Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby docked another nine points 10:16 - Nov 16 with 20702 viewsthemodfather

It took it’s time but the EFL seemingly have taken full action over Derby and the ongoing things there . Won’t help Wycombe but Derby are in big trouble now .
Derby docked another nine points on 16:01 - Nov 16 with 3696 viewsFrankRightguard

Anyone want to tell this fella that we’ve already been absolutely hammered for it?

Derby docked another nine points on 16:01 - Nov 16 with 3694 viewsdaveB

Derby docked another nine points on 15:56 - Nov 16 by bosh67

Given the extent of this surely Wycombe must finally have some kind of case against the EFL for their relegation last season?

I'd say they have a pretty strong case now
Derby docked another nine points on 16:11 - Nov 16 with 3647 viewsMick_S

Derby docked another nine points on 16:01 - Nov 16 by FrankRightguard

Anyone want to tell this fella that we’ve already been absolutely hammered for it?

Great work there by Adam.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Derby docked another nine points on 16:17 - Nov 16 with 3616 viewsbollockchops

What is the Derby players motivation for their remaining fixtures ?

Could all 11 players on the field just sit down and if its 200 - nil so what ,opposition fans and tv companies would soon be miffed ?
Derby docked another nine points on 16:30 - Nov 16 with 3571 viewstoboboly

Derby docked another nine points on 16:17 - Nov 16 by bollockchops

Could all 11 players on the field just sit down and if its 200 - nil so what ,opposition fans and tv companies would soon be miffed ?

Playing for job interviews next year should mean everyone tries

Edit: spelling
[Post edited 16 Nov 2021 17:58]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Derby docked another nine points on 16:41 - Nov 16 with 3523 viewsVancouverHoop

They'll be playing for their careers. Anyone who can still put in shift after going through that sh*tshow deserves another chance somewhere.
Derby docked another nine points on 19:05 - Nov 16 with 3264 viewsJuzzie

Appears right at the bottom of the BBC Sport app front page. It’s as if they wanted as little exposure as possible for Wayne Rooney’s Derby County.

Also, I wonder what that Derby fan thinks now after absolutely hating us a few years back for what we did.
Derby docked another nine points on 19:12 - Nov 16 with 3243 viewsStanisgod

Just the average one braincell Derby fan.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Derby docked another nine points on 19:19 - Nov 16 with 3232 viewsSimplyNico

Derby docked another nine points on 16:11 - Nov 16 by Mick_S

Great work there by Adam.

In fairness to Adam, his avatar looks like a foetus so if it reflects his actual age, the fact he is typing at all is to be applauded.
Derby docked another nine points on 19:27 - Nov 16 with 3201 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Prosecute
Prosecute
Prosecute

Points deduction hit fans hardest. Make fcking up a football club illegal.
Derby docked another nine points on 19:29 - Nov 16 with 3192 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Greg Wallace looking nobhead
Derby docked another nine points on 20:27 - Nov 16 with 2985 viewsSimplyNico

From Matt Slater in the Athletic re Derby, quoting those familiar with the finances.

“It’s 50/50 they get liquidated,” said one source, while another said: “I can’t see how they get out of this – they’re f ucked.” 

UNQUOTE

Very candid.
Derby docked another nine points on 20:35 - Nov 16 with 2941 viewsSimplyNico

Sorry, that was a run on from a September article. I can't see that things have improved today though.
Derby docked another nine points on 20:43 - Nov 16 with 2896 viewsenfieldargh

looks like Mel will get his true Pride Park valuation with 500 houses going up on the site. Close to shops and restaurants and easy access to Nottingham's City Ground

Dont want to see any club go to the wall but Morris was a total dreamer and not for purpose

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Derby docked another nine points on 21:09 - Nov 16 with 2792 viewsterryb

Derby docked another nine points on 20:43 - Nov 16 by enfieldargh

looks like Mel will get his true Pride Park valuation with 500 houses going up on the site. Close to shops and restaurants and easy access to Nottingham's City Ground

Dont want to see any club go to the wall but Morris was a total dreamer and not for purpose

I get the impression that more than a few Derby fans still regard Morris as the good guy. They are still living in hope that he will lease the ground to any new owners at a very favourable rent & can't understand how any penalty should be applied.

