Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Tarq's 18:47 - May 2 with 4231 viewsToast_R

Systematically dismantling Luton's goal difference for the final playoff spot; midly amusing. They are getting a taster of what life in the Prem may well look like for them next season if they managed to do it. Mitrović just broken the record for most goals scored in the Championship with 42 and counting. That is ridiculous.
The Tarq's on 18:51 - May 2 with 3659 viewsthame_hoops

Does anyone know what the status is with the new stand? Will it be open for next year? Just out of interest
The Tarq's on 18:54 - May 2 with 3633 viewsToast_R

The Tarq's on 18:51 - May 2 by thame_hoops

Does anyone know what the status is with the new stand? Will it be open for next year? Just out of interest

Yes apparently will be open for next season.
6-0 now.
The Tarq's on 18:56 - May 2 with 3604 viewsHAYESBOY

Love it if Middlesbrough pip Luton/Jones to a playoff place.

Looking forward to the Jones interview afterwards. Probably claim they should of won.

Smells like a trout farm in here

The Tarq's on 19:33 - May 2 with 3437 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's opened the door for the Marxist Hunters, though.
(They're not racists, y'know).

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Tarq's on 19:35 - May 2 with 3404 viewslongbottom

Just this once I’ll be rooting for the fakes on saturday.
The Tarq's on 19:36 - May 2 with 3398 viewsCamberleyR

Funny how the BBC site mentions Whittingham's record now, yet last season no mention was made of it and they were trying to make out that Toney had got the record and only because the Championship was called Division One back then.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Tarq's on 19:37 - May 2 with 3382 viewsCamberleyR

The Tarq's on 18:56 - May 2 by HAYESBOY

Looking forward to the Jones interview afterwards. Probably claim they should of won.

I wouldn't like to see his blood pressure reading at the moment

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The Tarq's on 19:47 - May 2 with 3318 viewsstowmarketrange

The Tarq's on 18:54 - May 2 by Toast_R

6-0 now.

It looks like Fulham don’t have to do very much to beat them either.
Login to get fewer ads

The Tarq's on 19:51 - May 2 with 3269 viewsManinBlack

They had nine out injured Jones says. They can still do it as Reading on the beach. Third 7 goal haul for Fulham this season and they have won over half their games by at least three goals.
The Tarq's on 19:51 - May 2 with 3269 viewsToast_R

Just watched Jones's post match and the excuses were rolling off his tongue. Embarrassing actually.. Injuries, injuries, he's missing that player and this player and its like Fulham playing with nine of their starting eleven out. What a w@nker.
The Tarq's on 19:53 - May 2 with 3251 viewsQPRSteve

Keith Stroud must be crying his eyes out after that.
The Tarq's on 19:55 - May 2 with 3238 viewsDannyPaddox

The Tarq's on 19:56 - May 2 with 3236 viewsBostonR

I was watching and thinking we haven’t got a chance of getting promoted along with most of the current Championship teams. The gap between the sides coming down and the rest just seems to have gotten bigger. The play-offs is the height of our ambition. I would bet now that the three that eventually get relegated will go up next season.
The Tarq's on 20:07 - May 2 with 3188 viewsDannyPaddox

The Tarq's on 19:56 - May 2 by BostonR

I was watching and thinking we haven’t got a chance of getting promoted along with most of the current Championship teams. The gap between the sides coming down and the rest just seems to have gotten bigger. The play-offs is the height of our ambition. I would bet now that the three that eventually get relegated will go up next season.

I was talking about this over the weekend. When the Norwich/ Fulham swapsie yo-yo thing expands to the same 3 teams replacing the 3 same teams every season. Just how many seasons will it be before those in charge realise money has totally destroyed the competition in the game and the fans realise it’s all a waste of fcuking time?
The Tarq's on 20:16 - May 2 with 3140 viewsJuzzie

The Tarq's on 20:07 - May 2 by DannyPaddox

I was talking about this over the weekend. When the Norwich/ Fulham swapsie yo-yo thing expands to the same 3 teams replacing the 3 same teams every season. Just how many seasons will it be before those in charge realise money has totally destroyed the competition in the game and the fans realise it’s all a waste of fcuking time?

