of Guinness and a KFC !!
On the way out a pissed bloke slipped down the stairs and landed on e jarring my back!
To top the day off my bet of both teams to score 6 games 11/12 teams scored for the second week running. Wimbledon not scoring cost me £185 .just arriving back in Lowestoft .crap game and a weak referee, the lino in front of me missed two blatant shirt pulls on Andre Gray.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

On the train home on 20:30 - Oct 23 with 4373 viewsMistication92

How have we scored so many goals? I've been at these last 3 games and apart from a decent 10mins at Fulham, I can't see where this great goal threat is coming from.
On the train home on 20:43 - Oct 23 with 4269 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

On the train home on 20:30 - Oct 23 by Mistication92

How have we scored so many goals? I've been at these last 3 games and apart from a decent 10mins at Fulham, I can't see where this great goal threat is coming from.

I wasn't at the Fulham or Peterborough match but against Blackburn I did feel there were the beginnings of a lack of belief. On the pitch and the terraces.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

On the train home on 20:45 - Oct 23 with 4244 viewsMickB

I wasn't there (home games only!) and obviously disappointing. But although this remains a low budget team with weak points, MW has created a team that can be fun to watch and we are hoping for play offs rather than just avoiding relegation. Every tactical approach has trade-off & folks are asking for too much!
On the train home on 20:49 - Oct 23 with 4209 viewsShotKneesHoop

On the train home on 20:22 - Oct 23 by loftboy

Ended up going via norwich, 2 hours on the bus, got in the peacock opposite the ground., few pints of Guinness and a KFC !!
On the way out a pissed bloke slipped down the stairs and landed on e jarring my back!
To top the day off my bet of both teams to score 6 games 11/12 teams scored for the second week running. Wimbledon not scoring cost me £185 .just arriving back in Lowestoft .crap game and a weak referee, the lino in front of me missed two blatant shirt pulls on Andre Gray.

Were you on the XL bus? If so, what time did yours get into Peterborough?

We could have been on the same bus today. Mine from Kings Lynn got in at 13.45. I went down Charters boat.

Choc a block with R's fans, great beer there though - only £3 for a pint of real ale, I should have sodding stayed there after a wonkfest display like that today.

And that granddad on the pitch should have been ashamed of himself, Idiot, Hope he gets banned.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

On the train home on 21:06 - Oct 23 with 4098 viewsToast_R

On the train home on 20:22 - Oct 23 by loftboy

If its any consolation Loftboy, I went to AFC today (Originally had tickets for last Saturday but I caught Covid so whilst having to isolate asked if they would exchange for this weekend to which they obliged) and whilst the last time I went to Plough Lane was 30 years ago, their boot bollock style of football remained much the same. AFC didn't have a proper effort on goal the whole game.

Lovely stadium though. I was in home end behind the goal. They have the rail seating setup where everyone stands or you can sit if you want and your vision is not impaired. Local food and drink business's supply the concourses which has ample room. Brilliant matchday experience even if the quality of football was shite.
On the train home on 21:13 - Oct 23 with 4033 viewsdavman

On the train home on 18:54 - Oct 23 by stowmarketrange

It was an embarrassment on and off the field.There were so many youngsters p@sped up that a lot of them didn’t even care there was a game taking place.One old boy was slumped in the doorway of the pub because he couldn’t stand up.We had a man old enough to be a grandad run on the pitch when we scored,and then try to fight the stewards who tried to take him away.
My brother just got on the train to london and one of our fans threatened to smack a women who dared to be in his way.I had a bloke on our coach abusing the poor kid who was trying to give out instructions on where to board the coach.At the back of the stand there was an altercation because one bloke called another one a nonce.
And then we had the embarrassment of watching our players raise the white flag for another 90 minutes against a team who wanted it more than our team.
Meet the new Rangers,same as the old Rangers.

Please Sky put all of our away games live on tv so maybe our d@ckheads will stay in their own pubs and act like idiots there instead.Never have I been more ashamed to be an R’s fan than I do now.

Thank you and Goodnight.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 18:56]

The pitch invader was utterly embarrassing. All jovial until he decided to get all lairy with the steward. Utter pr1ck.

More amazing to me were the 6 or so police officers just watching that unfold; they avoided getting involved at all costs.

Shocking performance, but just get over it, eh, lads? Is it REALLY that important in your lives to get aggressive over these things?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

On the train home on 21:19 - Oct 23 with 3983 viewsloftboy

On the train home on 20:49 - Oct 23 by ShotKneesHoop

Were you on the XL bus? If so, what time did yours get into Peterborough?

We could have been on the same bus today. Mine from Kings Lynn got in at 13.45. I went down Charters boat.

Choc a block with R's fans, great beer there though - only £3 for a pint of real ale, I should have sodding stayed there after a wonkfest display like that today.

And that granddad on the pitch should have been ashamed of himself, Idiot, Hope he gets banned.

Got in at 11:30, charters didn’t open until 12 hence we ended up in the Peacock, rough as hell but we got a seat and it wasn’t at all busy.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

On the train home on 22:43 - Oct 23 with 3602 viewsDieByYourSide

The fella who ran on did embarrass himself a bit...if you do insist on going on and having your moment, why do you then not run back into the stand rather than hang around waiting to get nicked?

Can only speak for what I saw but overall thought the support was boisterous but good-natured, although sounds like a few let themselves down judging by reports in this thread.
Having everyone standing up makes a big difference and leads to a far better atmosphere IMO.

On the pitch, all very well us going for it but it was clear that if there was gonna be a winner late on it was just as likely to be them as us, if not a bit more. The break was on for them all day with their lively front three - maybe our arrogance was summed up by Dunne not taking Dembele down when he had the chance.

Having said that it did look offside and on another day our one at 1-1 counts...never gonna know without VAR. Austin's miss in the first half was bad but Dykes should've buried the initial rebound...Johansen not offering enough creatively to justify him strolling about in the Quarter Back role.

Need to buck our ideas up.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 22:46]

Poll: And it's hi ho

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024