Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Box Office Closed 08:44 - May 10 with 4639 views222gers

The Box Office is closed today, no doubt to get the staff mentally prepared for the rush of people renewing tomorrow, when next season's prices are announced.
Box Office Closed on 08:56 - May 10 with 4004 viewstoboboly

That kevlar won't put itself on

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Box Office Closed on 09:23 - May 10 with 3935 viewsbosh67

Allegedly Pep's had enough at City, coming here and is bringing in De Bruyne, Foden and Silva, all on 2K a week. So, more bloody midfielders. Do we never learn?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Box Office Closed on 09:27 - May 10 with 3920 viewsnumptydumpty

Box Office Closed on 09:23 - May 10 by bosh67

Allegedly Pep's had enough at City, coming here and is bringing in De Bruyne, Foden and Silva, all on 2K a week. So, more bloody midfielders. Do we never learn?

Still can't get over why we didn't go for Benzema on loan for second half of season. We would have been premier league bound if we had made this simple decision.

No brainer !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Box Office Closed on 10:20 - May 10 with 3821 viewscolinallcars

Just went down South Africa Road, several hundred people queueing with thermos flasks and blankets.
Box Office Closed on 15:40 - May 10 with 3577 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Box Office Closed on 09:23 - May 10 by bosh67

He is bringing Harland also its looking good for us
Box Office Closed on 15:45 - May 10 with 3562 viewsJeff

Box Office Closed on 15:40 - May 10 by CLAREMAN1995

Bit injury prone for my liking, plus he's only 21, was hoping for a bit more experience - someone above mentioned Benzema, which is where we should be looking, IMO...

Can we not knock it?

Box Office Closed on 17:23 - May 10 with 3421 viewsthemodfather

how many actually go to the box office to renew? i'd assume many do it online o avoid the queues that used to occur , anything to avoid using the phone and waiting, waiting endlessly waiting to get thru, those were the days .
i always remember going to the BO for a match ticket and was served by a youngster with an arsenal tie, i did express my dislike at the time.
Box Office Closed on 17:27 - May 10 with 3406 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Box Office Closed on 15:40 - May 10 by CLAREMAN1995

Great back up to Dykes.

Smart move if the Rangers can get this one over the line.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Box Office Closed on 18:51 - May 10 with 3280 viewsLanhoop

End of May

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/season-tickets-202223-100522/
Box Office Closed on 20:43 - May 10 with 3182 viewscolinallcars

Box Office Closed on 17:23 - May 10 by themodfather

how many actually go to the box office to renew? i'd assume many do it online o avoid the queues that used to occur , anything to avoid using the phone and waiting, waiting endlessly waiting to get thru, those were the days .
i always remember going to the BO for a match ticket and was served by a youngster with an arsenal tie, i did express my dislike at the time.

I like to renew in person - it's become a bit of a ritual over the years and I'm quite local. This year maybe not as I'm away for five weeks round about the new time the details are announced. Bugger.
Box Office Closed on 12:11 - May 11 with 2961 viewsPinnerPaul

Box Office Closed on 20:43 - May 10 by colinallcars

I like to renew in person - it's become a bit of a ritual over the years and I'm quite local. This year maybe not as I'm away for five weeks round about the new time the details are announced. Bugger.

I'll need to go in person, to prove I'm officially an old git.
Box Office Closed on 12:58 - May 11 with 2922 viewsstowmarketrange

Box Office Closed on 12:11 - May 11 by PinnerPaul

I'll need to go in person, to prove I'm officially an old git.

They should know your dob as they stopped us getting OAP tickets last summer.I wonder how much our tickets will be for next season?I bet it won’t be £279 still.
Box Office Closed on 18:08 - May 11 with 2786 viewsGloryHunter

I am seriously thinking about not renewing. The main reason will be that I sit in the Upper Loft and - since the installation of those super-bright LED perimeter advertising boards - I simply cannot make out what is happening at the School End. This is worse for floodlit games, of course. So I would be happy to buy a ST for Saturday afternoon games only, but I don't suppose that will be an option.
Box Office Closed on 20:33 - May 11 with 2700 viewscolinallcars

Box Office Closed on 18:08 - May 11 by GloryHunter

I am seriously thinking about not renewing. The main reason will be that I sit in the Upper Loft and - since the installation of those super-bright LED perimeter advertising boards - I simply cannot make out what is happening at the School End. This is worse for floodlit games, of course. So I would be happy to buy a ST for Saturday afternoon games only, but I don't suppose that will be an option.

What Saturday afternoons ?!?
Box Office Closed on 09:22 - May 12 with 2538 viewsGloryHunter

Box Office Closed on 20:33 - May 11 by colinallcars

What Saturday afternoons ?!?

Exactly. I think there were 13 Saturday 3pms this season?
Box Office Closed on 09:46 - May 12 with 2506 viewscolinallcars

Box Office Closed on 09:22 - May 12 by GloryHunter

Could be another dreadful season for Saturday KOs next season with the World Cup break. The saving grace would be relegation for Leeds, so Sky would want them on virtually every week. Everton as well would have been nice but Watford have caved in and are relegated.
Box Office Closed on 09:47 - May 12 with 2498 viewsTheChef

Thought it was 9?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Box Office Closed on 09:49 - May 12 with 2497 viewsLythamR

The LED hoardings are an absolute pain, i find them really intrusive and way too bright, they should be dimmer and not feature so much white but of course that defeats the object which is to be obtrusive and distracting. all they do for me is leave a negative feeling against any brand featured.
Box Office Closed on 10:15 - May 12 with 2463 viewsPunteR

Gonna be a road block when it opens again.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Box Office Closed on 15:41 - May 12 with 2331 viewsPinnerPaul

Box Office Closed on 12:58 - May 11 by stowmarketrange

They should know your dob as they stopped us getting OAP tickets last summer.I wonder how much our tickets will be for next season?I bet it won’t be £279 still.

They didn't stop me, I didn't try as I knew I was too young, never had to tell them my DOB, as far as I know

" Too young" Oh what a lovely description that is!
Box Office Closed on 15:43 - May 12 with 2315 viewsPinnerPaul

Should have been 14, except MW decided that for the first time in over 100 years it was unacceptable to play Weds/Sat.
Box Office Closed on 16:22 - May 12 with 2286 viewsstevec

Just for clarification, as Chef says, we had a sum total of 9 Sat 3pm kick offs at home, 14 that were not.

There was a guy sat behind us who did shifts and travelled a fair distance to get to LR and must have missed half the home games. Harsh to put it mildly.
Box Office Closed on 10:13 - May 13 with 2085 viewsGloryHunter

Box Office Closed on 16:22 - May 12 by stevec

Just for clarification, as Chef says, we had a sum total of 9 Sat 3pm kick offs at home, 14 that were not.

There was a guy sat behind us who did shifts and travelled a fair distance to get to LR and must have missed half the home games. Harsh to put it mildly.

It's just ridiculous. There's no point buying a season ticket.
Box Office Closed on 10:30 - May 13 with 2056 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Box Office Closed on 09:47 - May 12 by TheChef

Thought it was 9?

Yes, I believe it was only 9. Truly shocking. Hopefully Leeds will be back to take all those other slots now and we should have more next season.
Box Office Closed on 16:12 - May 13 with 1885 viewsfrancisbowles

Is moving closer to half way an option? It's not too bad from SA Road and I haven't heard friends in S block, Ellerslie moaning about it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024