Cloud Cuckoo Land comes to mind!
Derby docked another nine points on 22:22 - Nov 16 with 2582 viewsMyke

They would have to get up to kick off, otherwise it would finish 1-0
Derby docked another nine points on 22:35 - Nov 16 with 2556 viewsQPR_Jim

Derby docked another nine points on 19:27 - Nov 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Prosecute
Prosecute
Prosecute

Points deduction hit fans hardest. Make fcking up a football club illegal.

The problem is that off-field and on-field are linked. The actions of the management of the club have them an advantage over other clubs sticking to the rules, like Wycombe.

Mismanagement of football clubs affects the fans whatever way it happens but by trying to avoid them gaining an advantage, hopefully it will stop others in the future. It certainly seems like something that effected change for the better at our club.
Derby docked another nine points on 08:19 - Nov 17 with 2249 viewsw7r

Derby docked another nine points on 13:20 - Nov 16 by Stanisgod

Wasnt he a gooner?

I think that was Tom Watt aka Lofty.
Derby docked another nine points on 08:27 - Nov 17 with 2215 viewslondonscottish

Derby docked another nine points on 14:34 - Nov 16 by SimplyNico

Nobody sensible is going to pay £50m for a League 1 club with old, shi te players particularly given the issue with the ground. It's going to be interesting to see how long the administrators keep taking the money.

That was the figure bandied about on TalkShite yesterday - there are player debts to clear, HMRC debts and so on before anyone gets the keys to the front door.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Derby docked another nine points on 08:55 - Nov 17 with 2151 viewsstowmarketrange

They seem to be getting more and more aggrieved about how they’ve been treated by the EFL.Moaning about how their name has been dragged through the mud and continually penalised for what they see for the same offence.
If the EFL have done their job properly they would already be in League 1 and Wycombe would be in the championship still.
Derby docked another nine points on 09:15 - Nov 17 with 2082 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Derby docked another nine points on 22:35 - Nov 16 by QPR_Jim

The problem is that off-field and on-field are linked. The actions of the management of the club have them an advantage over other clubs sticking to the rules, like Wycombe.

Mismanagement of football clubs affects the fans whatever way it happens but by trying to avoid them gaining an advantage, hopefully it will stop others in the future. It certainly seems like something that effected change for the better at our club.

True, but a points deduction doesn’t help Wycombe. A financial penalty for the owners (not the club) might even if just a little bit..
Derby docked another nine points on 10:02 - Nov 17 with 1932 viewsmikeygunn

If they start next season in admin, do they get another points deduction?
Derby docked another nine points on 10:47 - Nov 17 with 1826 viewsdaveB

Derby docked another nine points on 10:02 - Nov 17 by mikeygunn

If they start next season in admin, do they get another points deduction?

Yes
Derby docked another nine points on 11:49 - Nov 17 with 1727 viewsDWQPR

Been an avid reader of their message board over the last few months and the majority of their support still don’t get it. They seem to blame Steve Gibson at ‘Boro more than their savour Mel Morris. They blame the EFL for a witch-hunt against them. They blame outdated accountancy practices. In fact anything but reality is how they see it. Unlike teams like Bury who’s support haven’t any ideas of grandeur other than wanting to see their team play football each week and who fought hard against the worst of owners it seems to me that Derby supporters in the main think that their club is a special case and should be treated differently. I can only see one ending to this and it is the demise of what was once a great old club. But as for their supporters. Well I’m sure they can start again in the way that AFC Wimbledon did, Hereford did, Accrington Stanley did, Bury will now next season and Macclesfield this season. Ninth tier and I’m sure they’ll rise quickly.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby docked another nine points on 12:07 - Nov 17 with 1676 viewsJuzzie

I've never seen Derby as a big club. They've won the title twice in the early 70's and the FA Cup in 1946 and that's about it. It's better than us, yes, but they are hardly a giant.

They and Chesterfield are the only prominent clubs in the county and being the bigger of the two of course they are going to draw on good support. Doesn't make them the big club they think they are though.

Bristol, for example, is three times the population of Derby and bigger than Leeds, Leicester, and even Manchester (metropolitan districts I'm guessing on all of these) but as a town hasn't really taken the world by storm in football terms so population/crowd size doesn't mean anything, expect to anyone who thinks it does which is probably most of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024