Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal 11:40 - Jan 24 with 3176 viewsdaveB

Akos Buzsaky scored some great goals for QPR so here's a chance to vote for your favourite. The 10 with the most votes will appear in a video on my youtube channel in the next few weeks.

The link below should show all 24 of Buzsakys goals.

Click on this link to vote for your favourite, I have left the penalties off the vote www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2NBYNDL

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 11:53 - Jan 24 with 2312 viewsWatfordR

Second goal against Barnsley immediately came to mind before I watched the video. The goal against Swansea was a great way to sign off.

But you've got to ask, who else could have scored that goal against Blackpool? Maybe Stan. So that's my choice.
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 11:54 - Jan 24 with 2305 viewsRs_Holy

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 11:53 - Jan 24 by WatfordR

Second goal against Barnsley immediately came to mind before I watched the video. The goal against Swansea was a great way to sign off.

But you've got to ask, who else could have scored that goal against Blackpool? Maybe Stan. So that's my choice.

Yeah some proper worldy's in there but that Blackpool goal was different gravy
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 12:07 - Jan 24 with 2255 viewsTheChef

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 11:54 - Jan 24 by Rs_Holy

Yeah some proper worldy's in there but that Blackpool goal was different gravy

Amazing goals and an absolute joy to watch - but it's a no brainer for that Blackpool goal winning it; unbelievable technique.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 12:23 - Jan 24 with 2207 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Thanks Dave - brings back a lot of memories - some cracking goals there. Akos was a wonderful player.
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 12:25 - Jan 24 with 2205 viewsbosh67

What a player! Number 9 against Blackpool, the 1st time chip back over the keeper, because it's an almost impossible goal to score and skill to execute.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 12:28 - Jan 24 with 2188 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Blackpool goal, I can see it going in now.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 12:35 - Jan 24 with 2154 viewsSheffieldHoop

A couple of honorable mentions;
He scored a wonder goal for Plymouth at LR a year or 2 before we signed him, which IIRC he hit from about the edge of the centre circle
And scored at Ipswich in the promotion season, but the ref pulled it back for a Pen - Think Helguson scored the pen?
Should have just let Akos keep the goal really
Never mind!

Personally, my favourite is the goals at Scunthorpe, just because of how cold and miserable the day was, felt like the whole away end needed those goals

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 12:43 - Jan 24 with 2146 viewsdmm

It's hard to argue the Blackpool goal wasn't his best for us but I'm going to go for his sweetly hit 20 yarder v Palace away, September 2010. I was there and it made me very, very happy.
Login to get fewer ads

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 12:47 - Jan 24 with 2123 viewsterryb

Goal 13 against Barnsley for me.

A superb finish after a good team move that started in our penalty area.
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 12:51 - Jan 24 with 2112 viewsslmrstid

Enjoyed watching that, a beautiful player for us.

But for injuries and circumstances, could have been a great player in the top flight.
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 12:53 - Jan 24 with 2103 viewsstowmarketrange

There are some great goals in that collection,but the Blackpool one stands out above the others because of the how the f@ck did he do that factor.
What a great player and he really did make an impact when he signed for us,and not only on the pitch either.There was a belief that we were back watching our rangers again after some pretty average players in the previous few seasons.I’m only sorry that I missed his induction to the forever R’s club as I couldn’t make the match in question.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 13:01]
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 12:57 - Jan 24 with 2089 viewsEsox_Lucius

I don't remember any team called Notts. Forest we have ever played???

Can we have a Dániel TÅ‘zsér highlights reel too?
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 13:12]

The grass is always greener.

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 13:03 - Jan 24 with 2071 viewsRs_Holy

Still like the Blackpool one most but No 15 the Free Kick against Reading brings back fond memories. I remember we had a player sent off moments before Akos scored to make the score 1-0... that shut them up!
Also had to do a double take on the replay as its mirrored and looks like the Loft has got Reading fans in it.... most strange
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 13:16 - Jan 24 with 2034 viewsJamesB1979

Thanks Dave.

Bristol city goal for me. Outside of left foot, pinged into the corner swerving at pace. Absolute class.

