Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A clean sweep 10:20 - Dec 17 with 3053 viewssdm1508

Manager of the month, player of the month and now goal of the month. Is that the first time this has happened to us?
A clean sweep on 10:58 - Dec 17 with 2985 viewsPunteR

No idea if it is the first but its a great achievement.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

A clean sweep on 11:40 - Dec 17 with 2926 viewsTacticalR

No wonder we're on TV every week.

Air hostess clique

A clean sweep on 11:57 - Dec 17 with 2889 viewsbosh67

Brilliant goal. One of the best for years really. I like Gray. Think he's done well so far considering how little football he had played.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

A clean sweep on 13:08 - Dec 17 with 2782 viewsAntti_Heinola

A clean sweep on 11:57 - Dec 17 by bosh67

Brilliant goal. One of the best for years really. I like Gray. Think he's done well so far considering how little football he had played.

Best for years? It was only just better than about 5 we've scored in the last month ;)

Bare bones.

A clean sweep on 15:43 - Dec 17 with 2663 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I know I'm being weird,. but I actually preferred Willock's goal in the same match.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

A clean sweep on 15:49 - Dec 17 with 2630 viewsCroydonCaptJack

A clean sweep on 15:43 - Dec 17 by BrianMcCarthy

I know I'm being weird,. but I actually preferred Willock's goal in the same match.

Nothing weird about that Brian. The technique he showed for that goal was incredible.

Still prefer Grays though, not just for the quality but for the late drama element.
A clean sweep on 15:49 - Dec 17 with 2629 viewsMick_S

We should win something for that as well.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

A clean sweep on 15:50 - Dec 17 with 2624 viewsMick_S

A clean sweep on 15:49 - Dec 17 by CroydonCaptJack

Nothing weird about that Brian. The technique he showed for that goal was incredible.

Still prefer Grays though, not just for the quality but for the late drama element.

And it proves conclusively that he’s not in the chubby footballer club.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

A clean sweep on 16:23 - Dec 17 with 2553 viewsderbyhoop

A clean sweep on 15:49 - Dec 17 by CroydonCaptJack

I'm with Brian, because of the technique, but I understand the logic of last minute:
Both were special.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

A clean sweep on 18:52 - Dec 17 with 2369 viewsterryb

So did I Brian. The move out of defence, the cross from Charlie & the technique of Chris was superb.

I also wish that Andre hadn't needed to score his wonder goal as Illias should have scored with the header. If the game had finished 1-1, Chair would have received a fair amount of abuse for not scoring!
A clean sweep on 18:55 - Dec 17 with 2366 viewsBoston

A clean sweep on 18:52 - Dec 17 by terryb

So did I Brian. The move out of defence, the cross from Charlie & the technique of Chris was superb.

I also wish that Andre hadn't needed to score his wonder goal as Illias should have scored with the header. If the game had finished 1-1, Chair would have received a fair amount of abuse for not scoring!

From who?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A clean sweep on 18:58 - Dec 17 with 2359 viewsterryb

From various fans. It was a very bad miss, as was the one against Stoke.

Earlier this season he was treated poorly on social media & I suspect that this would have erupted again.
A clean sweep on 20:31 - Dec 17 with 2242 viewsDWQPR

A clean sweep on 18:58 - Dec 17 by terryb

From various fans. It was a very bad miss, as was the one against Stoke.

Earlier this season he was treated poorly on social media & I suspect that this would have erupted again.

It wasn’t a bad missed. He was pushed in the back and it should have been a pen.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

A clean sweep on 20:46 - Dec 17 with 2212 viewsMyke

A clean sweep on 20:31 - Dec 17 by DWQPR

It wasn’t a bad missed. He was pushed in the back and it should have been a pen.

