Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton 13:52 - Mar 13 with 3892 viewsT_Block

Good manager.
We are xxxking jumping around the room here.
Please ,please please higher-ups keep him and give him bit of cash
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 14:01]
Warburton on 14:09 - Mar 13 with 3225 viewsHooping_Mad

Good Manager? Luton threw that away

We could barely string a pass together for the first hour, yes we won but I would give those rose tints a good clean.

Just explain to me what Hendrick offered for 70 mins today?

Think you may have gone a little overboard there

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Warburton on 14:11 - Mar 13 with 3188 viewsjohncharles

We all question his team selections and formations but he has a a habit of proving us wrong. I think he has a lot of problems at the moment but (no Dykes and Seny) so has to juggle things as best he can especially with some big games coming up thick and fast.

Strong and stable my arse.

Warburton on 14:15 - Mar 13 with 3141 viewssdm1508

In the time Warburton has been in charge,we have one more points from losing positions than any other team in the top 4 leagues.
Warburton on 14:16 - Mar 13 with 3123 viewsplasmahoop

Warburton on 14:09 - Mar 13 by Hooping_Mad

We could barely string a pass together for the first hour, yes we won but I would give those rose tints a good clean.

He is a good manager though. We have struggled recently, but we dug out a win. He also behaves with dignity, unlike the Luton manager who looks as though he ought to be in a secure unit somewhere
Warburton on 14:16 - Mar 13 with 3110 viewsT_Block

Ok ,and I am trying to be fair,Luton came out of the traps fast ,and worked hard but nothing much between the sides first half and I would rather have our brand of football to theirs any day.

Second half they began to tire, and our better players began to affect the game.Point is this Warburton game plan came-off.Willock came on and changed the game.

I think the manager took a team low on confidence and came up with a plan and it worked.

64% possession? Are you saying this team cannot pass?
Warburton on 14:19 - Mar 13 with 3060 viewsHooping_Mad

Warburton on 14:16 - Mar 13 by plasmahoop

He is a good manager though. We have struggled recently, but we dug out a win. He also behaves with dignity, unlike the Luton manager who looks as though he ought to be in a secure unit somewhere

Yes the Luton manager was looking a little wound up

At least the post match comments should be more bearable this week.

Warburton on 14:20 - Mar 13 with 3036 viewsManinBlack

Warburton on 14:15 - Mar 13 by sdm1508

In the time Warburton has been in charge,we have one more points from losing positions than any other team in the top 4 leagues.

Is that correct after today's great win? Yesterday Sky said Coventry had the best record this season after they came from behind.
Warburton on 14:20 - Mar 13 with 3039 viewsplasmahoop

As Richie benaud said, take all the credit you can in victory, in the safe and certain knowledge that in defeat, you take the blame
Login to get fewer ads

Warburton on 14:22 - Mar 13 with 3020 viewsHooping_Mad

Warburton on 14:16 - Mar 13 by T_Block

Ok ,and I am trying to be fair,Luton came out of the traps fast ,and worked hard but nothing much between the sides first half and I would rather have our brand of football to theirs any day.

Second half they began to tire, and our better players began to affect the game.Point is this Warburton game plan came-off.Willock came on and changed the game.

I think the manager took a team low on confidence and came up with a plan and it worked.

64% possession? Are you saying this team cannot pass?

Not in the first half for some weird reason no.

Second half was much better, waiting for teams to tire was discussed here to be fair. I mentioned that it looks like a rope a dope but we ended up looked like the dope for quite a while let be honest.

We rode our luck in my opinion, but second half management was better I do agree

Edit: Lets not forget they had a good goal disallowed so morally we earned a draw.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 14:24]

Warburton on 14:24 - Mar 13 with 2990 viewsHastings_Hoops

I think warburtons record speaks for itself and on balance we are getting stronger and stronger the longer he is in charge.

…it does infuriate me that he fails to start with Amos… we looked so much better when Amos came in and started buzzing around
Warburton on 14:29 - Mar 13 with 2931 viewssdm1508

Warburton on 14:22 - Mar 13 by Hooping_Mad

Not in the first half for some weird reason no.

Second half was much better, waiting for teams to tire was discussed here to be fair. I mentioned that it looks like a rope a dope but we ended up looked like the dope for quite a while let be honest.

We rode our luck in my opinion, but second half management was better I do agree

Edit: Lets not forget they had a good goal disallowed so morally we earned a draw.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 14:24]

Do you mean the goal that was actually offside so rightly disallowed? We werent great in the first half. Think we Co trolled the game at times without doing anything withy eh ball. Looked better and more balanced once Hendrik went off. Allowed Stefan to sit back in midfield with Field and gave us more control. Stefan looks a bit lost when asked to play more forward.
Warburton on 14:30 - Mar 13 with 2915 viewsHooping_Mad

Warburton on 14:29 - Mar 13 by sdm1508

Do you mean the goal that was actually offside so rightly disallowed? We werent great in the first half. Think we Co trolled the game at times without doing anything withy eh ball. Looked better and more balanced once Hendrik went off. Allowed Stefan to sit back in midfield with Field and gave us more control. Stefan looks a bit lost when asked to play more forward.

No the goal they scored that was onside but disallowed.

Warburton on 14:31 - Mar 13 with 2913 viewssdm1508

Warburton on 14:20 - Mar 13 by ManinBlack

Is that correct after today's great win? Yesterday Sky said Coventry had the best record this season after they came from behind.

