Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wagatha Christie Trial 12:56 - May 13 with 9528 viewstoboboly

My mum always said you shouldn't laugh at the less fortunate but I have been surprised at how interesting it has been. Interesting may be the wrong word, it's like watching Stamford Bridge burn to the ground, it's amusingly destructive.

The court sketches are fantastic too, I presume the normal person has covid and sent their mum in to cover.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Wagatha Christie Trial on 10:19 - May 14 with 2904 viewsw7r

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:59 - May 13 by paulparker

Mrs Vardy seems a nasty bit of work and a bit highly strung
That being said we all would , wouldn’t we ?

No way.

She’d not even make it on to the “Women you fancy but probably shouldn’t” thread.

She’s weapons grade minger - inside and out.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 10:24]
Wagatha Christie Trial on 11:14 - May 14 with 2766 viewsbosh67

Someone suggested they halt the trial and give all the money being spent on this insanity to Dame Deborah James's charity. Brilliant idea. Would very much help their actual public image.

But they won't do that because they are a pair of oxygen wasting C-nuts (allegedly)!
[Post edited 14 May 2022 11:14]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wagatha Christie Trial on 13:34 - May 14 with 2599 viewsstevec

Wagatha Christie Trial on 11:14 - May 14 by bosh67

Someone suggested they halt the trial and give all the money being spent on this insanity to Dame Deborah James's charity. Brilliant idea. Would very much help their actual public image.

But they won't do that because they are a pair of oxygen wasting C-nuts (allegedly)!
[Post edited 14 May 2022 11:14]

In essence, their lawyers own the key to that proposition, so the chances of that happening are somewhere below zero.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 13:45 - May 14 with 2587 viewsMick_S

Wagatha Christie Trial on 22:14 - May 13 by DannyPaddox

Anyone else collecting the stickers?

Is that Peter Andre and is that his cock?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wagatha Christie Trial on 16:39 - May 14 with 2435 viewsDannyPaddox

Wagatha Christie Trial on 13:45 - May 14 by Mick_S

Is that Peter Andre and is that his cock?

It’s the chipolata in the drawing room.
[Post edited 14 May 2022 16:40]
Wagatha Christie Trial on 17:02 - May 14 with 2384 viewsDiscodroids

The only thing i have less interest in than this trial is the FA Cup Final.

i Haven't paid any interest in FA cup Final day since about 1992. I Miss the TV Cup finals of the 70 's... Freddie Starr dressed Up as Martin Bormann in his underpants being interviewed by Jim Rosenthal along Wembley Way. & Malcolm Allinson rucking with Brian Clough while Brian Moore tries to referee the fall out in his best FA Cup Final Day Safari Suit.

it's all a load of old piss now.

I'd rather count the jolly green Giant sweetcorn kernals in a lump of shit than watch it.

FAO Paul Parker, as for Mrs Vardy, i defo would, but then i've always been drawn to women that treat me like a plate of Offal while offering up the keen edge of Jack spot's stanley knife to me jugular , dressed up as 'Servalan' from 'Blakes 7'.

Kinky Malinki.
[Post edited 15 May 2022 10:14]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Wagatha Christie Trial on 10:08 - May 15 with 2142 viewsDiscodroids

Outside of Boycies television debut in ITV'S 'Crown Court' , The Best Courtroom scene for me ...

I was cushed when i found out he was a Bellboy. Still, Sting looked the part in his GDR Grenztruppen border protection Trenchcoat.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Wagatha Christie Trial on 10:15 - May 15 with 2123 viewsLblock

Rebbeka Vardy?

No chance

Said it before and I’ll say it again…..she has the eyebrows and gravy skin of Lenny Biege
(Can’t copy a picture in but Google him and she’s you’d agree)
There’s also the sad fact that she appears to be a total vvanker

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Wagatha Christie Trial on 10:35 - May 15 with 2090 viewsPunteR

I've absolutely no idea what's going on here.
I'm reluctant to Google it as I'll probably get littered with it all over my Internet thing. Bad enough with the Depp/Heard bollx.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Wagatha Christie Trial on 11:37 - May 15 with 1988 viewsdistortR

Wagatha Christie Trial on 17:02 - May 14 by Discodroids

i Haven't paid any interest in FA cup Final day since about 1992. I Miss the TV Cup finals of the 70 's... Freddie Starr dressed Up as Martin Bormann in his underpants being interviewed by Jim Rosenthal along Wembley Way. & Malcolm Allinson rucking with Brian Clough while Brian Moore tries to referee the fall out in his best FA Cup Final Day Safari Suit.

I'd rather count the jolly green Giant sweetcorn kernals in a lump of shit than watch it.

FAO Paul Parker, as for Mrs Vardy, i defo would, but then i've always been drawn to women that treat me like a plate of Offal while offering up the keen edge of Jack spot's stanley knife to me jugular , dressed up as 'Servalan' from 'Blakes 7'.

Kinky Malinki.

with you on that, the wicked witch to snow white every time.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 11:46 - May 15 with 1958 viewsDiscodroids

Wagatha Christie Trial on 11:37 - May 15 by distortR

with you on that, the wicked witch to snow white every time.

;-)

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:31 - May 15 with 1845 viewsnix

Wagatha Christie Trial on 10:35 - May 15 by PunteR

I've absolutely no idea what's going on here.
I'm reluctant to Google it as I'll probably get littered with it all over my Internet thing. Bad enough with the Depp/Heard bollx.