It was a poor finish, he was pushed AFTER he headed the ball. His 'assist' for Gray was also poor, as was his effort v Stoke. I am prepared to forgive him though - exactly how many free headers does he expect to get at 5'2"?
A clean sweep on 20:50 - Dec 17 with 2197 viewsMyke

Me too - the build up was superb, Charlie's cross was sublime and there is no superlative adequate to describe the technique involved in the finish. Gray's was pure instinct - flick, turn, whack - superb but lesser than Willock's. Nice complaint to have though!
A clean sweep on 00:42 - Dec 18 with 2085 viewsnumptydumpty

Correct decision on all 3

Now let's not just win these awards for a month but for the season...

Four year plan to Champions League..

Clearly a formality !!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

A clean sweep on 07:23 - Dec 18 with 1989 viewsDorse

Frankly, we should also win Sexiest Kit of the Month too. And Dom Ball has been nominated in both the Tallest Midget and Shortest Giant categories.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

A clean sweep on 09:51 - Dec 18 with 1892 viewsterryb

A clean sweep on 20:31 - Dec 17 by DWQPR

I was on about when he headed against the post & Gray scored from the rebound.

There was no push in the back that time!
A clean sweep on 16:51 - Dec 20 with 1626 viewsjohann28

A clean sweep on 09:51 - Dec 18 by terryb

I was on about when he headed against the post & Gray scored from the rebound.

There was no push in the back that time!

I was at one of those gentlemen's clubs today.

My tie, rather brash, I fear, drew some attention.

Oh, he says, is that an Oxford blue?

No , I say. but the next best thing. It's queens park rangers.

He looked horrified and backed off as if frightened by a rat.

I'm in the wrong place. Makes me sad tho.
A clean sweep on 17:06 - Dec 20 with 1588 viewsnix

A clean sweep on 16:51 - Dec 20 by johann28

I was at one of those gentlemen's clubs today.

My tie, rather brash, I fear, drew some attention.

Oh, he says, is that an Oxford blue?

No , I say. but the next best thing. It's queens park rangers.

He looked horrified and backed off as if frightened by a rat.

I'm in the wrong place. Makes me sad tho.

I get that quite a lot - people stepping back in alarm when I say I support a football club.

I think they imagine they'll somehow be tainted by association.

I rather enjoy their confusion as people do LOVE to put others in boxes.

There's another fan who sits near me who grew up in ordinary background but won a scholarship to Harrow. Absolutely nicest man you could meet and beautiful rounded vowels. He quite enjoys it when people start talking to him about the great unwashed who grew up in council estates. You mean, like me? Pin dropping...
A clean sweep on 17:55 - Dec 20 with 1534 viewsJuzzie

A clean sweep on 17:06 - Dec 20 by nix

I get that quite a lot - people stepping back in alarm when I say I support a football club.

I think they imagine they'll somehow be tainted by association.

I rather enjoy their confusion as people do LOVE to put others in boxes.

There's another fan who sits near me who grew up in ordinary background but won a scholarship to Harrow. Absolutely nicest man you could meet and beautiful rounded vowels. He quite enjoys it when people start talking to him about the great unwashed who grew up in council estates. You mean, like me? Pin dropping...

On a similar note, I've been riding motorbikes since I was 16. I've lost count how many times people I meet in the work building who have thought I was a courier and then similar pin-drop situation when I tell them I'm a (or was at that point prior to restructuring) Department Head.
A clean sweep on 18:16 - Dec 20 with 1501 viewsnix

A clean sweep on 17:55 - Dec 20 by Juzzie

On a similar note, I've been riding motorbikes since I was 16. I've lost count how many times people I meet in the work building who have thought I was a courier and then similar pin-drop situation when I tell them I'm a (or was at that point prior to restructuring) Department Head.

Love it!
A clean sweep on 18:30 - Dec 20 with 1469 viewsgolborne

A clean sweep on 15:49 - Dec 17 by Mick_S

We should win something for that as well.

We will, the fecking kiss of death award for Jan!

Love this team, but much prefer flying under the radar, served us well last year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024