Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a 12:37 - Mar 15 with 11227 viewsCorbyQPR

Chel£$a want the tie played behind closed doors as it not fair hahahahahahahahahahahahah
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 12:37]
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 12:43 - Mar 15 with 5505 viewsnix

Ah bless. Everything's against them.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 12:43 - Mar 15 with 5518 viewsRangersw12

Chelsea are getting 45% of the gate receipts against Boro anyway so it does seem a bit stupid to not allow Chelsea fans to travel

Going forward are away fans allowed at Chelsea as if not other clubs could request the same thing
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 12:44 - Mar 15 with 5506 viewsMaggsinho

They've already sold 600 tickets previously so it's not like they won't have any support there.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 12:47 - Mar 15 with 5460 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 12:44 - Mar 15 by Maggsinho

They've already sold 600 tickets previously so it's not like they won't have any support there.

That was enough for us to win 4-1 at Old Trafford, but then we did have Divine Intervention.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 12:55 - Mar 15 with 5394 viewsthemodfather

the game should go ahead with no chelsea there, why should boro fans miss out , beam the match back to surrey for away fans to watch via screen.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:06 - Mar 15 with 5345 viewsbosh67

As much as I hate Chelsea for reasons that I may have to explain to the maker in the afterlife I do get a sense that the fans are being punished in all this. If the club is under government control the income will be diverted from where it was going to them. It just seems very harsh on the ordinary fans. Much as they knew the Russian money wasn't all being used for the love of the club, the fans generally just want to support their team. I thought Simon Jordan spoke very well this morning on the subject.

I can see Chelsea going to the wall to be honest. The fans having to do a Wimbledon FC job and go back to working their way up the non-leagues. Weirdly there may be some older Chelsea fans who'd prefer that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:15 - Mar 15 with 5264 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

National Express are doing some good bulk ticket deals at the moment, or maybe they could get within the £20k limit if they do that split ticket thing that Clive is so good at, rather than just book straightforward returns.
We all know that some other filthy rich bstard will bail them out eventually, but isn’t this fun, nonetheless.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:18 - Mar 15 with 5241 viewsHAYESBOY

F U C K EM!

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:28 - Mar 15 with 5183 viewsRs_Holy

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:06 - Mar 15 by bosh67

As much as I hate Chelsea for reasons that I may have to explain to the maker in the afterlife I do get a sense that the fans are being punished in all this. If the club is under government control the income will be diverted from where it was going to them. It just seems very harsh on the ordinary fans. Much as they knew the Russian money wasn't all being used for the love of the club, the fans generally just want to support their team. I thought Simon Jordan spoke very well this morning on the subject.

I can see Chelsea going to the wall to be honest. The fans having to do a Wimbledon FC job and go back to working their way up the non-leagues. Weirdly there may be some older Chelsea fans who'd prefer that.

'I can see Chelsea going to the wall to be honest. The fans having to do a Wimbledon FC job and go back to working their way up the non-leagues'....
Have you been drinking??? Absolutely zero chance this will happen. Wimbledon where in the Championship and playing in front of a couple of thousand fans at Selhurst Park. Chelsea will be in the Champions League next season getting paid millions by BT Sport. Nobody wanted to go near Wimbledon back then (apart from Chris Wright who wanted to close them down and merge them with QPR). There are apparently 150 interested parties in purchasing chelsea... they will be just fine next season.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2022 14:50]
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:40 - Mar 15 with 5096 viewsTonto

there are times where I try to divorce myself from the "I hate Chelsea so sod them" attitude I have had for all 501 of my years on this planet and try to see the bigger picture. THe impact on the fans, the impact on football in general.

then their fans start singing Abramovich's name during the minute applause for Ukraine. They hoist banners to his legacy. their former captain calls him "the best" and now, in what can only be described as absolute arrogance, they want Middlesborough punished too. forget that Boro need the money as much if not more so (I also subscribe to the someone rich will buy Chelsea they will be fine approach). forget that you have world superstars playing against championship players. Spin in like Putin and say "its for integrity".

