Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager: odds 13:14 - May 3 with 178014 viewsTonto

Manning favourite. Eustace second favourite. Our old friend Timmy turns up again.

https://www.bettingodds.com/thesackrace/teams/queens-park-rangers

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

New Manager: odds on 06:10 - May 31 with 3331 viewsderbyhoop

I'm almost beyond caring.

Beale looked a good bet but is, apparently, on 600k at AVFC, and hoping for an increase..
Manning would have been a decent choice but has really only had 1 season in the hot seat. Even if everything went right for him.
Robinson has been talked of previously and appears to have done Ok at Oxford.
Any of those 3 would be OK by me.

We've also had Ainsworth, Rowberry and Thomasson suggested.

I'd just like to see the board make a decision before the players are back for pre season

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

New Manager: odds on 07:08 - May 31 with 3163 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

New Manager: odds on 06:10 - May 31 by derbyhoop

Beale looked a good bet but is, apparently, on 600k at AVFC, and hoping for an increase..
Manning would have been a decent choice but has really only had 1 season in the hot seat. Even if everything went right for him.

I'd just like to see the board make a decision before the players are back for pre season

That’s another month away to be fair. I don’t think we’ve taken too long have we?

My immediate concern is getting Barbet signed up.
[Post edited 31 May 2022 7:09]
New Manager: odds on 07:23 - May 31 with 3126 viewsdistortR

New Manager: odds on 06:10 - May 31 by derbyhoop

yeah, I'm at the "whatever" stage, Shame about Warbs but I do think his position had become untenable, no blame attached to either party.

So whoever gets the job gets my support.
New Manager: odds on 07:51 - May 31 with 3015 viewsNorthernr

New Manager: odds on 07:08 - May 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

That’s another month away to be fair. I don’t think we’ve taken too long have we?

Pre-season starts June 18.
New Manager: odds on 08:04 - May 31 with 2963 viewsbosh67

I think the time being taken to find the right person is intelligent and shows the board aren’t panicking. Klopp’s contract doesn’t run out until summer 2026 so it’s a waiting game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New Manager: odds on 08:06 - May 31 with 2955 viewsBklynRanger

Was that Birmingham Live story about Beale from any kind of trusted source? It really didn't have any content at all.

I see that bettingodds link isn't even producing a list for me now.
New Manager: odds on 08:13 - May 31 with 2904 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

New Manager: odds on 07:51 - May 31 by Northernr

Was thinking more fixtures than training.
New Manager: odds on 08:15 - May 31 with 2902 viewsMetallica_Hoop

#announceravel

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

New Manager: odds on 08:15 - May 31 with 2901 viewsdavman

New Manager: odds on 08:04 - May 31 by bosh67

I think the time being taken to find the right person is intelligent and shows the board aren’t panicking. Klopp’s contract doesn’t run out until summer 2026 so it’s a waiting game.

... Or it could be desparate as all their first choices decide to take any one of the many other jobs available or soon to be available because everyone can pay more than we can.

I am never relaxed with anything our club do as their track record is pss poor.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

New Manager: odds on 08:24 - May 31 with 2833 viewsPlanetHonneywood

PST starts in three weeks and unless it’s Eustice or the second coming of Ramsey or possibly Ainsworth, the new bloke has to uproot himself and maybe wife and kids, and get themselves settled. And as is the fashion these days, he might want to bring in one or two assistants with him.

During which time we’ve got the turnstile into the player’s dressing room doing its usual spinning.

Ideally I’d prefer our strategically thought out plan to have resulted in the perfect candidate beingv approached, signed up, settled in and hard at plotting a glorious silver lined campaign ahead.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New Manager: odds on 08:26 - May 31 with 2818 viewsNorthernr

New Manager: odds on 08:24 - May 31 by PlanetHonneywood

PST starts in three weeks and unless it’s Eustice or the second coming of Ramsey or possibly Ainsworth, the new bloke has to uproot himself and maybe wife and kids, and get themselves settled. And as is the fashion these days, he might want to bring in one or two assistants with him.