Jim Magilton said they were all shit.
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 13:42 - Jan 24 with 1947 viewsloftboy

“Dave” must have had an impressive assists count in the 2007/8 season

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 13:45 - Jan 24 with 1938 viewsAntti_Heinola

Lovely, thanks Dave!
Absolutely love Akos, not a tap in to be seen there and an incredibly reliable pen taker.
Blackpool for me too. If you hadn't seen his other goals, you'd say it was flukey. But it wasn't.

Bare bones.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:47 - Jan 24 with 1929 viewsPhilmyRs

Thanks for posting, some great goals, from a great player. I’d prob go for Barnsley goal as best. Did Akos also score the first goal against Leeds after our title winning season was confirmed - e.g. just after Faurlingate? Apols if I missed that but atmosphere was buzzing that game, even though we lost.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 13:49]
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:00 - Jan 24 with 1877 viewsAntti_Heinola

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:47 - Jan 24 by PhilmyRs

Thanks for posting, some great goals, from a great player. I’d prob go for Barnsley goal as best. Did Akos also score the first goal against Leeds after our title winning season was confirmed - e.g. just after Faurlingate? Apols if I missed that but atmosphere was buzzing that game, even though we lost.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 13:49]

it was his shot, but rebounded off the keeper and Heidar tapped in i think

Bare bones.

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 14:06 - Jan 24 with 1859 viewsngbqpr

You're spoiling us with these Dave.

Our household loves Akos, what a player.

The x 2 'farewell strikes' from 2011/12 are corkers.

Probably the Scunny free kick for me.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 14:20 - Jan 24 with 1840 viewsJuzzie

Although I agree about Palace away simply because it helped give us our first win there it what seemed like decades (we won on our next visit too) I also voted for Blackpool.

So many good ones to choose from though, what a player.

[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 14:23]
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 14:27 - Jan 24 with 1799 viewsbosh67

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 13:03 - Jan 24 by Rs_Holy

Still like the Blackpool one most but No 15 the Free Kick against Reading brings back fond memories. I remember we had a player sent off moments before Akos scored to make the score 1-0... that shut them up!
Also had to do a double take on the replay as its mirrored and looks like the Loft has got Reading fans in it.... most strange

Ben Watson was the player sent off for taking the free-kick too soon having been booked for a soft tackle a few minutes earlier. The legendary Andy Hall was refereeing that day. We complain about Stroud but Hall was in a league of his own. He hated QPR almost as much as we hated him and he never disappointed with his incredible lack of refereeing ability, almost always reducing us to 10 men or denying us clear cut penalties etc. That day we ended up taking Reading apart with 10 men and try as he could he could do nothing to stop us winning the game and ended up being the catalyst for that win.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 14:48 - Jan 24 with 1749 viewsSuperhoop83

What a player!!!

Number 13 for me - I was in line with it on a rare visit to the school end and the video doesn't do it justice for its sheer skill and violence.

I also love the two Scunthorpe goals and the two Premiership ones.

Suffering since 1978.

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 15:03 - Jan 24 with 1709 viewsRs_Holy

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 14:27 - Jan 24 by bosh67

Ben Watson was the player sent off for taking the free-kick too soon having been booked for a soft tackle a few minutes earlier. The legendary Andy Hall was refereeing that day. We complain about Stroud but Hall was in a league of his own. He hated QPR almost as much as we hated him and he never disappointed with his incredible lack of refereeing ability, almost always reducing us to 10 men or denying us clear cut penalties etc. That day we ended up taking Reading apart with 10 men and try as he could he could do nothing to stop us winning the game and ended up being the catalyst for that win.

bloody hell Bosh... well remembered! QPR get player sent off for taking a free too quickly... Sounds about right :)
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 15:17 - Jan 24 with 1692 viewsW7Ranger

Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 14:27 - Jan 24 by bosh67

Or 9 men against Crewe in THAT end of season clash which f***ed up our auto promotion hopes.
Akos Buzsaky - Best QPR Goal on 17:17 - Jan 24 with 1563 viewsNushnool

Absolutely amazing. I can't believe there's been another player for us with that level of consistency of quality in their goals.

Scoring a free-kick with his left foot takes the biscuit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024