Yes, not every Chelsea fan is a moronic thug, so I slightly feel for them, but for all the other attitudes displayed by this entitled club, I have to go back to "sod them"

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:59 - Mar 15 with 4977 viewstoboboly

Hehehehehehehehe. Good ol' Gibson

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/a-statement-from-middlesbrough-fc

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:01 - Mar 15 with 4948 viewsBoston

Closed doors! Surely an Iron Curtain would suffice?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:07 - Mar 15 with 4924 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:40 - Mar 15 by Tonto

there are times where I try to divorce myself from the "I hate Chelsea so sod them" attitude I have had for all 501 of my years on this planet and try to see the bigger picture. THe impact on the fans, the impact on football in general.

then their fans start singing Abramovich's name during the minute applause for Ukraine. They hoist banners to his legacy. their former captain calls him "the best" and now, in what can only be described as absolute arrogance, they want Middlesborough punished too. forget that Boro need the money as much if not more so (I also subscribe to the someone rich will buy Chelsea they will be fine approach). forget that you have world superstars playing against championship players. Spin in like Putin and say "its for integrity".

Yes, not every Chelsea fan is a moronic thug, so I slightly feel for them, but for all the other attitudes displayed by this entitled club, I have to go back to "sod them"

"Yes, not every Chelsea fan is a moronic thug..."

Hmmm, are we really SURE about that, though?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:10 - Mar 15 with 4904 viewsdodge_stoke_r

You make a lucid, well thought out argument. But I think most off us just think f**k em
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:12 - Mar 15 with 4895 viewsRs_Holy

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:59 - Mar 15 by toboboly

Brilliant :)
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:18 - Mar 15 with 4854 viewsthemodfather

doubt they go to the wall, but hopefully some sponger comes in, and sells sells sells the assets and players, takes out loans and they face reality of a BUDGET. Candy talks big but is pulling funds together .
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:27 - Mar 15 with 4795 viewsrrrspricey

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 13:59 - Mar 15 by toboboly

Was listening to Talksport earlier and Simon Jordon said he'd received a message from Gibson saying you can't use "sporting integrity" and Chels** in the same sentence
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:31 - Mar 15 with 4762 viewsdaveB

outstanding from Steve Gibson

"Given the reasons for these sanctions, for Chelsea to seek to invoke sporting "integrity" as reason for the game being played behind closed doors is ironic in the extreme."

I mean you have to laugh that they want it played behind closed doors as they only sold 600 tickets, can we ask for the same against Forest on Wednesday if this works
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:42 - Mar 15 with 4711 viewsToast_R

Boro are not having it!
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:43 - Mar 15 with 4709 viewsGalileo

Incredible request.

Just proves they have no comprehension of the real world.

Echoing earlier sentiment, fuk em.
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:46 - Mar 15 with 4694 viewsNorthernr

Wallop.

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:49 - Mar 15 with 4672 viewsdaveB

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:43 - Mar 15 by Galileo

Incredible request.

Just proves they have no comprehension of the real world.

Echoing earlier sentiment, fuk em.

They reckon it will cost then 60k to get to Middlesbrough, i know the trains have gone up but f ck me
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:52 - Mar 15 with 4649 viewsaston_hoop

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:49 - Mar 15 by daveB

They reckon it will cost then 60k to get to Middlesbrough, i know the trains have gone up but f ck me

can do it for 35 quid return on the Megabus

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:53 - Mar 15 with 4640 viewsCorbyQPR

Surely if accepted, which it wont be, that will mean all their home and away games will be BCDs. Same logic all round. What a bunch of plebs..
Middlesbrough v Chel£$a on 14:56 - Mar 15 with 4620 viewsdaveB

sadly no chance, they will just get bought by some other billionaire and carry on as normal, hopefully this time they get one that wants their money back in the end
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024