Those in charge are well happy ‘cos they’re on massive executive salaries.
The Tarq's on 20:16 - May 2 with 3133 viewsthame_hoops

The Tarq's on 19:55 - May 2 by DannyPaddox

What’s in the booooooox
The Tarq's on 20:36 - May 2 with 3048 viewsstowmarketrange

The Tarq's on 20:07 - May 2 by DannyPaddox

It might be only 1 yo-yoing this season if sheffield Utd don’t go up in the playoffs.Wba didn’t spend too much and tried to rely on the old guard.
The Tarq's on 20:54 - May 2 with 2953 viewsToast_R

The Tarq's on 20:36 - May 2 by stowmarketrange

It might be only 1 yo-yoing this season if sheffield Utd don’t go up in the playoffs.Wba didn’t spend too much and tried to rely on the old guard.

Yes I'm really looking forward to tomorrow nights Florest v Bournemouth match and hope the flourists beat them to second. This is essentially another play-off final given what is at stake.

I think this season's version of Fulham is different league to the one Parker took up via the play-offs. You'd like to think this time they'll stick with the team that won the division and not feel the need to replace 80% of them with mercenaries like the their previous two Premier league campaigns.

Was browsing my Facebook memories yesterday and had loads of Watford 2011 photo's come up. How great it felt to be there seeing us become champions and all what lay ahead with a great team. I'm jealous of the Tarq's. Lucky bastards.
The Tarq's on 21:10 - May 2 with 2887 viewsstowmarketrange

The Tarq's on 20:54 - May 2 by Toast_R

Yes I'm really looking forward to tomorrow nights Florest v Bournemouth match and hope the flourists beat them to second. This is essentially another play-off final given what is at stake.

I think this season's version of Fulham is different league to the one Parker took up via the play-offs. You'd like to think this time they'll stick with the team that won the division and not feel the need to replace 80% of them with mercenaries like the their previous two Premier league campaigns.

Was browsing my Facebook memories yesterday and had loads of Watford 2011 photo's come up. How great it felt to be there seeing us become champions and all what lay ahead with a great team. I'm jealous of the Tarq's. Lucky bastards.

I was talking to a couple of Watford fans in the pub after that game in 2011,and they were jealous of our success that season.Who would’ve thought they would have spent twice as much time in the premier league as we have over the last 11 years. Football is a funny old game Saint.
[Post edited 2 May 2022 21:20]
The Tarq's on 21:49 - May 2 with 2746 viewsManinBlack

The Tarq's on 20:36 - May 2 by stowmarketrange

The problem next season is you will have three coming down loaded and if Sheffield don't go up then you will have them and West Brom still with parachute money. If it all goes to script with money talking, then there may only be one play off place on offer.
The Tarq's on 22:03 - May 2 with 2685 viewsenfieldargh

The Tarq's on 18:54 - May 2 by Toast_R

6-0 now.

Apparently £1,000 season tickets available.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Tarq's on 09:11 - May 3 with 2184 viewsRs_Holy

The Tarq's
The Tarq's on 09:12 - May 3 with 2181 viewsswitchingcode

The Tarq's on 22:03 - May 2 by enfieldargh

Apparently £1,000 season tickets available.

Yes heard the same and no concessions.Only 2000 seats for next season while they complete the rest of what is a fantastic stand.
The Tarq's on 09:34 - May 3 with 2114 viewsterryb

While it is often mentioned that many clubs that haver been relegated from The Premier gain promotion, it's the same with coming up from Division One.

How many promotions & relegations have Barnsley, Rotherham & Wigan had in recent seasons? Maybe that gap is just as big as the one above?
The Tarq's on 15:27 - May 3 with 1886 viewsPinnerPaul

The Tarq's on 18:56 - May 2 by HAYESBOY

Blamed injuries, obviously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024