During which time we’ve got the turnstile into the player’s dressing room doing its usual spinning.

Ideally I’d prefer our strategically thought out plan to have resulted in the perfect candidate beingv approached, signed up, settled in and hard at plotting a glorious silver lined campaign ahead.

In other news seems increasingly likely those "conversations are continuing with..." players were actually "players we made derisory offers just to say we'd done it" players after all, given their deals are up tomorrow and there's no news...
New Manager: odds on 08:33 - May 31 with 2771 viewsdaveB

New Manager: odds on 07:51 - May 31 by Northernr

That seems really early, i know we kick off a week earlier than usual but a month a half pre season seems odd
New Manager: odds on 08:38 - May 31 with 2721 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just can’t see them announcing a manager before the current one’s deal is up.

I also travel further than Karl Robinson to get to my work.

Would rather they take their time to be honest, but some updates wouldn’t go amiss.
New Manager: odds on 08:51 - May 31 with 2625 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

New Manager: odds on 08:33 - May 31 by daveB

That seems really early, i know we kick off a week earlier than usual but a month a half pre season seems odd

Maybe it's more to do with the length of close season? If we'd been in the playoffs there's no way we would start pre season then. As it stands by June 18th the team won't have trained together for nearly 6 weeks. Makes more sense when you think of it like that.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

New Manager: odds on 08:55 - May 31 with 2595 viewsHeadington

A few minutes ago ...
@JPercyTelegraph
#QPR are close to appointing Michael Beale as manager. Beale is very keen to become a No 1 and #avfc have known there was always a chance of this happening since appointing Steven Gerrard.
New Manager: odds on 09:00 - May 31 with 2546 viewsthorpebankR

New Manager: odds on 08:55 - May 31 by Headington

A few minutes ago ...
@JPercyTelegraph
#QPR are close to appointing Michael Beale as manager. Beale is very keen to become a No 1 and #avfc have known there was always a chance of this happening since appointing Steven Gerrard.

1-4 fav now
New Manager: odds on 09:03 - May 31 with 2505 viewsNorthernr

John Cross at The Mirror reporting the same.
New Manager: odds on 09:07 - May 31 with 2454 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

LfW 0610: ‘No chance of Beale, we’re doomed!’

LfW 0905: ‘Beale odds on, all the papers say so’

Love you guys!
New Manager: odds on 09:15 - May 31 with 2345 viewsRangersw12

Well a bit of a left field appointment and definitely a LF pick

Really hope this works out 🤞🤞🤞
New Manager: odds on 09:16 - May 31 with 2321 viewsFrankRightguard

New Manager: odds on 08:55 - May 31 by Headington

A few minutes ago ...
@JPercyTelegraph

John Percy generally doesn’t deal in tittle tattle so seems likely
New Manager: odds on 09:19 - May 31 with 2289 viewsderbyhoop

Presumably we wait for a manager before discussing contracts. Not just Barbet, but Odubajo, Adonah, Owen's as well. If so, the sooner the better. And we surely need somebody in place for the start of pre season.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

New Manager: odds on 09:21 - May 31 with 2272 viewsqueensparker

This bloke seems to know what he’s talking about (broke the first Beale story)

New Manager: odds on 09:25 - May 31 with 2194 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

New Manager: odds on 09:19 - May 31 by derbyhoop

Presumably we wait for a manager before discussing contracts. Not just Barbet, but Odubajo, Adonah, Owen's as well. If so, the sooner the better. And we surely need somebody in place for the start of pre season.

Makes sense.

As we’ve seen this morning the cycle changes by the minute so no need for panic… yet!
New Manager: odds on 09:34 - May 31 with 2080 viewsjohncharles

A plan, a plan. My kingdom for a plan.

Strong and stable my arse.

New Manager: odds on 09:43 - May 31 with 1971 viewsknocker

Sky bet suspend betting. Must be a done deal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024