Just to fill you in Punter. RV and CR used to be friends. CR became suspicious that RV was leaking private stories about her and WR as stuff kept getting into the tabloids. So she provided a few fake stories to see if they turned up in the papers, and only allowed RV's Instagram account to see them. They ended up in the newspapers and CR put a cryptic message on SM calling out RV. RV is now suing CR for defamation? Slander. Rather weirdly a lot of the info from RV's phone and computer (which might illuminate whether or not RV did leak anything) has mysteriously disappeared/been lost/ended up in the sea. RV is claiming one of her staff who have access to her SM might have linked the info, meanwhile, her personal PR has gone off sick and can't testify. Er... that's it.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:54 - May 15 with 1780 viewsPunteR

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:31 - May 15 by nix

Just to fill you in Punter. RV and CR used to be friends. CR became suspicious that RV was leaking private stories about her and WR as stuff kept getting into the tabloids. So she provided a few fake stories to see if they turned up in the papers, and only allowed RV's Instagram account to see them. They ended up in the newspapers and CR put a cryptic message on SM calling out RV. RV is now suing CR for defamation? Slander. Rather weirdly a lot of the info from RV's phone and computer (which might illuminate whether or not RV did leak anything) has mysteriously disappeared/been lost/ended up in the sea. RV is claiming one of her staff who have access to her SM might have linked the info, meanwhile, her personal PR has gone off sick and can't testify. Er... that's it.

Thanks Nix.
Still doesn't really makes sense in the real world but they obviously don't live in it.
Keeps them in the limelight and makes them feel relevant which I guess is their main agenda.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Wagatha Christie Trial on 09:44 - May 16 with 1571 viewsTheChef

Wagatha Christie Trial on 17:02 - May 14 by Discodroids

Kinky Malinki.

Just for you Disco.

Good, and indeed, grief.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wagatha Christie Trial on 10:08 - May 16 with 1517 viewsdaveB

Wagatha Christie Trial on 09:44 - May 16 by TheChef

Just for you Disco.

Good, and indeed, grief.

it seemed a lot funnier at the time.
could you imagine the reaction if ITV or BBC had done this at the weekend, brining in celebs to talk about the game, comedians at team hotel, they'd be absolutely slaughtered
Wagatha Christie Trial on 10:12 - May 16 with 1509 viewszicoshoops

Shamelessly stolen, but I think this sums it all up lovely.

Ë‹You just know that if Rebekah and Colleen didn‘t have any money, this would have been sorted out ages ago with a scrap outside Spoons at 2 in the morning when they‘re both pissed on jaeger bombs, only stopping when someone’s tit fell out‘

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
Wagatha Christie Trial on 11:31 - May 16 with 1390 viewsTheChef

Wagatha Christie Trial on 10:08 - May 16 by daveB

it seemed a lot funnier at the time.
could you imagine the reaction if ITV or BBC had done this at the weekend, brining in celebs to talk about the game, comedians at team hotel, they'd be absolutely slaughtered

I for one would have loved Barrymore to do his hilarious breakfast-time Basil Fawlty schtick with the Liverpool or City players on Saturday morning.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wagatha Christie Trial on 12:02 - May 16 with 1312 viewseastside_r

Wagatha Christie Trial on 10:12 - May 16 by zicoshoops

Ë‹You just know that if Rebekah and Colleen didn‘t have any money, this would have been sorted out ages ago with a scrap outside Spoons at 2 in the morning when they‘re both pissed on jaeger bombs, only stopping when someone’s tit fell out‘

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

Not sure why the scrap would stop at that juncture but I bow to your apparent superior knowledge.

I have been out of the country so I have missed much of the delights of this case. Something about Peter Andre’s cock and a chipolata - I am not googling that to find out more.
Wagatha Christie Trial on 12:50 - May 16 with 1237 viewsTacticalR

@Discodroids "The only thing i have less interest in than this trial is the FA Cup Final"

I didn't even realise it was on until someone mentioned going to the pub to watch it.

@Discodroids "I haven't paid any interest in FA cup Final day since about 1992"

A study that was done on the decline of the FA Cup dates its decline to that period:

'In 1988, 92% of all FA Cup matches involving teams from the same division had higher attendance than at the equivalent League match. By 2000, the figure was only 30%.'

'Szymanski attributes this startling decline of interest in the FA Cup to the relative imbalance of the competition. The most striking feature of the distribution of income in football over the last quarter of a century has been the growth of inequality between rather than within the divisions. This growth of inequality has reduced interest in inter-divisional matches while intra-divisional matches are more interesting in the context of the League.'

The Eclipse Of The FA Cup - How Inequality Has Reduced Interest In One Of Football's Oldest Competitions (2001), Stefan Szymanski
https://www.res.org.uk/resources-page/the-eclipse-of-the-fa-cup---how-inequality

Air hostess clique

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:08 - May 16 with 1138 viewsthame_hoops

@tompeck in a great follow on twitter for this (as shown on Clive's message), his tweets are brilliant
Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:10 - May 16 with 1118 viewsderbyhoop

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

About right, Steve.

I'd prefer to believe it should have been resolved in an Infant School playground. Preferably by the Head calling up the parents and telling them to stop the squabbling most 3yo would have ended.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:29 - May 16 with 1051 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out

Might still come down to this!

In fact, send this suggestion to the judge. You might be doing him/her a favour as they sit presiding over this complete twaddle!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:43 - May 16 with 1027 viewszicoshoops

Wagatha Christie Trial on 14:10 - May 16 by derbyhoop

About right, Steve.

I'd prefer to believe it should have been resolved in an Infant School playground. Preferably by the Head calling up the parents and telling them to stop the squabbling most 3yo would have ended.

Hello Kev.

Hope you’re keeping well.
Are you still in France working for Leggats?
Are you anywhere near Riberac?
Any idea how Brexit has affected property prices in that region?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024