Taken from Jack Supple on Twitter. Does a lot of stats for us

Since Mark Warburton’s first season in charge in 2019-20, QPR have won more points from losing positions than any other side in England’s top four divisions (53).
Warburton on 14:32 - Mar 13 with 2901 viewsT_Block

Chris Willock was on the bench today.If we had lost, it would be fair to say the knee-jerk know-it alls would have pounced.Now managers have plans -dependent on the players -sometimes they do not come-off.Today it did.Two wins in eight.Staring at 9th place.Rangers needed a plan B and that is very difficult with the players available.

So credit where credit is due.

Mark Warburton and coaching team, and Rob Dickie's shoulder did brilliantly today.

Very very pleased with my team today
Warburton on 14:37 - Mar 13 with 2848 viewsted_hendrix

Warburton the Manager has got us into 4th place in this league and that's all that matters to me.
Sunday 3rd March and all is good, sometimes you burgle results sometimes you earn them.

He'll do for me.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Warburton on 14:37 - Mar 13 with 2847 viewsHooping_Mad

Warburton on 14:32 - Mar 13 by T_Block

Chris Willock was on the bench today.If we had lost, it would be fair to say the knee-jerk know-it alls would have pounced.Now managers have plans -dependent on the players -sometimes they do not come-off.Today it did.Two wins in eight.Staring at 9th place.Rangers needed a plan B and that is very difficult with the players available.

So credit where credit is due.

Mark Warburton and coaching team, and Rob Dickie's shoulder did brilliantly today.

Very very pleased with my team today

It's great to discuss the match with like minded fans but do you need to throw muck around?

Some people may think differently to you it doesn't automatically make them wrong.

Warburton on 14:48 - Mar 13 with 2767 viewsT_Block

No wasn't having a go at you.Knee-Jerks are the ones who post after a loss that a) the manager is shit and should be sacked b) They could do better (hind-sight is a marvellous thing)c) player A,B,or C is shit.
Criticism of the team and players is inevitable as long as it is in context, ie we have very very little money and a team of young players who are learning.

What we do have is a good manager and coaching team who are doing remarkable well.

Hard to judge but team looked a lot more relaxed with Stefansson today problem is keeping him fit

Also how many games is it since dykes started?

Gray did well today.Do it again on Wednesday
Warburton on 14:55 - Mar 13 with 2714 viewsterryb

Warburton on 14:30 - Mar 13 by Hooping_Mad

Remind me when that was?

I recall a goal being disallowed for a correct offside decision, but no other.

You've also failed to mention the handball leading to their goal.
Warburton on 15:03 - Mar 13 with 2643 viewsHooping_Mad

Warburton on 14:55 - Mar 13 by terryb

Remind me when that was?

I recall a goal being disallowed for a correct offside decision, but no other.

You've also failed to mention the handball leading to their goal.

Failed to mention it as we were discussing the other 'Goal' but to give that would have been harsh, it pings off his knee while his arm was raised for balance.

Having watched the disallowed goal again, I still think it was ok, sorry. If it wasn't then I'm fine with being wrong.

Edit: it was a rather good goal if we were being honest
[Post edited 13 Mar 2022 15:04]

Warburton on 15:14 - Mar 13 with 2571 viewsnix

Warburton on 15:03 - Mar 13 by Hooping_Mad

Failed to mention it as we were discussing the other 'Goal' but to give that would have been harsh, it pings off his knee while his arm was raised for balance.

Having watched the disallowed goal again, I still think it was ok, sorry. If it wasn't then I'm fine with being wrong.

It looked offside to me. Certainly not an obviously wrong decision.

Both the pundits at half time thought it was a handball for their goal because it only dropped at his feet because it came off his arm. And it didn't look like his hand was in a natural position to me. I wouldn't complain if a handball was given against us for that kind of situation.
Warburton on 15:16 - Mar 13 with 2533 viewsManinBlack

Warburton on 14:31 - Mar 13 by sdm1508

Taken from Jack Supple on Twitter. Does a lot of stats for us

Since Mark Warburton’s first season in charge in 2019-20, QPR have won more points from losing positions than any other side in England’s top four divisions (53).

OK thanks for clarifying. So Coventry might be ahead of us just for this season but we are ahead over 3 years.
Warburton on 15:20 - Mar 13 with 2494 viewsqprrunner

Warburton on 15:03 - Mar 13 by Hooping_Mad

Definitely on the wind up here 😅

Tight call but he’s in front on the last defender lol how can you even debate this and he’s had a shit touch it’s pinged off his arm and landed at his feet. Clear handball, not sure what Marshall was doing mind.
Warburton on 15:34 - Mar 13 with 2425 viewsDamo1962

Warburton on 14:16 - Mar 13 by plasmahoop

This 🙂
Warburton on 17:34 - Mar 13 with 2219 viewsQPROslo

Warburton on 14:30 - Mar 13 by Hooping_Mad

Saw a clip that confirmed he was off, just.
Warburton on 17:36 - Mar 13 with 2205 viewsPinnerPaul

Warburton on 14:09 - Mar 13 by Hooping_Mad

Hmmm, its the old football 'rule' I guess - win and its the players, lose and its the manager - was ever thus.

You won't see clearer examples of how nonsense this is by looking at Leeds and Watford!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024