Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heaven or Hull Match Thread 16:56 - Feb 18 with 50945 viewsPinnerPaul

Busy tomorrow am pre match, with grandchildren visiting, so starting this one now.

Taking my 'boy' to the game - think it will be somewhere between heaven and Hull, so I've gone for 0-0 - cue more angst I expect.
3
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:16 - Feb 18 with 10402 viewsBoston

QPR 2 Hull nuffink
Dykes and Dykes again.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:35 - Feb 18 with 10349 viewsbosh67

This is a good game for the players to show their metal and grind out a decent win. Prove some folks wrong.

2-1 to us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:48 - Feb 18 with 10336 viewsnix

I also think we'll come back to a bit of form 2-0 the Rs, Jack and Luke scoring.
1
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:55 - Feb 18 with 10314 viewsDieByYourSide

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:48 - Feb 18 by nix

I also think we'll come back to a bit of form 2-0 the Rs, Jack and Luke scoring.


Jack? New signing?

Poll: And it's hi ho

0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:57 - Feb 18 with 10298 viewsHarbour

Another nervy game 1-0 to the Rs Austin in 88th minute.
0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 18:07 - Feb 18 with 10257 viewsDorse

I want to believe.

Perhaps Dom Ball's new spoken word album of Whitney Houston covers will encourage me.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

3
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 18:15 - Feb 18 with 10244 viewsnix

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:48 - Feb 18 by nix

I also think we'll come back to a bit of form 2-0 the Rs, Jack and Luke scoring.


Haha! I was just watching Jack Draper win in the tennis, while I was typing! I meant Lyndon.
3
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 18:17 - Feb 18 with 10238 viewsnix

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 18:07 - Feb 18 by Dorse

I want to believe.

Perhaps Dom Ball's new spoken word album of Whitney Houston covers will encourage me.


Is it like William Shatner's version of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? I can only hope...
4
Login to get fewer ads

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 18:17 - Feb 18 with 10234 viewsswitchingcode

0 3
Forss hat trick
0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 18:21 - Feb 18 with 10230 viewsRangersw12

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 18:17 - Feb 18 by switchingcode

0 3
Forss hat trick


Hopefully he does his ACL
-1
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 18:21 - Feb 18 with 10227 viewsRangersw12

Tight one nil win
0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 19:04 - Feb 18 with 10154 viewsswitchingcode

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 18:21 - Feb 18 by Rangersw12

Hopefully he does his ACL


going by my predictions history I expect you will win 3 0 and also shut the bed wetters up.
0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 19:45 - Feb 18 with 10074 viewscolinallcars

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 18:17 - Feb 18 by nix

Is it like William Shatner's version of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? I can only hope...


I've got the album…..great version of Rocket Man.
0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 20:00 - Feb 18 with 10050 viewsQPRSteve

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 19:45 - Feb 18 by colinallcars

I've got the album…..great version of Rocket Man.


Have you tried Otex?
0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 20:07 - Feb 18 with 10039 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-0 Rangers (always optimistic)
[Post edited 18 Feb 2022 20:11]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

2
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 20:40 - Feb 18 with 9972 viewsHarbour

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 17:57 - Feb 18 by Harbour

Another nervy game 1-0 to the Rs Austin in 88th minute.


Got 5 family and friends coming really hope we put on a performance and get the win..come on you rs
2
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 20:45 - Feb 18 with 9965 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Well any lingering apocalyptic weather and South West Trains permitting I'm dragging Mrs and mini SF up to HQ tomorrow. We've had no power since 11am though so pretty good chance none of us will be able to cleanse ourselves prior to departure as we've been given an ETA of 'by 11pm Saturday' for restoration, apologies in advance to anyone in SAF. 2-1 the Hoops, surely.
2
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 20:46 - Feb 18 with 9960 viewskensalriser

We can at least be reasonably assured Jarrod Bowen won't score against us.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

1
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 20:54 - Feb 18 with 9951 viewsqprrunner

Wholesale changes. Seny back in net tomorrow. Amos starting in midfield with Stef dropping to the bench. Willock although not fully fit playing off Charlie. Cmon Uuursss
0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 18 with 9937 viewsjoe90

Hate to be a downer, but can’t see us winning. Based on what I’ve seen in last few games there’s no reason tomorrow would be any different.

I thought we’d see a response at Millwall, but that wasn't to be.

If our midfield plays like it has done we could be in for a long afternoon of watching the boys ‘recycle’ the ball as Warbs puts it. Hull could be worse than Reading in which case happy days!

My predictions are generally very bad and I hope this one is no exception.
0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 21:35 - Feb 18 with 9872 viewsbosh67

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 21:00 - Feb 18 by joe90

Hate to be a downer, but can’t see us winning. Based on what I’ve seen in last few games there’s no reason tomorrow would be any different.

I thought we’d see a response at Millwall, but that wasn't to be.

If our midfield plays like it has done we could be in for a long afternoon of watching the boys ‘recycle’ the ball as Warbs puts it. Hull could be worse than Reading in which case happy days!

My predictions are generally very bad and I hope this one is no exception.


Thanks Joe, that's really cheered me up!

Just to get you back on track I'm saying QPR 10 Hull 0

F*ck it, 12-0 - why not!?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

4
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 22:18 - Feb 18 with 9823 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 21:35 - Feb 18 by bosh67

Thanks Joe, that's really cheered me up!

Just to get you back on track I'm saying QPR 10 Hull 0

F*ck it, 12-0 - why not!?


I think you're both wrong.

5-0.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 22:35 - Feb 18 with 9787 viewsqueensparker

For the first time in a long time I’m neither there or able to watch/listen to it, so we’ll definitely put in a performance for the ages. You’re welcome lads
0
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 06:27 - Feb 19 with 9662 viewsRs_Holy

I’m going today so we will probably lose?… hope the fans stay with the team whatever the result?
1
Heaven or Hull Match Thread on 07:02 - Feb 19 with 9636 viewsdmm

I just want to see one of those better second halfs we used to do. Please. Pretty please.

2-0 to the beautiful ones.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026